95zj will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95zj will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95zj will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95zj will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95zj will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95zj will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95zj will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95zj will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95zj will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95zj will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95zj will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wow, I took White Flood and Purple Wraath today...

And had my best freakin' leg workout ever. Controlled Labs definitely has a new found customer in me, and look forward to trying other products they offer.

I went from doing 230x10, 240x8, 260x4, 280x2 last week, to doing 230x10, 250x10, 270x8, 280x6, 290x4, 300x2 on squat. And the feeling of endurance at the end of the lifts, was great. Only thing is, my parents worry about me taking them because of the presence of niacin, and that they have the possibility of speeding up your heart rate. While this didn't happen to me tonight, the only side effects were an intense focus and endurance during my workout...and I was sweating really bad. I don't know, it's like the White Flood made me hot, or something.

polar22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polar22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polar22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polar22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polar22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polar22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polar22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polar22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polar22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) polar22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That sounds awesome. I was hoping to pickup some WF but I can only pay through paypal which restricts it. Still picked up GG and GreenM

JShea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JShea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JShea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JShea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JShea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JShea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JShea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JShea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JShea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JShea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JShea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 95zj View Post
    And had my best freakin' leg workout ever. Controlled Labs definitely has a new found customer in me, and look forward to trying other products they offer.

I went from doing 230x10, 240x8, 260x4, 280x2 last week, to doing 230x10, 250x10, 270x8, 280x6, 290x4, 300x2 on squat. And the feeling of endurance at the end of the lifts, was great. Only thing is, my parents worry about me taking them because of the presence of niacin, and that they have the possibility of speeding up your heart rate. While this didn't happen to me tonight, the only side effects were an intense focus and endurance during my workout...and I was sweating really bad. I don't know, it's like the White Flood made me hot, or something.

sweet I've been trying to find my uncle a good supp. and this sounds like it gets the job done and more. Thanks for sharing your input.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thanks for the great feedback. glad you are loving the products
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

TheReporter will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheReporter will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheReporter will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheReporter will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheReporter will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheReporter will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheReporter will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheReporter will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheReporter will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheReporter will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheReporter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    thanks for the great feedback. glad you are loving the products
    I love CL products as well, but I once took Blue Up and it really f'd me up.
    Ever since then i had severe hear loss and acne.

Maybe I should have not messed with that stuff or anything of that nature.

I'm not saying CL is bad, but that's just my experience with that particular type of supplements and it was the first of it's kind that I have tried.
    Current weight: 200
    Height: 6ft

Goal: 10% bf at 180

95zj will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95zj will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95zj will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95zj will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95zj will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95zj will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95zj will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95zj will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95zj will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95zj will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95zj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Are any of the ingredients in WF or PW harmful? My parents still aren't convinced that when taken in moderation, everything in them is completely safe.

Edit: My dad just keeps telling me to stick the whey, a multi, and liver tablets. He used to lift in his younger days, and that's what he has stuck in his mind for the only things that will help you get stronger/bigger. He keeps saying they're only a temporary fix, and I don't know what to say since I don't know much about supps. Any advice? I mean, I'm 18, but yet I still live at home and am in high school...so they kind of have the upperhand on me there.

yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Are any of the ingredients in WF or PW harmful? My parents still aren't convinced that when taken in moderation, everything in them is completely safe.

Edit: My dad just keeps telling me to stick the whey, a multi, and liver tablets. He used to lift in his younger days, and that's what he has stuck in his mind for the only things that will help you get stronger/bigger. He keeps saying they're only a temporary fix, and I don't know what to say since I don't know much about supps. Any advice? I mean, I'm 18, but yet I still live at home and am in high school...so they kind of have the upperhand on me there.
    yoru dads right for the most part. i dunno about liver tabs tho, kind of old fashioned?

get a multivitamin if u havent yet
    Support our Troops

ZZ Topless is just really nice. (+1000) ZZ Topless is just really nice. (+1000) ZZ Topless is just really nice. (+1000) ZZ Topless is just really nice. (+1000) ZZ Topless is just really nice. (+1000) ZZ Topless is just really nice. (+1000) ZZ Topless is just really nice. (+1000) ZZ Topless is just really nice. (+1000) ZZ Topless is just really nice. (+1000) ZZ Topless is just really nice. (+1000) ZZ Topless is just really nice. (+1000)

Creatine has been proven to be just as useful as a staple supplement. In use for well over a decade now with no negative effects so far, and its prevalence amongst the worlds best athletes says it all. Those guys have some very good teams looking out for their health and trying to squeeze a second faster's worth of performance or an extra pound anywhere they can, they don't give them things that don't work over such along period of time.

Saying that, Green MAG is one of the best and most cot effective creatines I've come across.
    I don't know what else is in your stack from CL, but Purple Wraath is essentially Amino Acids, which are the building blocks of protein, and B vitamins. Hardly anything to be worried about there.

The gains are not temporary if you keep up your diet and training intensity.