Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    anonymous

i feel bad for people that don't live in america

it is so great to wake up every morning and realize that you live in the greatest country in the history of the world. The USA gives me everything, I have all of the freedoms and opportunities that I could ever desire. We have the best military, the best economy, the best technology, the best entertainment, the best everything. I have been to some other countries, and it just made me appreciate america so much more.

i feel bad for people that don't get to live here, but at least you can always try to immigrate here

It's on for life. U Mad? lordsess24's Avatar
    lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    final;y a i feel bad for people that don't live in america thread
    Last edited by lordsess24; 04-12-2007 at 11:05 PM.

deadly w/ foam bullets TATitude's Avatar
    TATitude is just really nice. (+1000) TATitude is just really nice. (+1000) TATitude is just really nice. (+1000) TATitude is just really nice. (+1000) TATitude is just really nice. (+1000) TATitude is just really nice. (+1000) TATitude is just really nice. (+1000) TATitude is just really nice. (+1000) TATitude is just really nice. (+1000) TATitude is just really nice. (+1000) TATitude is just really nice. (+1000)
    ok then
    People often ask me what my tattoos mean, I tell 'em they mean I'm bad at making long term decisions.

anonymous

socram is just really nice. (+1000) socram is just really nice. (+1000) socram is just really nice. (+1000) socram is just really nice. (+1000) socram is just really nice. (+1000) socram is just really nice. (+1000) socram is just really nice. (+1000) socram is just really nice. (+1000) socram is just really nice. (+1000) socram is just really nice. (+1000) socram is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ehhh?
    is better to be a rat head that a horse tail
    "Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm"

"Ones best success comes after their greatest disappointments"

"We will either find a way, or make one"

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid that it will never begin"

Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I live in America Jr. too.
    ~ BMBc ~ Ballin' since the start.....

ARE YOU IN THE RED? Click --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1811391

^^ And if you got reps to spare check out my thread of people who need them.^^

Registered User whoisthedrizzle's Avatar
    whoisthedrizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoisthedrizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoisthedrizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoisthedrizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoisthedrizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoisthedrizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoisthedrizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoisthedrizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoisthedrizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoisthedrizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoisthedrizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i totally agree

have thought this many times

repped

edit: unfortunately i have to spread it 'round before i give it again

anonymous
    why would this thread get locked?

HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DontTreadOnMe View Post
    it is so great to wake up every morning and realize that you live in the greatest country in the history of the world. The USA gives me everything, I have all of the freedoms and opportunities that I could ever desire. We have the best military, the best economy, the best technology, the best entertainment, the best everything. I have been to some other countries, and it just made me appreciate america so much more.

i feel bad for people that don't get to live here, but at least you can always try to immigrate here
    i have all those freedoms plus free health care. The best economy? How much do you really know about the world economy? Have you been anywhere outside America?

It's really great when people like this make assumptions and can judge other people/places/ideas nevermind the fact that they nothing about them.

Hey its great you like your country but dont bash on others
    Know stuff about bb'ing? startergym.com is for sale, use it to build the site you wanted

ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It does me proud to be an American.
    Kings Age Crew

Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100)
    We don't have the best technology..Japan does.

But I agree with everything else 100%.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by HazeDrake View Post
    i have all those freedoms plus free health care. The best economy? How much do you really know about the world economy? Have you been anywhere outside America?

It's really great when people like this make assumptions and can judge other people/places/ideas nevermind the fact that they nothing about them.

i said in my post i had been to other countries

i didnt bash any other countries either

Rockafella143 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rockafella143 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rockafella143 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rockafella143 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rockafella143 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rockafella143 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rockafella143 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rockafella143 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rockafella143 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rockafella143 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rockafella143 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I like living here. I'm legal immigrant.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Replica View Post
    We don't have the best technology..Japan does.

But I agree with everything else 100%.
    i don't agree

but even if they do, we made japan what it is today

so japan is pretty much USA v2.0

Registered User whoisthedrizzle's Avatar
    whoisthedrizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoisthedrizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoisthedrizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoisthedrizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoisthedrizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoisthedrizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoisthedrizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoisthedrizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoisthedrizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoisthedrizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoisthedrizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hes not trying to.

There's a reason the world's best and bright continue to emigrate to the United States. We truly are the land of oppurtunity.

Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The USA is an awesome country with some great people , come to Scandinavia , life is good here too ! and dare i say MAYBE hotter/sluttier girls jk

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Rockafella143 View Post
    I like living here. I'm legal immigrant.
    awesome!

how does it compare to your old country?

HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i said in my post i had been to other countries

i didnt bash any other countries either
    you've been to them all?

or just a few? and based on this experience you can obviously and safely say america is the best? common get real
    Know stuff about bb'ing? startergym.com is for sale, use it to build the site you wanted

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

LOL @ "free" healthcare.

It's not free. In fact, if you have money, you're paying more money, for lower quality service, than we do in America. You're paying for everyone ELSE to get healthcare as well.

It's not free, just because you don't pay fee-for-service.
    This account was created for the purpose of roleplaying and satire. All posts, messages, images, or other media produced by this Bodybuilding.com profile, including stories, names, references to characters and incidents, and views expressed, are fictitious and intended as parody. No identification or association with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, or products is intended or should be inferred.

J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Except that our rights are being taken away slowly. I seriously think that some other countries have more freedom than the USA. Sad, but probably true.
    "The Bible is an anvil that has worn out many hammers."

Misc zombie survival BRAVO Squad: Kicking ass and chewing bubble gum and I'm all out of gum.

Andru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andru has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    thanks for the pity. I feel better and I'm glad that America doesn't have an inferirity complex.

really. thanks, I'm glad you're thinking of us no-hopers and ****-ups also.

johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

You can keep your free health care.

Change is on a distinguished road. (+10) Change is on a distinguished road. (+10) Change is on a distinguished road. (+10) Change is on a distinguished road. (+10) Change is on a distinguished road. (+10) Change is on a distinguished road. (+10) Change is on a distinguished road. (+10) Change is on a distinguished road. (+10) Change is on a distinguished road. (+10) Change is on a distinguished road. (+10) Change is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i don't agree

but even if they do, we made japan what it is today

so japan is pretty much USA v2.0
    I seriously think I am going to be sick.

No words can describe.
    Born again iron addict

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Geoff_Saari View Post
    The USA is an awesome country with some great people , come to Scandinavia , life is good here too ! and dare i say MAYBE hotter/sluttier girls jk
    i heard scandanavia is pretty awesome

but no where beats texas girls!

Originally Posted by johnny87 View Post
    You can keep your free health care. Id rather pay for mine and go to the doctor whenever i need to not make appointments months in advance
    wtf u talkin bout?

HopkinFrog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HopkinFrog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HopkinFrog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HopkinFrog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HopkinFrog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HopkinFrog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HopkinFrog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HopkinFrog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HopkinFrog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HopkinFrog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HopkinFrog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You have inferior potassium.

MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've been to Alberta, Canada 3x and life there just seemed so much simpler and peaceful.
    "The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It's your mind you have to convince."
    -Vince Lombardi

"The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it."
    -Michelangelo

"...Christ will be magnified in my body, whether by life or by death."
    -Philippians 1:20

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Change View Post
    I seriously think I am going to be sick.

No words can describe.
    why

BIGDUBBS is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGDUBBS is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGDUBBS is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGDUBBS is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGDUBBS is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGDUBBS is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGDUBBS is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGDUBBS is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGDUBBS is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGDUBBS is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGDUBBS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i don't agree

You basically have to agree, because its fact.

Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The military etc. don't really affect your lives, does it? Living in Canada, having a poor military has never hindered my life. Everything here is pretty much the same as America (I've been to the states any times, and have talked to Americans here) except we have free health care and you guys have better weather. I'm not sure which one I'd rather have to be honest.