flexster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

think I might have screwed up today

My forearm has been hurting right above the elbow and I really aggrevatied it today. Today was bi/tri day and I figured out what caused the problem to begin with. For bi's, Ive been supersetting bb curls with reverse grip preacher curls and supersetting db curls with hammer curls. Those dang reverse grip preacher curls dang near brought tears to my eyes. The hammers didnt hurt. So I definitely will not be doing reverses for awhile, but right now, I can barely pull my right arm up across my chest.

Anyone think some bengay will help or something like it?

upandcomming has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) upandcomming has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) upandcomming has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) upandcomming has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) upandcomming has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) upandcomming has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) upandcomming has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    rest your arm do not do anything for a couple of days except stretching it ouit and massaging it out.
    mike

hyp3r3xt3nsion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by upandcomming
    rest your arm do not do anything for a couple of days except stretching it ouit and massaging it out.
    yep

Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If it doesnt stop bothering you then go and see a doctor.
    Top 10 reasons to date a wrestler
    10.Knows how to ride.
    9.Never stalls on bottom.
    8.Can score from any position.
    7. Knows how to work a 2 on 1.
    6.Knows how to use his hips.
    5.Goes hard from start to finish
    4.Endurance,Endurance,Endurance
    3.Knows when to push and pull
    2.Will eat anything.
    1.Always wears his head gear....

drags has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    rest it, if its not back to normal in a week then you should be worried but what would i know i'm not a doctor

Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Bigpecs
    If it doesnt stop bothering you then go and see a doctor.
    agree

doesnt feel too bad this morning. Last night I went and got some stuff to rub on it that the pharmicist said would help along with some aleeve. Its still sore but I can bend my arm now with wenching in pain.

well I just used the stapler and a pain shot through my forearm form the squeezing action. This really sucks. I wonder if I pulled the muscle away from the bone or something.

whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You have what's commonly referred to as Tennis Elbow.
    You strained the tendons with the rev curls. Can take from a couple of weeks to as much as a year to heal.

Any reverse movement involving the forearms need to be done with light weights.

Check around and see if you can find some DMSO or MSM cream.
    These can temporarily help with the pain. But more than anything you need to rest your arm.

Had the same problem. It's been 3 weeks now and it's just getting to the point that simple movements don't hurt.

Registered Sex Offender shitbrickhouse's Avatar
    shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking

Originally posted by flexster
    well I just used the stapler and a pain shot through my forearm form the squeezing action. This really sucks. I wonder if I pulled the muscle away from the bone or something.
    do not try to staple your arm back together, you are not a doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My Pics:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=34649

GREAT!!! thats all I need to slow down the progress.

Reminds me of the old joke:

A guy was sitting on a bus, he had a golf ball in his pocket. A woman sitting beside him, kept staring at his croch. After a few minutes, he looked at her and said, "golf ball". The woman looked at him with simpathy and said that must really hurt, my husband once had "Tennis elbow".

whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by ****brickhouse
    do not try to staple your arm back together, you are not a doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL

hyp3r3xt3nsion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by ****brickhouse

lol