Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Controversial: Slooting Isn't Good For Men Either

INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    a key that opens many locks is called a master key. a lock that opens for any key is called broken.

no hymen no diamond crew

friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ok, let's discuss 5% of men who can sloot around and ignore the 80% of women that do.

of course slooting around isn't good for either gender but you have to be top tier and God like to get away with it as a man, which takes either lucky genetics or decades of work.
    Bills crew / Bud Light crew / extra onion crew / M&P crew / lcp2 crew / ap3 crew / Trump crew / mcdonalds app crew / cat-owner crew / Tin Cup crew / self-checkout crew / country music crew / RIP snails crew

iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I love how the last guy replying says “you’re saying if we keep fuking around a lot we’re going to want to keep fuking around and not settle?”

Not sure if sarcastic or just a reflection of the low IQ mouth breathers roaming the Earth nowadays.

And yes, of course if you’re a person inclined to fuk around you will continue with this inclination regardless if you put a ring on your finger or not.
    300 Forever

Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Agreed srs

Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is well known, I don't see how it is controversial.

I get that some men would like to believe they can do the same things women do and judge them for it while they justify their behavior in their mind. They are just *******s though. I don't feel like this concept is really controversial.

His whole point about dopamine is spot on. It is addiction. It is cheap easy dopamine which decreases our standard of living.

We have to exchange short term superficial gratification for a more fullfilling and meaningful sense of gratification that only things like having a family and tending to them can provide.

Society has exploited our brains reward system to their full ability for personal financial gain though. Now we are all walking around extremely over stimulated and get no satisfaction out of what should be a legitimate meaningful life..

The good thing is there are ways out of it. It takes work, and suffering, and self awareness, and failing, and trying again. But you can get out of it, if you want.
    I only read thread titles and my own posts.

cVc (OIF/OEF): *Retired*
    Sorry for perfect english; I have a degree.

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.“

PS: Don't eat poop, just don't let the idea of it stop you from living life to its fullest.

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's no different to going out clubbing/partying 5 nights a week; some people never stop, but most people reach a point where it's not what they want anymore.
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    based

Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DuracellBunny View Post
    some people never stop

Strong username to post content correlation.
    I only read thread titles and my own posts.

cVc (OIF/OEF): *Retired*
    Sorry for perfect english; I have a degree.

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.“

PS: Don't eat poop, just don't let the idea of it stop you from living life to its fullest.

legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm oriented for the long term and don't like meeting that many new people, so looting has never appealed to me very much. I'm probably an outlier in these respects, but I agree that it's probably not great for men on the whole. It's one thing to date around and find out what you like/dislike, but endless ONS can't seem like anything but hedonism to me.

Originally Posted by Dogkrack View Post
    a key that opens many locks is called a master key. a lock that opens for any key is called broken.

no hymen no diamond crew
    Always seemed like the dumbest take to me because it doesn't say anything about why slooting is good for men. Sure, it accurately gets to how it's more impressive that men can sloot, but it doesn't give them a reason for slooting. Inb4 "muh keys are *designed* to open locks." Opening more locks for the sake of opening locks is again just hedonism.
    neglect lifting acquire tendons
    uses hook grip to jerk off crew
    would cuck Rippetoe (respectfully)

DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I agree with this. Plenty of guys out there who fuked around absolutely have a hard time staying locked in with one woman later on down the road; I have known plenty of guys who lament that his wife isn't as hot or as wild in bed as the girls he used to fuk around with before. The idea of "getting it out of your system" is also bunk brb going to do a fukton of drugs so I will want to be sober later on.

I feel like the men who are able to make it work after a couple tours of being a mansloot, they were able to settle down when their libido naturally dropped due to age. Or you get into an oddball marriage like a lot of married miscers here have where they have wifes + kids but are perpetually jerking off to women on the internet. I can't imagine a spouse of sound mind would be OK with that unless she wasn't all that attached to you to begin with.

That's a real retarded maxim and I wish people would stop saying it. More often than not you're a key that only opens ****ty locks, not good ones. A key that opens a lock to a box full of **** isn't a good key, either. Nobody is impressed if you can bang a slut.

Registered User explosiveMidget's Avatar
    explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    True you should find someone marry and settle down for life and have kids/family etc.

But those days are long gone, women are whores and a lot of men are too but it's not even remotely comparable.

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by legbroke View Post
    I'm oriented for the long term and don't like meeting that many new people, so looting has never appealed to me very much. I'm probably an outlier in these respects, but I agree that it's probably not great for men on the whole. It's one thing to date around and find out what you like/dislike, but endless ONS can't seem like anything but hedonism to me.
    Sexual dimorphism is a thing and men seem to be alright with a higher body count than women.

Nothing shocking.

It's no different to going out clubbing/partying 5 nights a week; some people never stop, but most people reach a point where it's not what they want anymore.
    It seems like he got there, only he is warning younger men that excess can be hazardous to long term happiness.

Thought it was a topic worth posting as the challenges of being faithful in a LTR is a perennial misc subject.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by katya422 View Post
    It seems like he got there, only he is warning younger men that excess can be hazardous to long term happiness.

Thought it was a topic worth posting as the challenges of being faithful in a LTR is a perennial misc subject.
    You have to remember that when it comes to the misc, 90%+ of posts are due to insecurity.

Regarding the guy, casual sex is a sugar high: you have to keep doing it to avoid coming down and there is no long term nourishment.
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gigachad problems. 95% of men cant relate
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sexual dimorphism is a thing and men seem to be alright with a higher body count than women.

Nothing shocking.
    Yeah sexual dimorphism is a thing, but how much it affects this situation is the real question.

That graph you posted shows men losing more percentage points (about 13) than women (about 10) reporting "vey happy" when going from 1 to 21+ partners. The differences between the two sexes also aren't huge. I don't think that chart is a good argument at all for "women's long term relationships are significantly more negatively affected by additional partners."
    neglect lifting acquire tendons
    uses hook grip to jerk off crew
    would cuck Rippetoe (respectfully)

Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Condo41 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I was a twinky loser in highschool and 3/4s way through college.

Then something happened and I became an absolute slayer for 18 years before I got married.

Don't regret it one bit. Made me understand my value on the sexual marketplace. Let's me not get steamrolled by my super hot wife. We're like eachothers trophies.
    [My wife drank 9 Adios MFers in one night on a business trip with her boss]

You have to remember that when it comes to the misc, 90%+ of posts are due to insecurity.

Regarding the guy, casual sex is a sugar high: you have to keep doing it to avoid coming down and there is no long term nourishment.

OT- saw this soup recipe and it reminded me again that I want to try making dal into a cold dip. A couple of other recipes in the video are interesting too. The lentil one is Arabic and flavored with lemon, cumin and tumeric.

https://www.rehanadujour.com/2014/07...c-lentil-soup/

Originally Posted by legbroke View Post
    Yeah sexual dimorphism is a thing, but how much it affects this situation is the real question.

That graph you posted shows men losing more percentage points (about 13) than women (about 10) reporting "vey happy" when going from 1 to 21+ partners. The differences between the two sexes also aren't huge. I don't think that chart is a good argument at all for "women's long term relationships are significantly more negatively affected by additional partners."
    But what about that 6 to 10 partner point though? The lifetime average for all american women to age 49 is reported as 4.3.

INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Duh but what else are we gonna do? there aren’t any good women to marry and not getting laid makes me wanna Kms

blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Men are meant to set the example for their communities & should never be whoring themselves

Any man that uses prostitutes or acts like one isn't a man, he's a clown full stop

But what about that 6 to 10 partner point though? The lifetime average for all american women to age 49 is reported as 4.3.

Lol'd @ 10

I've seen more than one chick get turned into a semen-jar by 11+ guys in one night @ parties; I wasn't quite drunk enough for those so dipped out

There are hundreds of thousands of women out there "swinging" & mass accumulating wieners; some are in the hundreds

Edit: Currently 1 in 13 people walking around are carrying an STD; something to keep in mind before slooting
    Last edited by blissful88; 03-05-2023 at 10:08 AM.
    *Tolerance is the lube that slides the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of civilized society*

*We didn't deserve snailsrus*

As always: not medical advice but medical opinion crew

TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

no hymen no diamond crew
    This is true from an achievement perspective.

But from a connections perspective you're just as likely to be disconnected from your future wife if you try to settle down after running through dozens or hundred or others.

Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol at WKs ITT. lmao

TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lets just all sit on a stone in nature for the whole day and meditate. I guess that is the ultimate path to hapiness.

Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    He’s admitted he went to SAA.

You’re projecting Addict Behavior onto the normal population by using him as an example.

Rotmaxxer is just really nice. (+1000) Rotmaxxer is just really nice. (+1000) Rotmaxxer is just really nice. (+1000) Rotmaxxer is just really nice. (+1000) Rotmaxxer is just really nice. (+1000) Rotmaxxer is just really nice. (+1000) Rotmaxxer is just really nice. (+1000) Rotmaxxer is just really nice. (+1000) Rotmaxxer is just really nice. (+1000) Rotmaxxer is just really nice. (+1000) Rotmaxxer is just really nice. (+1000)
    I mean it's easy for a guy that has already experienced it to preach it to people that haven't 😂👍 I agree that you don't want to get to a point of having a sex addiction 😵‍💫 but doubt many people are even able to get that far 😂😭😂👍
    Israeli Jew Crew 🇮🇱✡️👍
    Emoji Crew 😄
    Rot Crew 😵‍💫

If you have to resort to commenting on my emojis 🤔 then you already lost 😂👍

8PointBuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8PointBuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8PointBuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8PointBuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8PointBuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8PointBuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8PointBuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8PointBuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8PointBuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8PointBuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8PointBuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this is some massive female miscer cope. men are designed to fukk as many women as possible, deal with it.

the only people that agree with this garbage are coping females and guys that can't get laid

alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bigbuster1 View Post
    He’s admitted he went to SAA.

You’re projecting Addict Behavior onto the normal population by using him as an example.
    This comment is vital.

Addictive behaviour overlaps with this stuff immensely and it’s difficult to parse out.

But I think if you’re prone to sexual compulsion, then the twitter guy is 100% correct. If you’re not, then I think it’s fine to go through a stage where you bang a lot of women.

Originally Posted by monster0ultra View Post
    Getting it out of your system is definitely a positive for men.

That urge is there so it's best to scratch that itch early rather than getting married early and wondering "what if" for the rest of your life.

The mental aspect is all positive. The negatives are if you get an uncurbable STD like herpes but more importantly, age. Age doesn't matter as much for men as it does for women but it still matters. It gets harder and harder to get a young girl for a serious relationship as you get older. Time spent on sloots is time wasted on finding a serious life partner.
    See chart. Guys who had 6 to 10 partners seemed to do alright with marriage. I didn't take his post as a suggestion that men should be virgins or close when they wed, more like if you get into the habit of smashing a lot of randoms all the time [sport sex] that it could make it difficult to be satisfied in a long term monogamous relationship.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

Registered User Fuggettabowteet's Avatar
    Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oh look another dude on the internet telling me how to live.

sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sg1976 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by explosiveMidget View Post
    True you should find someone marry and settle down for life and have kids/family etc.

But those days are long gone, women are whores and a lot of men are too but it's not even remotely comparable.
    Been with my woman 10 years. She has no social media and is a good mother. She hasn’t take 50 cocks and her mom and dad are present in her life. Her only downfall is Latina bitchiness around her period.
    Mother north, united we stand, together we walk
    Phantom north, I'll be there when you hunt them down.

Absolutely Love This For You! ❤️💕

Take America Back Again!

Verified 37 Going on 60
    Verified Fat Boy