Above average aas abuser. sikboy's Avatar
    sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

How long before natural test lvs are back.

How long before nat test is back after a cycle of pro hormones/pro steroids for 4 weeks? Also how much does 6 OXO Nolva help restore natural test levels?
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

If i cant be the best i can be, i dont want to be.

Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become.

IM THE NEGGERNAUT BITCH!!

DONT PM ME ABOUT WHERE TO GET GEAR OR ANCILLARIES, I DONT KNOW YOU AND I WILL FORWARD YOUR PM TO A MOD!

I am immortal
    I have inside me blood of kings
    I have no rival
    No man can be my equal
    Take me to the future of new earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnrXiaPVeHY

Makaveli390 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    a cycle of which ph/aas?

axehole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    on a cycle of four weeks, it could take anywhere from 4 weeks up to 8. but after your initial 4 weeks, your test will only be minutely suppresed and will regain it over time.

With 6-oxo, your natty test levels can actually increase over baseline... showing that 6-oxo can actually be a ph in itself, but without the side effects.
    Im gonna be a daddy!!!

I just signed up for our country's navy. Wish me luck..... I'm training to be a U.S. Seal.

how can you give him an estimate when you don't even know what ph/aas he plans on using. also 6-oxo is not a ph and it can also carry some sides.

Originally posted by Makaveli390
    how can you give him an estimate when you don't even know what ph/aas he plans on using. also 6-oxo is not a ph and it can also carry some sides.
    this is why i told him anywhere from 4 to 8 weeks. during that time , you should be able to recover from any ph if you work diligently on your pct.

I am not saying 6-oxo is a ph, i said its like one.
    Meaning that because it works by acting as an aromatase inhibitor, your pituitary is then able to send LH to tell your body to start producing testosterone.

Because you will have a dramatically reduced level of free estrogen, 6-oxo acts as a ph. it acts like a ph to GnRH andLH without any conversion.

Studies have shown that 6-oxo, used by people who never used a ph or steroid, benefitted them because of what it does.
    We all know that testosterone, even our own, converts to estrogen. By using 6-oxo you can dramatically cut down on the amount of estrogen that is effecting the hypothalamus, so your testes never get the signal to reduce testosterone production.
    Im gonna be a daddy!!!

I just signed up for our country's navy. Wish me luck..... I'm training to be a U.S. Seal.

i agree. but there are several side effects associated with an increase in testosterone (even though it is naturally produced), however minor they may be. and seeing that it doesn't convert to a target steroid hormone it cannot be classified as a ph. i know where you're coming from but some people may get confused when you say it acts like a ph.

Above average aas abuser. sikboy's Avatar
    sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks Axhole, I have used 1,4 andro (600 mg)and 1 test (300 mg) for 4 weeks.
    I used 6 OXO (300 mg) for 18 days, (i would use nolva, but cant get hold of any) and was just wondering if anyone knew how long it would take for natural test lvls to fully restore, I also would like to know if test suppression was that bad with minor testicular atrophy.

Cheers.
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

If i cant be the best i can be, i dont want to be.

Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become.

IM THE NEGGERNAUT BITCH!!

DONT PM ME ABOUT WHERE TO GET GEAR OR ANCILLARIES, I DONT KNOW YOU AND I WILL FORWARD YOUR PM TO A MOD!

I am immortal
    I have inside me blood of kings
    I have no rival
    No man can be my equal
    Take me to the future of new earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnrXiaPVeHY

sikboy, check your pm box

Originally posted by Makaveli390
    i agree. but there are several side effects associated with an increase in testosterone (even though it is naturally produced), however minor they may be. and seeing that it doesn't convert to a target steroid hormone it cannot be classified as a ph. i know where you're coming from but some people may get confused when you say it acts like a ph.
    Yeah, i hear ya. i just cant think of a word that would describe it better.

Maybe Pro- Pituitary? lol. i dont know.

sikboy, it could be already fully restored.
    To find out, stop taking it for a little while, and if you dont notice anything youre good. If not, you can always go back on it for a little longer.

A better way would be to check your testicles, if they are plumped up once again, take it for another week and wean yourself off of it.

My opinion is if youre young, it catches up much quicker. But only if you use a pct.
    Im gonna be a daddy!!!

buddha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by sikboy
    Thanks Axhole, I have used 1,4 andro (600 mg)and 1 test (300 mg) for 4 weeks.
    I used 6 OXO (300 mg) for 18 days, (i would use nolva, but cant get hold of any) and was just wondering if anyone knew how long it would take for natural test lvls to fully restore, I also would like to know if test suppression was that bad with minor testicular atrophy.

Cheers.
    personally, i would not run pct any shorter than 4 weeks.

you may want to read this too:

http://www.avantlabs.com/magmain.php...ID=7&pageID=77