ImANewb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImANewb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImANewb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImANewb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImANewb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImANewb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImANewb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImANewb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImANewb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImANewb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImANewb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

nutrition motivation

as you can tell from my handle, i'm a newb at this. having read all the
    requisite literature, i understand the importance of diet in bulking. I am about 185 and try to get 3500 kcal/day and 200 g protein etc. what i've found is that while the workouts are intense and i really enjoy them, eating the necessary nutrients becomes a huge chore and i find that after the first four weeks, i've lost alot of appetite. nonetheless, i've made considerable strength improvements since the beginning of the summer, but i've also gained a little fat (but i hear that's normal).

anyways, i'm grateful to benefit from the collective experience of the BB forum:

how do you stay motivated!??

btw: I'm on Cytogainer

thanks in advance.

Registered User gountilfailure0's Avatar
    gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    well look at it this way laziness pays off now hard work pays off later the sweat u put in will pay off in due time... add a lil cardio in if u want as well if u r unhappy with the fat gains

I wanna talk to Samson! MisterSamson's Avatar
    MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Easiest way to stay motivated is to look at past pictures of yourself and see the changes you have made. Whenever I get a little down about eating clean all the time I look back at some older photos and remember what has gotten me closer to my goals (which is eating clean lol) and it helps put me back on the right path.

My Own Summer is on a distinguished road. (+10) My Own Summer is on a distinguished road. (+10) My Own Summer is on a distinguished road. (+10) My Own Summer is on a distinguished road. (+10) My Own Summer is on a distinguished road. (+10) My Own Summer is on a distinguished road. (+10) My Own Summer is on a distinguished road. (+10) My Own Summer is on a distinguished road. (+10) My Own Summer is on a distinguished road. (+10) My Own Summer is on a distinguished road. (+10) My Own Summer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    same, I look at my progress pictures to see that results that have came from eating clean and I also look at others photos to inspire me because I know they are in the same boat.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    past pictures are a great awy to stay motivated.. also i look at the transformations on the BB page.. and see how people change from eating clean and hitting the weights hard and think wow this can be me..

since im on a bulk i look at ppl's bulking diets and how they changed and think if i add this or follow this advice from pro body builders maybe it will help

there is nothing ever wrong with tweaking ur diet/workouts to see what works best for u.. live and learn and see what works best for you