lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Saw a dude rocking a mushroom cut recently. New zoomer cut along with broccoli?

Vegetable-themed hair seems in. From broccolis to mushroom-tops, it seems all the rage with gen z. The other day at a shop I saw some goofy looking 19 year old zoomer with literally a dick on his head, just walking around all thin and gangly and anemic and confused looking. Looked like a gigantic walking fuking schlong. Buddy was nick carter-maxxing from the mid 90s.

I fully understand that the mullet was a special time and it's real fuking ugly, but there's a sort of charm to it in a way. Especially in Canada, that's our hockey hair. But shaving the side of your head and perming your hair on top so it looks like a gigantic pile of frizzy pubes live on your head or getting the barber to shape a big fuking mushroom tip on your dome is something else entirely.
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    His head?

HIS head?

Did you just fkn assume its gender?

Thats the fkn problem with you boomers you judge too quick and youre FKN racist.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Getter_done View Post
    His head?

HIS head?

Did you just fkn assume its gender?

Thats the fkn problem with you boomers you judge too quick and youre FKN racist.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Wow, you're absolutely right. Should I apply for some more EDI sensitivity training?
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*

GarfieldTheCat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GarfieldTheCat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GarfieldTheCat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GarfieldTheCat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GarfieldTheCat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GarfieldTheCat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GarfieldTheCat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GarfieldTheCat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GarfieldTheCat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GarfieldTheCat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GarfieldTheCat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How dare you assume he wanted to look like a dick and not like Angela Merkel.

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by lightsarefallin View Post
    Wow, you're absolutely right. Should I apply for some more EDI sensitivity training?
    Yes, and hopefully some estrogen too and dye ur hair purple please and thank you ma'am.

davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ****ing head dick

GarfieldTheCat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GarfieldTheCat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GarfieldTheCat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GarfieldTheCat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GarfieldTheCat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GarfieldTheCat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GarfieldTheCat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GarfieldTheCat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GarfieldTheCat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GarfieldTheCat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GarfieldTheCat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes, and hopefully some estrogen too and dye ur hair purple please and thank you ma'am.

Whoa

Maybe insert a second dildo firmly up my back hole?

Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Going in for a haircut next week

Haven’t had one since I shaved my head last spring

Prolly gonna tell them to make me look like Mel Gibson in lethal weapon 1 tho.

Idk about asking for a veggie cut
    “Man’s image of the nature of man is not only a matter for objective inquiry; it is and has always been a prime instrument of social and political control. He who moulds that image does so with enormous consequences for the society in which he lives.”

1:12TilTheDayIFukinDie DesiredUserphag's Avatar
    DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    think that means he sucks tranny cocks but i could be wrong
    𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω ₅₀/₁₉₅
    𝕬𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝕮𝖚𝖙 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕽𝖆𝖈𝖊 ®
    ᗪIᔕᑕᖇIᗰIᑎᗩTIOᑎ E᙭ᑕᒪᑌᔕIOᑎ IᑎᗪOᑕTᖇIᑎᗩTIOᑎ

Originally Posted by GarfieldTheCat View Post
    Whoa
    Indeed sire

Originally Posted by lightsarefallin View Post
    Maybe insert a second dildo firmly up my back hole?
    I love ur commitment, recommending you to trudeau immediately.

Originally Posted by Duckliver View Post
    Going in for a haircut next week

Haven’t had one since I shaved my head last spring

Prolly gonna tell them to make me look like Mel Gibson in lethal weapon 1 tho.

Idk about asking for a veggie cut
    Ask for a broccoli and post pics here srs.

LaBellaVita1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaBellaVita1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaBellaVita1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaBellaVita1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaBellaVita1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaBellaVita1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaBellaVita1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaBellaVita1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaBellaVita1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaBellaVita1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaBellaVita1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think they call them Edgars.
    ...You're half a world away.. but in my mind I whisper every single word you say...

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LaBellaVita1 View Post
    Yep, beat me to it. Its mainly a latino/mexican thing, but I've seen white kids with it too.

Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    Yep, beat me to it. Its mainly a latino/mexican thing, but I've seen white kids with it too.
    Always just called them dickheads. Very big in the 90s on white kids.

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    Like this??

Aka DEMENTIACHAD
    Aka ALZHEIMERCHAD

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    are bowl cuts coming back like mom jeans, mullets, and mustaches now?
    Stern Crew

Biggest loads in the NW IlChosenOne's Avatar
    IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If he was Asian it doesn’t count
    Fobs have been rocking the mushroom cut for at least five or six years

Edit:

Originally Posted by LaBellaVita1 View Post
    Oh yeah this too
    Big part of Mexican culture to have a haircut that makes you look like a fukking retard
    Last edited by IlChosenOne; 12-14-2023 at 01:15 PM.
    * Rawdog crew * Creampie crew * Poverty crew *

Haven't worn a condom since middle school crew

* HTC crew *

Originally Posted by Retoaded View Post
    are bowl cuts coming back like mom jeans, mullets, and mustaches now?
    History truly repeats itself!

Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    Like this??

You forgot the no homo tag, brah.

In b4 ban......or approval from homosex mod?