Boxing11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxing11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxing11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Here is my new Mass building workout. Pros/Cons? HELP

This is a 2 day split. I am going to try to buld so there will be no cardio. I play basketball once or twice a week so that will be my cardio. My questions about this is first, am I doing to much on day 1? Also are 2 day splits better than working out 1 muscle at each workout session? Is this to much or not enough if I want to put on muscle?

I am going to lift on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday.

Here it is......

Day 1 (Mon and Thursday)

Chest, Shoulders, Arms.

CHEST
    Bench press-4 sets
    Incline-4 sets
    decline-3 sets
    flys-3 sets

SHOULDERS
    military press-4 sets
    front lifts dumbbells-3 sets
    back lifts dumbbells-3 sets ( sorry dont know the exact name of exercise)

BICEPS
    Preacher curls-4 sets
    power sets on cable machine-4 sets

TRICEPS
    Nosebreakers-4 sets
    power sets on cable machine-4 sets

forearm curls-3 sets

DAY 2 (tuesday and friday)

BACK
    Lawnmowers- 4 sets
    back machine-3 sets
    shrugs-4 sets
    lower back sit ups-4 sets

ABS
    Crunches- 4 sets
    leg lifts- 4 sets

Legs ( I cant do squats because of my back, pretty sad at only 21)
    Leg press-4 sets
    leg curls front-3 sets
    leg curls rear-3 sets
    calfs-4 sets

sorry, I dont know the actual name of alot of the exercises I do. please just ask if your not sure what I am talking about. I didnt list the amout of reps because I change it up alot. somedays I do maximum weight with low reps or somedays I dont max and do a few more reps. any input would help thanks.

Believe to achieve IronBender800's Avatar
    IronBender800 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronBender800 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronBender800 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronBender800 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronBender800 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronBender800 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronBender800 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronBender800 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronBender800 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronBender800 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronBender800 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Train each muscle once a week unless you want to do some sort of fullbody upper lower type split. Otherwise id break that up into a 3 day split training each muscle ONCE a week.

Boxing11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxing11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxing11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wouldn't a 3 day split mean that I would only work each muscle once a week explain please?

sorry I read your post wrong. My question is that I heard that training a muscle only once a week gives it to long of a layoff and doesn't really force that muscle to grow?