hobscrk777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hobscrk777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hobscrk777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hobscrk777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hobscrk777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hobscrk777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hobscrk777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hobscrk777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hobscrk777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hobscrk777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hobscrk777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

2.5 week Dilemma

Next week I'll be leaving my dorm after the summer semester ends and heading home for 2.5 weeks.
    I was hoping I could get some suggestions on what to do about my routine for those 2.5 weeks. It's too long to just stop lifting, and it's too short to pick up a month-long gym membership. If I were made of money, I'd just buy a gym membership near my house for a month and count the 1.5 weeks at the tail end a loss, but I don't want to pony up for a month-long membership that I'll only be using for just over 2 weeks.

Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Go to the nearby gyms and tell them you are interested in joining but you need to try them out a few times first. Free trial week is pretty common.

hobscrk777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hobscrk777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hobscrk777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hobscrk777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hobscrk777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hobscrk777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hobscrk777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hobscrk777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hobscrk777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hobscrk777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hobscrk777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Haha! That might work actually. I could hit up one for a free week and go down the road a bit and hit up another for a free week.

DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Worse case scenario just look at the 2.5 weeks as a break. Period breaks help with recovery of minor injuries or aches as well as provide psychological respite from the rigors of training. In 2.5 weeks time, you are not going to regress much. Just keep your eating pretty solid and all will be good.

The free trial thing is a good option or look for a gym where you can pay per workout. Sometimes, local high schools or community colleges have gyms that are open for use during summer breaks.
    "Bodybuilding is a lifestyle...I'm just trying to live it as large as I can."

"2010...................stay tuned for more."

PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DJINN View Post
    Worse case scenario just look at the 2.5 weeks as a break. Period breaks help with recovery of minor injuries or aches as well as provide psychological respite from the rigors of training. In 2.5 weeks time, you are not going to regress much. Just keep your eating pretty solid and all will be good.

The free trial thing is a good option or look for a gym where you can pay per workout. Sometimes, local high schools or community colleges have gyms that are open for use during summer breaks.
    X2 and X2

I'd consider taking the break from lifting for the 2.5 weeks, but you can still make it an active break. In the past I've had the same dilemma when I was in school and later when I was off from work on vacations. When it happens to me I've tried to go swimming, running, and cycling to get some exercise without overdoing it. You'd be surprised how good it feels to give your joints a rest for a couple of weeks.

The idea about trying a high school is very good. When I would come home from college I'd go work out at the local high school. For $5 they would give you access for the entire summer. They had it open anyway for the football players. If I went in the afternoon I had the place to myself.

Carmen0857 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carmen0857 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carmen0857 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carmen0857 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carmen0857 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carmen0857 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carmen0857 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carmen0857 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carmen0857 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carmen0857 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carmen0857 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Find out which gym has the cheapest guest pass.