lucid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

can't eat meat for a month or two

Ive been experiencing some tiredness, back pain, kidney area pain, and my acne is coming back lately after being on accutane.

i mostly blame accutane for my poor liver and kidney. im 19, 130lbs, i dropped 6-7lbs few weeks ago being depressed over a break up.

now I am going on a bowel cleanse/parasite cleanse/liver flush diet and routine. its recommended to consume small if no meat at all during this period of time.

I used to eat around 250g of protein a day while bulking, but i cant do that now.

Are there any other alternatives?

ps: my diet would be mostly consisted of, veggies, oats, organic brown rice, freshly made juice, eggs.

help would be very appreciated.

eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Can you still have protein powder?

lucid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thats one thing im not so sure.

im trying to find that out.

ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wtf? whoever put the idea in your head that you should abstain from protein/meat? ...and please don't tell me some veg group..
    Aug 1 - Nov 1 Comp:
    8-1: xxx.x | 8-8: xxx.x | 8-15: xxx.x | 8-22: xxx.x | 8-29: xxx.x | Month Total:
    9-5: xxx.x | 9-12: xxx.x | 9-19: xxx.x | 9-26: xxx.x | Month Total:
    10-3: xxx.x | 10-10: xxx.x | 10-17: xxx.x | 10-24: xxx.x | 10-31 xxx.x | Month Total:
    Final Weigh-in | 11-1: (Goal: 210 lbs)

not obstain, protein is actually essential for the body. but during the cleanising of intestines, its recommended not to eat as much prtoein as usual since it is a mucous plague building and slow digesting if it comes from meat. fish is good and so is organic chicken, but in moderation...

I know. it sucks

El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Get some probiotics with accilidophus* bacteria, *don't know if thats spelled correctly or not. I use Natrol BioBeads and I hear Primal Defense is also very good. The Primal Defense has cleansing cycle instructions on it but is expensive which is why I don't use it.
    "The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants from life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe that it is possible." - Richard M. DeVos

Workout Journal - http://workout.bodybuilding.com/ElPena/
    Nutrition Journal - http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=El+Pena

groats are grood for you Nepenthe's Avatar
    Nepenthe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why do you blame Accutane for the liver/kidney problems? Did an MD diagnose that? Or do you have web evidence that leads you to that conclusion? Just curious.

I had mild acne which I still take Doxycycline for, but the best thing for it, for me, I believe, was eating a lot better. I never would have thought it would make such a difference, but the evidence seems to suggest nothing else. When I threw out all my processed food and starting eating lean meat, oatmeal, whole grains, and all raw fruits and veggies, my skin cleared right up and I haven't had a single pimple or whitehead in at least six weeks. Feel awesome, too.

(everyone's mileage will vary, though)

I'm about to up my protein intake though, hope I don't throw things out of whack (which is why I'm curious as to whether it's the Accutane or the protein which has brought you to this point).

I guess I'd stick to boneless skinless chicken tenders in moderation and some of the plant-based sources of protein.

ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    accutane is very notorious for causing kidney and liver damage.

your liver and kidneys will regenerate on their own if you just drop any meds you're taking. no need to go on a fasting/cleansing diet to help them along. it may end up slowing the process of healing as well as your metabolism.

personally i'd rather have acne than jaundice.

GSMan300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nepenthe,

Accutane and Doxycycline are worlds apart. Doxycycline is analogous to smoking weed and accutane is analogous to injecting heroin.

Lucid,

If I were you I would not get back on the accutane. It can cause permanent damage if used over an extended period of time.