MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

LMAO at how based kids YouTube is

Title.

BRB boys wearing blue and playing sports, girls wearing pink and playing with dolls

BRB if you want to be healthy you have to get up off the couch and get some exercise or your cartoon heart and lungs are going to call your cartoon brain to complain you’re abusing your body.

BRB honor your father and mother, listen when you’re told to do something, always tell the truth.

BRB RBB BBR

Who’d have thought that kindergarten level understanding of the world would be a hot take.

I’m on mobile or I’d post some lulzy videos, maybe Dadmisc in this thread could help me out?

Special shoutout to the vids that are clearly translated to English from Russia and India etc. absolutely do not give a **** about sugar coating anything - brb adapting classic fairy tales and absolutely NO modifications for a “modern audience”.

Based.
    Smooth Seas don't make Strong Sailors. Keep your head up.

MrWhiskey24 for jolly cooperation (PS)