yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000)

can't drink milk -- HELP!!!

Hey everyone, I had a question.....

The thing is i am lactose intolerant, and I have been taking Lactaid (9000 mcg of lactase) to help me drink milk... but lately i have not been able to handle even 2 cups of milk with lactaid.. awfull diarhea and bloating for 2 days straight. So i quit the milk for a while... but i do need something that slows down protein absorption.

Would taking N-Large 2 with some casein have the same effect (slow protein absorption) as taking N-Large 2 with milk?
    Should i add more flax/olive oil to my shakes to slow down absorption...'cause milk is out of the picture for a little while.

thanks everyone
    Always in on join date threads crew

Pусский Бра Kpy crew

Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000)
    Try cottage cheese. Flax or olive oil will help slow absorption.
    I broke your f*cking mold! then threw away the cast! PANTERA

-w- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you dont' have to mix the nlarge w/ milk.. i'm assuming that you are drinking the nlarge after you workout. if that's the case, just make sure you eat some protein and carbs (ex: tuna, rice) about an hour after you nlarge. your idea about casein would be cool, too, but still, you'd probably want to eat an hour or so afterwards. if it's a pain in the ass, invest in some gladware.
    lets turn them calves into cattle!

yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by Scorpio
    Try cottage cheese. Flax or olive oil will help slow absorption.
    Put cottage cheese in the blender with N-Large 2? Don't want to sound like a pu$$y, but wouldn't that taste like ass? Seems like a good idea -- never tried it though..

thanks

Pусский Бра Kpy crew

Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by yklyachkin

Put cottage cheese in the blender with N-Large 2? Don't want to sound like a pu$$y, but wouldn't that taste like ass? Seems like a good idea -- never tried it though..

thanks
    Your the one who can't drink milk, so be a man and suck it up! j/k LOL! You can always eat the cottage cheese seperately, although after blending with n-large you prolly would'nt taste to much of a diff.
    I broke your f*cking mold! then threw away the cast! PANTERA

Originally posted by -w-
    you dont' have to mix the nlarge w/ milk.. i'm assuming that you are drinking the nlarge after you workout. if that's the case, just make sure you eat some protein and carbs (ex: tuna, rice) about an hour after you nlarge. your idea about casein would be cool, too, but still, you'd probably want to eat an hour or so afterwards. if it's a pain in the ass, invest in some gladware.
    Yeah -- after workout i just mix it with ice cubes and some water...and then i have a meal an hour later like you said..
    But i have n-large 1-2 other times a day as well as an MRP -- and I used to drink it with milk... that's why i was curious about slow absorption...
    thanks everyone

Pусский Бра Kpy crew

mmmmm... cottage chese with some sugar.... mmmm
    That's all we ate back in Russia...

Pусский Бра Kpy crew