LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

400 Plus x 6 Reps

I woke up last night and thought about this one.

I used this loading pin for waddle walks back in the strongman days with like 250#, but never just loaded 400+ and lifted for reps.

I'm not sure what to make of it, I definitely felt it in the lats and glutes, it's very easy on the low back, which is great.

One thing, I did a "finisher" LOL of shrugs with 200# for 15 and man, that really added a finishing touch to my mid-traps.

Those are 4-100# plates plus 3# plates inbetween each 100. I added a 25# plate on after this and did 1-rep, it was pretty easy, but I'm not going to go all out yet.

First time ever doing this one, it's different, definitely more weight can be used here than conventional to hit the primary movers-

Authenic Kights Sing Heavy Stel and Have Hands and Wriss of Steel!

Anti-Traditonal Pograms, Studet of Instinc Traiing

"The Mucle Feds Itself"- LWW

"Riley [LST NAME]............"

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    FYI, in 2017 I competed in a grip comp and we did a one hand lift for max weight using one of these loading pins.

I did officially get 400#, the judge didn’t allow my 425# which I honestly thought (along with others was a bad call), but I lifted the fuker with one hand. I remember being extremely sore that night.

That’s the closet to this lift I’ve done.

I’m feeling this hit some good areas of the back, the best part is ZERO lower back stress.

This is gonna be a keeper!

Definitely going heavier here!

"Certified" Reel Nutz mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lots of views but no comments. Why do you think that is? Any views or comments on the video itself?
    𝓐𝓲𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮 𝓥𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓷 1976 - 1999 - 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓫𝓲𝓼 𝓔𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 1960'𝓼

ᖇᗴ丅Ꭵᖇᗴᗪ ᗩ丅 40 ᑕᖇᗴᗯ - ᔕᗝᑕᎥᗩᒪ ᗪᎥᔕ丅ᗩᑎᑕᎥᑎǤ ᗴ᙭ᑭᗴᖇ丅 - ᒪᎥᐯᎥᑎǤ 丅ᕼᗴ ᗪᖇᗴᗩᗰ

ƚo| ɒ ꙅɿɘʞʞuꟻ bᴎɒ ɿɘʞʞuꟻ ꙅᴎuoᴎoɿq ɿɘbᴎɘǫ ɘʜƚ ɘꙅu I

𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕀 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥

🄸 🅃🄴🄻🄻 🄸🅃 🄻🄸🄺🄴 🄸🅃 🄸🅂, 🄸🄵 🅈🄾🅄 🅆🄰🄽🅃 🅂🄼🄾🄺🄴 🄱🄻🄾🅆🄽 🅄🄿 🅈🄾🅄🅁 🄰🅂🅂 🄾🅁 🅂🄾🄼🄴🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶 🅂🅄🄶🄰🅁 🄲🄾🄰🅃🄴🄳. 🄸 🅂🅄🄶🄶🄴🅂🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🄶🄴🅃 🄰 🄷🄾🄾🄺🄴🅁 🄰🄽🄳 🄰 🄿🄾🅆🄳🄴🅁🄴🄳 🄳🄾🄽🅄🅃

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Lots of views but no comments. Why do you think that is? Any views or comments on the video itself?

String beans are the biggest critics, especially on form, I’m sure you think my form is garbage.

I’m not looking for any pats on the back, the point of the thread is finding a way to lift bigger weights for muscle size.

Most can’t conventional dead lift over 400 several days a week because it taxes the lower back.

This is a lift here that you could probably do every other day in the 400-500 range and get some massive back size.

I leave comments off on the vid, I only have 5 subscribers and I’m not interested in being a YouTube person. I usually take all my vids down at some point.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    String beans are the biggest critics, especially on form, I’m sure you think my form is garbage.

I’m not looking for any pats on the back, the point of the thread is finding a way to lift bigger weights for muscle size.

Most can’t conventional dead lift over 400 several days a week because it taxes the lower back.

This is a lift here that you could probably do every other day in the 400-500 range and get some massive back size.

I leave comments off on the vid, I only have 5 subscribers and I’m not interested in being a YouTube person. I usually take all my vids down at some point.

Top of the morning to you Spanky

I was just interested in the analytics but since you wrote all that, I'll give you the courtesy of responding

String beans are the biggest critics, especially on form,
    Not sure what anyone's physique has to do with criticising form but from my observation, usually the younger smaller newer gym goers are the ones that have the worst form on lifts.

The more seasoned lifters tend to be more strict with form.

I’m sure you think my form is garbage.
    Maybe,

I haven't watched the video, but if you say it's bad form I'll believe you

I am an advocate of proper form.

Watching someone perform a heavy lift with proper form and full ROM is a thing of beauty

Watching someone perform a lift with more weight than they should with poor form and short ROM is cringe worthy imo

From a safety aspect there's a big difference in doing a cheat curl where perhaps the worst that will happen is a case of tennis elbow than lifting or squatting more than you should with bad form and a chance of being crippled for life.

That's just stupidity

There are plenty of ways to lift heavy as safely as possible and build muscle. Lifting is inherently dangerous, it's best to stack the odds in your favor.

Good Luck

There's a reason for that.

Giver

I leave comments off on the vid,
    Why?

I only have 5 subscribers and I’m not interested in being a YouTube person.

OK

I usually take all my vids down at some point.
    Why?

Why would you post a video on the forum, solicit responses and then delete the video?

Why just not post a video in the first place?

Is that what happened to your "Worm Video"?

Deleting a video would negate any comments others made towards the video and could be a reason why others aren’t commenting on it here.

Good Luck and stay safe

🄸 🅃🄴🄻🄻 🄸🅃 🄻🄸🄺🄴 🄸🅃 🄸🅂, 🄸🄵 🅈🄾🅄 🅆🄰🄽🅃 🅂🄼🄾🄺🄴 🄱🄻🄾🅆🄽 🅄🄿 🅈🄾🅄🅁 🄰🅂🅂 🄾🅁 🅂🄾🄼🄴🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶 🅂🅄🄶🄰🅁 🄲🄾🄰🅃🄴🄳. 🄸 🅂🅄🄶🄶🄴🅂🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🄶🄴🅃 🄰 🄷🄾🄾🄺🄴🅁 🄰🄽🄳 🄰 🄿🄾🅆🄳🄴🅁🄴🄳 🄳🄾🄽🅄🅃

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Damn, Phil Collins looking strong in his golden years.

Probably because most actual lifting content is in the regular O35. The O35 MISC is usually just politics and hot chicks.

Hey string bean Pockets, gosh, what happened to your famous words, this is just a tool in the toolbox. But this one is one that will deliver fast size gains without stressing the disks in the back, or lower back.

I actually been watching the vid over and over again because I think it’s fuking awesome.

You want to talk seasoned lifter, I’ve been lifting weights in the 400+ range for many years going back 20years now. I’ve had some layoffs here and there mostly because conventional dead lifts just fuk up the lower back when pushing it, even with lighter weights. The last time I really fuked it up was listening to another critic on here, and he’s been MIA, so all his form critic didn’t make him live any longer.

As for you and seeing full ROM etc, you obviously didn’t look at my Hack dead lift vid I posted earlier in the week, it’s full ROM and completely controlled with 330. This lift here was harder to control at lockout because these are big stack of wide weights.

I’m sure you will never even know, you are just an arm chair dork, pencil neck. At least I try new and different things.

I’ve done rack pulls both below and at the knees both are too stressful on the disks to do all the time.

If you want to get bigger faster and not stress the disks, this lift is a good one.

I know I’ve just wasted all my time writing this.

Oh, I take down vids because I don’t want too much of me on there. Not looking to draw YouTube attention. This board is a small corner of the Internetz.

Hey string bean Pockets, gosh, what happened to your famous words, this is just a tool in the toolbox. But this one is one that will deliver fast size gains without stressing the disks in the back, or lower back.

I actually been watching the vid over and over again because I think it’s fuking awesome.

You want to talk seasoned lifter, I’ve been lifting weights in the 400+ range for many years going back 20years now. I’ve had some layoffs here and there mostly because conventional dead lifts just fuk up the lower back when pushing it, even with lighter weights. The last time I really fuked it up was listening to another critic on here, and he’s been MIA, so all his form critic didn’t make him live any longer.

As for you and seeing full ROM etc, you obviously didn’t look at my Hack dead lift vid I posted earlier in the week, it’s full ROM and completely controlled with 330. This lift here was harder to control at lockout because these are big stack of wide weights.

I’m sure you will never even know, you are just an arm chair dork, pencil neck. At least I try new and different things.

I’ve done rack pulls both below and at the knees both are too stressful on the disks to do all the time.

If you want to get bigger faster and not stress the disks, this lift is a good one.

I know I’ve just wasted all my time writing this.

Oh, I take down vids because I don’t want too much of me on there. Not looking to draw YouTube attention. This board is a small corner of the Internetz.

Holy Mackerel, Lose your Sh!t much?

Why are you so angry?

Why the name calling?

It was just an opinion on things that you wrote, none of it was about your video.

You should relax and not take everything so personal bro.

It's ok to have a difference of opinion and there is no need to lash out like a 5 year old who just had their twinkie stolen.

I think I understand now, why your videos don't have many comments, in your other threads you attack people who made mere comments as well.

sad.

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Damn, Phil Collins looking strong in his golden years.

Probably because most actual lifting content is in the regular O35. The O35 MISC is usually just politics and hot chicks.

LMAO Charles, good points....

Last edited by mtpockets; 11-12-2023 at 05:27 AM.

Here’s some education for Pockets on this lift-

There’s zero point in using light weight here. The goal here is to horse coc the most weight possible. A pretty lockout isn’t necessary. It’s also stupid to do any control on the way down, that’s more risky. The hoist is what’s needed here.

This hits the entire back.

If you do light weights here, your gonna be like “WTF is the point”.

I’ve been doing light weights and full ROM for high reps going on almost 2 years now. It’s done great things, and I will continue to do them along with this type of stuff.

Light weights and control work and I echo them, but if the goal is getting bigger faster you must find a way to hoist the heavy loads frequently and break through the snails pace.
    At 45, there’s no extra time anymore.

Why are you so angry?

Why the name calling?

It was just an opinion on things that you wrote, none of it was about your video.

You call me names all the time and always have, so what are you crying about.

You sound like a string bean, pencil neck geek, so I used those names.

Ah go fuk off, you apparently didn’t even watch the vid.

I laugh and puke at all your zen master, I’ve helped so and so become a bodybuilder BS. Holier than thou Pockets who won’t even show his bicep. We’ve seen the dog, the bird (which I didn’t see a massive hand in that picture), and the fishing gear, but no zen master bicep, blah.

Here’s some education for Pockets on this lift-

There’s zero point in using light weight here. The goal here is to horse coc the most weight possible. A pretty lockout isn’t necessary. It’s also stupid to do any control on the way down, that’s more risky. The hoist is what’s needed here.

This hits the entire back.

If you do light weights here, your gonna be like “WTF is the point”.

I’ve been doing light weights and full ROM for high reps going on almost 2 years now. It’s done great things, and I will continue to do them along with this type of stuff.

Light weights and control work and I echo them, but if the goal is getting bigger faster you must find a way to hoist the heavy loads frequently and break through the snails pace.
    At 45, there’s no extra time anymore.

This is a much better post than your triggered Marge approach..

Less anger without name calling.

Well done..

I may not agree with some of what you just posted, but guess what?

That's perfectly ok.

I'll keep that to myself because I am worried about your blood pressure after your last outburst.

Stay safe Spanky

You call me names all the time and always have, so what are you crying about.

You sound like a string bean, pencil neck geek, so I used those names.

Ah go fuk off, you apparently didn’t even watch the vid.

I laugh and puke at all your zen master, I’ve helped so and so become a bodybuilder BS. Holier than thou Pockets who won’t even show his bicep. We’ve seen the dog, the bird (which I didn’t see a massive hand in that picture), and the fishing gear, but no zen master bicep, blah.

LMAO, well that didn't last long...

BiPolar much?
    Last edited by mtpockets; 11-12-2023 at 05:45 AM.

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That was great. Except the music.

I need way more angry when I lift.

Phil Collins ain't it.

Also, I pulled 505 on Wednesday.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Because people are being mean spirited. I couldn't lift 400 for 6, it's impressive. Sure it's not the goals I have but even though someone is pursuing different goals I'm happy for someone to be making consistent progress.

You post vids showing consistent progress (aligned to your goals) and I'll be in the queue to comment and congratulate. So why not congratulate LWW. It's a bodybuilding/lifting/whatever forum.

Just wish the two of you stopped bickering and be happy for each others progress