xxlaura229xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Keto diet.. Is this good

Hey everyone i am 5'6" and 138 pounds.. I want to get down to 128-130..Any loose some body fat. So I've been doing this diet for 2 days.. every1 tell me how im doing

Meal 1~ 2-3 eggs , 1 slice american cheese, 1 tsp peanut butter

Meal 2~ 1/2 cup peanuts

Meal 3~ salad with 2 tsp salad dressing

Meal 4~ 1 can tuna with 1 tsp mayo

Meal 5~ 4 oz chicken

Is this good? I am trying to do less carbs to loose weight. thanks!
    "Dont be afraid to be who you are" ;)

SweetTange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi laura, my husband is doing the keto diet too. He's lost 25lbs in a month!!! he's gonna be on for 12 months. Then he's gonna SLOWLY add in more carbs as well as lots of cardio.

How long do you plan on doing keto?
    And how many carbs are you allowed a day?

He's only allowed 30g. per day and that's only after a work-out.

Sorry for all the questions, there is a couple of keto diets out there, I'm just trying ta figure out which one you're doing.
    Train Hard or Get Out of the Gym!!!

hey

Hi, I am planning on doing probally less than ur husband.. i gave you an example of wha i usually eat and i dont even think tha is 20 carbs..so i might add in a protein drink or some more carbs during the day. I want to loose weight.. but it is sooo hard avoiding fruits, i love them. hehe! thanks so much! I plan on doing the diet for about 2months maybe the whole summer if i can stay on it.

*laura

Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000)
    Laura,

Have you tried a conventional diet before getting on Keto.

At 5'6, 138 pounds is not that bad. If you're just looking to lose 10 pounds, i don't know that you really need to use a Keto diet. If you were looking at 20-30 pounds then i would say try it, but you should be able to lose 10 pounds just by dropping overall calories, vigorous exercise and restructuring your carb intake.

Just a thought.

P.S How ya doing sweet tange. I've been out of action for a couple of weeks. I've got glandular fever.

hey

well I am looking to loose weight fast... so i have heard u loose a lot of weight on the keto diet. and I have tried everything else.. i need to loose this weight by june 8th (wanna look good for my junior dance-10th grade) So im trying to loose the weight and tighten up the muscles a lil hehe! thanks! do u think i can do it?

thank you, laura

hey

and i hope u get better hehe!

Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks, i'm getting there slowly

Wow, June 8th isn't far away but yeah, you will give it a big shake. Loger term i don't think Keto diets are that productive, particularly if you train as well, but if your goal is to lose it for the dance then go for it.

I'm sure you will look great either way.

Good luck

hey

thanks! Im trying.. i am also very big on working out so i guess tha will work also. I am going to maybe start taking boxing classes so that will be about 5-6 months of hard training.. so tha will get my butt in shape lol. And i go to the gym n take cardio classes all the time(kickboxing.. ones called *tripe fat burner n some more(sum of them use light hand weights in the class)sometimes if i cant make it to the gym or im feelin lazy lol ill go on the treadmill for about 20-30 mins.. at my house (like jogging or running..sometimes jus fast walking).. im trying to loose the lil lower belly pouch too lol. My real goal to loose my 10 pounds.. maybe more.. but im afraid if i loose more ill look anorexic.. but i wanna loose it by like the end of june-middle of july.. I wanna look good for the summer..ya no.. so i have like 7-9 weeks. alright thank u so much! buh bye laura

Let me know when you're ready and i'll help out with a weights routine. For now, stick to what you're doing to lose the weight you want, and then start yourself a weights program to build some muscle which will tone you up.

yeah im trying to loose the fat and bodyfat first so i can gain muscle... I am trying to get more defined abs.. and nice arms too. and yeah I will keep in touch so when i loose weight i would greatly appreciate u to put a routine for me together. That is very nice of you *laura

SweetTange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Laura

It sounds like you're doing good.
    Just make sure that when you do decide ta go off the keto, ta do it slowly!!!
    I had a client who tried it (against my recomendation) and as soon as she got off she put back on all the weight she had lost plus 5 extra pounds. (I'm not trying ta scare ya) But as long as you train hard, do your cardio and slowly move into a high protein, moderate carb, and low fat diet, you should have great results.

How is your stamina?
    The only reason I ask is because w/ the keto diet your body is relying on the fat that you take in to provide energy instead of carbs. It just didn't seem like you were getting in enough fat. (I know that sounds crazy) And that's one reason it's not good for people ta stay on keyto for a LONG period of time. Due to heart damage. (way longer than you're planning) Keep us posted please!

Hi Telly.......Hope you're feeling better!
    Train Hard or Get Out of the Gym!!!

Hey sweets,

Getting there slowly. Thanks for asking.

hey

Hey thanks for the suggestions.. and my energy is good because i also take exendarines pills while I am on keto to give me more energy. I do feel lack of energy sometimes..so i usually take 2 pills in the morning n they last the whole day. I am trying to get cut for summer lol. Heres what I had today

b~fast- 2 eggs.. 1 tsp ketchup (dont no if i shud have it..but i gotta have it on my eggs lol) 1 sausage (sumtimes dnt have sausage)

Snacks throughout the day~
    about 1 cup baby carrots [whole]
    2 oz peanuts
    Sugar free no carb jello [1 per day]

Dinner~ Chicken w/a veggie [asparagus or brocclli or brocclli raub]
    (sometimes a small salad)

tell me wha i shud fix..thanks