49IS300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Whats the best way to lose fat in a mass gain program?

I go to the gym M-F. Right now Im packing on some nice muscle but want to lose some fat to kind of tone it out. Whats the best way to add some cardio to lose that.

Ive been thinking maybe cardio once a week and just run a few miles, or cardio 3 times a week after my workouts.

What has worked for you guys?

canyonracerx will become famous soon enough. (+50) canyonracerx will become famous soon enough. (+50) canyonracerx will become famous soon enough. (+50) canyonracerx will become famous soon enough. (+50) canyonracerx will become famous soon enough. (+50) canyonracerx will become famous soon enough. (+50) canyonracerx will become famous soon enough. (+50) canyonracerx will become famous soon enough. (+50) canyonracerx will become famous soon enough. (+50) canyonracerx will become famous soon enough. (+50) canyonracerx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I do cardio 2-3x a week either after lifting or on my days off. Buuuuuut you can't lose fat and gain muscle at the same time. Pick one.
    Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125391261

What type of cardio to you do...fast pace walk on tread mill, stairs, jogging?

wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    put down the icecream fatties!11! . JK. It's all about diet really.
    "Those giraffes you sold me, they won't mate. They just walk around, eating, and not mating. You sold me... queer giraffes. I want my money back."

#le journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2539051

I should have mentioned diet. My diet before was not as strict hence the extra baggage. But for the past 6 months my diet has been very strict, carbs only for breakfast and post workout, high protein diet. I now can slightly see my abs peeking through but want to help the process move along a little faster.

haGie will become famous soon enough. (+50) haGie will become famous soon enough. (+50) haGie will become famous soon enough. (+50) haGie will become famous soon enough. (+50) haGie will become famous soon enough. (+50) haGie will become famous soon enough. (+50) haGie will become famous soon enough. (+50) haGie will become famous soon enough. (+50) haGie will become famous soon enough. (+50) haGie will become famous soon enough. (+50) haGie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hmm it's all about dieting really. Eat up on carbs the days you work out, and keep you calories somewhat high. And your off days should be low carb and low calorie. I've been doing this, and I've been seeing decent results with myself.

But here's an article you should check out. I just started doing it just last week and it's been working pretty good for me.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kelly3.htm

Also... IMO I wouldn't go through the whole program. For example I just used my own knowledge of dieting and training. I don't base everything on the article to what I do. I just used it to kinda help me gain some knowledge to kinda help me out. But by all means you can go through the whole thing step by step if you want.

and make sure you keep track of what you eat. Here's a great website for you to do so

http://www.fitday.com

I would keep my ratio 40%(Protein)/40%(Carb)/20%(Fat).

Hammer58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hammer58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hammer58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hammer58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hammer58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hammer58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hammer58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hammer58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hammer58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hammer58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hammer58 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am working to do the same thing, but her ein iraq it's kinda hard between missions and downtime.I am in the same rut though it's more gram and go over here at times
    If duct tape won't fix it...it's broke