sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000)

My current supplement stack (What do you think?)

FYI I am around 215 pounds, almost 21 years old, last check of 18% bodyfat although I have definatly had good changes these last 3 weeks, Body for Life nutrition, 3 times a week high intensity cardio and 3 times a week intense weight training. My current supplements:

Approx. 40-60 grams of simply protein as a protein supplement instead of food on 1 or 2 meals.

At least 100oz water a day

1 serving peanut butter or 1 serving country crock spread a day (or both if I have a whole wheat bagel)

1 serving Myoplex Plus after a cardio workout w/8oz milk 8oz water

1 serving Myoplex Mass after a weight training workout w/10oz milk 10 oz water and 2 scoops simply protein

1-2 servings of simply creatine each day

3 servings a day betagen

3 servings a day EAS Glutamine

2 servings a day Structured EFA

1 serving Xenadrine every other day before cardio

2 servings ZMA HP on weight training days

1-2 servings Twinlab Tribbules a day

2.5-3 grams Vitamin C a day

1 serving GNC Calcium (333 mgs per serving)

1 high dosage presription strength Multi Vitamin/mineral (named Strovite Forte, really good stuff you should look it up)

3 servings fiber supplement a day (metomussal)

1 serving Nitrovarin Night time protein on weight training days (nasty expensive ****)

I will stop taking Nitrovarin when the cans empty and start with **************.com's nighttime formula. When ZMA HP is finished will start ZMASS PM. When Myoplex Mass box is empty will use Myoplex plus and add carbs to the shake to compensate.

I know thats a lot to read. What do you think?

By the way I kind of grew up on EAS even though I liked them more a couple of years ago. I get there supplements very cheap and trust their quality.

ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i assume you are trying to cut, given the cardio and the xenadrine. ok.....heres some tips:

1. do NOT use Precision protein as a meal replacement, ESPECIALLY since you are cutting. the aminos will be cleared from your bloodstream faster than you can say "bye, bye muscle". i would recommend either whole food protein, casein, milk or egg protein instead. you need prolonged release of amino acids to prevent muscle catabolism.
    2. there is no need to take BOTH betagen and creatine. with the betagen, you are already getting 6 grams of creatine a day.
    3. drop the tribulus.....nuff said.
    4. i see you checked the label on the Nitrovarin......nuthin special, huh.....if you got it from GNC, take it back
    5. i'm suprised you arent taking Betalean HP(given your preference for EAS)......slightly better than xenadrine IMO, but xenadrine is still a great product.

your supplement regime looks pretty good, and if youre seeing results, keep on doing what youre doing. for a better assessment of your situation, though, you might wanna post what your nutrition looks like. supplements are only a small part of the equation. keep us posted on your progress. peace.
    The goal of bodybuilding is not to be in competition with others, rather, to be in competition with oneself. We are all dealt a different set of circumstances and the true test of a champion is making the most of the situation you are faced with.

fakename has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your program looks prett solid.
    I'd drink more water...and as far as supplemets you should give some thought tyo adding creatine,CLA and ALA to the mix.Keep at it bro.
    Is this guilt & shame the price I pay
    I hate myself for this weakness
    I won't be chained to the earth-Hatebreed

Supps I'm currently using:
    creatine monohydrate
    CLA
    ALA
    glutamine
    flax
    multivitamin
    B complex
    gingko biloba
    omega 3
    18 grams l-arginine for GH release
    Myoplex mass shake after lifting & a regular myoplex shake on rest days for extra protein

FoxMulder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FoxMulder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FoxMulder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FoxMulder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi,

I am also looking for a good meal replacement item.. which one is better Champion Nutrition Super Heavyweight Gainer or N Large 2? Since I live alone I don't bother too much about cooking, baking, or frying stuff.. nor do i know how to do any of that..

peace.

sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Funny you should mention it but when my bottle of Xenadrine is finished I am going to be taking Betalean HP. Since I only take it once every other day I do not feel the need to stop until my 12 weeks is over.

As for your protein, I never said Precision Protein. I am taking simply protein. It uses whey isolate and concentrate. I will be getting some Protein factory CFM Isolate soon.

I buy my supplements online. I guess i'll just keep taking the nitrovarin. No point in wasiting it. Do you think that it at least matches its label claims of the amount of protein and stuff?

In case you are wondering I am looking to get to 205 pounds at 8% bodyfat in my 12 weeks. This equals gaining 15 pounds of muscle and losing 23 pounds of fat.

ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    well, as far as the protein issue......whey is whey, the concentrate and isolate are absorbed so rapidly, i would only recommend those as postworkout or as a combo with other proteins. if youre getting protein from **************, then i would highly recommend getting their casein or milk protein powder if you are looking for a meal replacement. they also have some excellent pre made blends. personally, i get the whey, casein, egg, and soy isolate separate, and blend them to suit my own needs, depending on the time of day.

the nitrovarin? well, you can at least rest assured that it meets label claims. on the surface it would appear to be a worthwhile supplement if it was able to meet the claims it makes(and it wasnt so FUCHING expensive). however, it is nothing more than a blend of basic slow proteins and some herbs that assist in a more restful sleep. a straight casein powder would produce equivalent gains for about 1/10 of the cost. Klein Becker "labs" gives muscle tech a run for its money in the BS marketing department.

BTW.....bump on the CLA and alpha lipoic acid(if cost is not a big issue). i have taken both at separate times and noticed their effect. neither are profound, but it is noticable. CLA i took 7-8grams a day and for the ALA, i am taking 1.2g a day. rest assured though, at least these have some science behind them.
    The goal of bodybuilding is not to be in competition with others, rather, to be in competition with oneself. We are all dealt a different set of circumstances and the true test of a champion is making the most of the situation you are faced with.

phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by fakename
    Your program looks prett solid.
    I'd drink more water...and as far as supplemets you should give some thought tyo adding creatine,CLA and ALA to the mix.Keep at it bro.
    Looks Ok, here are some of my thoughts.

He is already taking in a lot of Creatine bro (Betagen and Simply Creatine). In fact I would say that he could cut down on it. ALA is a good idea but I have herd that it is less ideal while cutting. Phuck CLA..., EFA's are a far better product. Water is always good. As for using a protein sup in replacement of 1-2 meals; I would say it matters what your diet looks like. If you are eating 6 times a day it should be ok but I would recommend mixing with milk for a longer absorption time or purchase a cheep jug of powdered skim milk and mix it in. Definitely drop the trib when you run out. If you are healthy trib wont work, plus your young so it is basically a non factor. Protein Factory Night Time Formula is a good product--better than those over priced night time buckets of shi*. Betalean HP is awesome but if you are cutting I would recommend using more than your current dosages. Meal replacement..., go with N Large 2; it is top of the line and tasty.

GOOD LUCK BRO, Tony
    !!!>>YES I'M PHAT<<!!!

"In the weight-game the key to progression is dedication and intensity."

My feeling on my creatine is that I weigh over 200 lbs and lift heavy, and since I find creatine cheap and only purchase the betagen for the HMB (i had good success with HMB in the past), that getting 10-15 grams a creatine a day can't hurt me.

Originally posted by FoxMulder
    Hi,

I am also looking for a good meal replacement item.. which one is better Champion Nutrition Super Heavyweight Gainer or N Large 2? Since I live alone I don't bother too much about cooking, baking, or frying stuff.. nor do i know how to do any of that..

peace.
    well, techically, those are weight gainers, but they certainly could be used as MRPS. i am not a big fan of weight gainers(i have an insatiable desire for food) but i would go with the Nlarge. it is a better value(more protein for the buck) and from what i've heard, it tastes good too. but i only think they are the solution if you ABSOLUTELY cannot make a whole food meal. check with anyone that knows their ****......theres no substitute for real food in promoting gains.

K (same) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    All I see is money flushing down the toilet . Learn to cook!!!! You will get much better nutrition and save 30-50% on the costs.

If you were my girl, I would be happy to go thru everything with you. But you are not. You are on your own.

K who the hell are you talking to?

Originally posted by phattony

Phuck CLA..., EFA's are a far better product.
    i dont wanna start something here, but CLA is very promising, when used at the right amount. EFA's a better product.....well, if theyre devoid in your diet, then obviously......theyre essential, hence must be provided by your diet. and yes they are a better VALUE but CLA does work( i get it for free, though)

phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by ntrlmuscle

i dont wanna start something here, but CLA is very promising, when used at the right amount. EFA's a better product.....well, if theyre devoid in your diet, then obviously......theyre essential, hence must be provided by your diet. and yes they are a better VALUE but CLA does work( i get it for free, though)
    If you want to take 10-15 Grams of it a day have a ball. In today’s society almost everyone is deficient in EFA,s. lets face it. Now, I was also saying this because I believed he was cutting and if he was on a strict diet (fat wise) then he would be in need of EFA's. I think the only way that CLA would be worth using is if the price drops. One good deal I have seen on CLA is at Kilo Sports. Truly though, there are better products.

Peace, Tony

P.S. free is a good price. LOL
    !!!>>YES I'M PHAT<<!!!

Snatch518 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Snatch518 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Snatch518 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Snatch518 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey fakename. Isn't ALA and Omega-3 the same thing?

Originally posted by Snatch518
    Hey fakename. Isn't ALA and Omega-3 the same thing?
    NO!!!!
    !!!>>YES I'M PHAT<<!!!