TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Been thinking of getting locked back in to fitness

Used to compete in physique shows about 10 years ago. As I've gotten older I've peeled off on being 100% locked in like I was back then but man lately I've really missed it. It's not something to do for ever and ever. It's definitely a sacrifice and can be a pain consuming your life. Lately though I haven't had sh*t else going on. Might as well get totally locked on diet, cardio in the morning plus lifts in the evening, rare off days, all that stuff.

In some ways I really want to see if I can hit that level of intensity and total sacrifice again. Not necessarily wanting to do any shows cause I always hated show day. The tanning and no sleep and sitting around for 5 minutes on stage always sucked ass but the process leading into them was very rewarding in a lot of ways.

Gonna use the rest of this week to set myself up and official start a 12 week prep on Sunday. Let's Go Misc! Will be absolutely dialed first week of August