Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

THE LAST OF US Series is Getting Great Reviews

You guys watching or only PScels will cuz it might be too woke?
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm not watching it out of principle. They could have made Ellie a progressive trans black girl but decided to be transphobic instead.
    Disclaimer: All posts made by [LtGoose] are works of satire. By reading this you agree to absolve the author of any and all liability.

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hbo is goated. They do not ruin their shows with woke nonsense. They have woke shows specifically for woke subject matter, and their main shows are usually pretty solid. Even in their main shows when they dealt with "woke" subjects like homosexuality or whatever it was always done pretty tastefully. Except in Oz. There was no tasteful gayness there, just alot of rape.

Ellie is whatever, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't love the part in game of thrones where little lady mormont dies stabbing the giant. So I don't really have an issue with her. She was kind of a little badass in got.

Pedro pascal is a great actor, he's in some movies I have really enjoyed. I dare say he hasn't really done any bad films. The unbearable weight of massive talent was hilarious and is an absolute must watch if you grew up on nic cage movies like the rock and con air. He was also in a movie called prospect, which shared alot of similarities with tlou, just set in space. Pretty good Sci fi movie that went under alot of people's radar.

And of course casting Ron fukkin Swanson is a win. Idk the story to know how important his character is but he's always good in his projects too.

This show gunna be good.
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Shows always get "great" reviews from the media before they are available to the public. Even Rings of Power had "glowing positive reviews" and we know how that turned out.

I'm excited for the show but my expectations are low. I played the original game on PS3 way back when it was first released. Couldn't finish TLOU part II on PS5 tho.....
    --------------------- ϞϞ( ๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑). ---------------------
    --- Still-plays-PokemonGo-in-2022 Crew ---

goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As much as I hate the writing in both games, the show is made by the guy who did Chernobyl which was 10/10.

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by goingcia View Post
    As much as I hate the writing in both games, the show is made by the guy who did Chernobyl which was 10/10.
    Writing in the first game was fantastic. Characters actually felt like real people and not videogame characters. It was literally a movie that you play out in game form.

I'm curious what are a couple of linear story games that have great writing to you?
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Will watch

goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    Writing in the first game was fantastic. Characters actually felt like real people and not videogame characters. It was literally a movie that you play out in game form.

I'm curious what are a couple of linear story games that have great writing to you?
    I thought the hook was cheap and tired. The characters were heavy handed and entirely uninteresting, and the pacing was chit.

Linear games with great writing? Grim Fandango, Bioshock, Rockstar games (the plots are ok but their writing is usually top tier), any Troika games, Valve games, Silent Hill 2 (if you're not picky about prose), etc

Anything I want. U mirin? OptimusTrajan's Avatar
    OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Not watching because I thought the game was boring.
    RIP snails

See Krackerjacked's sig

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Videogames > TV Crew

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I thought the hook was cheap and tired. The characters were heavy handed and entirely uninteresting, and the pacing was chit.

Linear games with great writing? Grim Fandango, Bioshock, Rockstar games (the plots are ok but their writing is usually top tier), any Troika games, Valve games, Silent Hill 2 (if you're not picky about prose), etc
    What other media had the same hook before 2013?

I played Bioshock last year and the first game was the best and it subsequently dropped for each installment. But even Bioshock 1 was not as engaging or grounded as TLOU to me.

Also jlmao @ calling TLOU characters heavy handed while using GTA as an example of the opposite. You gotta be kidding me. Anyways, different strokes I guess.
    Last edited by Coal Man; 01-10-2023 at 11:24 AM.

Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Videogames > TV Crew
    Nah. Each medium has its space, lol if you can't enjoy both. I'd argue TLOU feels just as cool as a TV show vs a game. In fact, even moreso in some areas. The effects can be better, the tone and atmosphere can be better. Moments where you spend scavenging every drawer and cupboard for resources, as well as the ton of time you spend fighting enemies and restarting sections won't exist and instead can be filled with story/dialog or additional content.

I mean the highlight of TLOU isn't the average gameplay but the strength of the characters and their story.

I played Bioshock last year and the first game was the best and it subsequently dropped for each installment. But even Bioshock 1 was not as engaging or grounded as TLOU to me.

Also jlmao @ calling TLOU characters heavy handed while using GTA as an example of the opposite. You gotta be kidding me. Anyways, different strokes I guess.
    A man loses his child so he is a bit of a dink but reconnects with his feels over an unlikely relationship? A tale as old and as trite as time. The easiest cliche to write is a depressed individual whose someone died.

Rockstar's characters are supposed to be caricatures of their personalities. The world of GTA, for example, is tongue-in-cheek satire and the way R write their characters fits their themes perfectly while maintaining a legit fun sense of humor. Psychonauts does this too in a way, making the npc personalities extreme but fitting the gameworld perfectly and thus making it believable.

Something like Borderlands on the other hand fails at this. They have those heavy handed crazy characters that are sort of just all crazy for the sake of the jokes. My point is writing should be good for the story/theme its trying to build. For a serious zombie apocalypse story, Last of Us imo was uninteresting but as you said, different strokes.

A man loses his child so he is a bit of a dink but reconnects with his feels over an unlikely relationship? A tale as old and as trite as time. The easiest cliche to write is a depressed individual whose someone died.
    If you have to reduce the story to this then you're basically acting in bad faith. I could reduce most current stories to a tired archetype or cliche. Literally nothing is completely original if your standards are so high and that includes every R* game. I could make RDR2 sound like the most overused Western cliche on earth.

Rockstar's characters are supposed to be caricatures of their personalities. The world of GTA, for example, is tongue-in-cheek satire and the way R write their characters fits their themes perfectly while maintaining a legit fun sense of humor
    Intending for it to be heavy handed doesn't remove its heavy handed status or provide an excuse for it. If you want to say both games suffer from heavy handed characters I can at least say you're consistent but you can't accuse TLOU of it while pretending it doesn't stand out in GTA.

stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've heard it's really woke

Ign loved that they went "really in depth on elliies queerness"

Which in the first game wasn't even mentioned I don't think, and was a tiny part of the very short DLC only.

I don't even care about her being a lez btw, I mean in the second game her annoying Jewish gf was pointless as, but being lez in itself who cares.

But if this show focuses on that over story it WILL suck.

OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OptimusTrajan View Post
    Not watching because I thought the game was boring.
    lol typical PCuck take. You'd be all over Euro Truck Simulator: The Series though.
    Didn't realise it was the same guy who made Chernobyl, that was a quality series. Will give it a watch and report back
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg incel threads on sight crew
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Last of us "borrowed" story ideas liberally from Bioshock 2 imo.

OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Metacritic - 84/100 "Universal Acclaim"

Rotten Tomatoes - 96% "Fresh"

San Francisco Chronicle - "This isn’t just a breakthrough video game adaptation. It’s a great show, period." Score - 100

IndieWire - "In time, it may not be the “best [insert qualifier here].” It may just be the best." Score - 100

iNews UK - "Poignant, violent, joyous and exhilarating all at once, this isn’t just another remake, it’s a well-deserved tribute." Score - 100

Daily Beast - "As heartbreakingly faithful as it is riveting and suspenseful, The Last of Us is a triumph that ends any further debate about the all-time best video game adaptation. ... At once familiar and original, action-packed and mournful. Barring some Armageddon-grade calamity, it seems destined to be HBO’s next big blockbuster." Score - 100

Collider - "Druckmann and Mazin have taken this unforgettable story and made it richer and more impactful, letting us live with these characters and this world in a way that we couldn’t in the game. The Last of Us is a monumental success, and in this universe of incredible darkness, Mazin and Druckmann show us the light that makes this story so powerful." Score - 100

Radio Times - "The Last of Us is the best video game adaptation of all time, and it's also a fantastic TV drama in its own right. If you're on the fence about watching it, do yourself a favour and get involved as soon as possible." Score - 100

Empire - "Comfortably the best adaptation of a video-game ever made: one that deepens the game’s dystopian lore, while staying true to its emotional core. Like the game, it’s a masterpiece, too." Score - 100

Paste - "Complex characters combined with stellar acting, a wonderfully paced story, and an emotionally engaging plot make The Last of Us a brilliant series that is now the template all other videogame-to-TV adaptations should follow." Score - 95

The Playlist - "through the riveting craft of it all, the taut writing, excellent direction—filmmakers like Jeremy Webb, Jasmila Žbanić, Liza Johnson, and Ali Abbasi—exemplary cinematography and moody and melancholy music, Mazin and his co-creator and co-writer Neil Druckmann—the creator of the original video game—craft something that becomes visceral and primal." - Score - 91

CNN - "The spotty track record of videogame adaptations and glut of apocalyptic/zombie dramas receive a welcome boost from The Last of Us, which proves there’s room for more of each as long as it’s this good. A road series with mini-dramas baked into the episodes, the HBO show quickly proves itself worthy of the hype and anticipation by delivering a fully realized series graced with flesh-and-blood characters." Score - 85

RogerEbert.com - "The result is a show that amplifies what a phenomenal piece of storytelling the game was in the first place, taking a video game more seriously than any adaptation has to date. This is more Cormac McCarthy than Paul W.S. Anderson, and it should appeal to both fans of the game and those who put down their controllers years ago." Score - 80

The Independent - "The Last of Us is undoubtedly a new landmark in the seemingly impossible task of adapting video games. It’s too early to say whether it will satisfy the legions of fans who believe that Druckmann’s survivalist game is high art, in itself. But Druckmann, working with Mazin, has his fingerprints all over this tender, well-crafted and blackly comic piece." Score - 80

BBC - "The best video game adaptation ever." Score - 80

The Hollywood Reporter - "The third episode is what elevates The Last of Us from a horror romp to something on the verge of truly special. ... Though I wouldn’t have wanted much more padding, a tiny bit of additional breathing room could have let The Last of Us achieve additional profundity in its commentary on The Way We’re Living Now, beyond what is a sincere if superficial take on darkness and light within human nature. If those, however, are my biggest complaints about your blockbuster video game adaptation? Well, you’ve done pretty well indeed." Score - 80

Rolling Stone - "It is essentially a smarter and much better-executed The Walking Dead, with higher production values, and a smaller and stronger cast. ... But the character work soon becomes so potent that there are long stretches without any infected, and it doesn’t feel like the series is lacking in dramatic tension or memorable incident. ... Druckmann and Mazin have turned it into something that works incredibly well as a television show." Score - 80

Vanity Fair - "Because The Last of Us is arriving into a medium already so saturated with comparable material. The Last of Us series does not feel like a revolution of any kind—it is simply well-made television that elevates itself slightly above some of its genre peers." Score - 80

Variety - “The Last of Us” can lean too hard on action sequences, which emphasizes the uncanny surreality of the infected. But what lies beneath the chaos is the nascent bond between Joel, a rootless man who’s promised to guard Ellie. ... Through Pascal’s and Ramsey’s performances and some strong writing, this dynamic glimmers with emotion and life." Score - 80

The Telegraph - "At nine episodes, it feels a little long, even if it is truncated compared to its source material. But in its scale, depiction of dread and its believable vision of friendship in disaster, The Last of Us is a rare piece of television: an adaptation that makes you want to rush out and play the game." Score - 80

TV Guide - "The Last of Us is very good. Beyond Pascal and Ramsey's excellent work, it's visually striking — both in the post-apocalyptic world it creates and the scary creatures that inhabit it — tensely directed, and populated with intriguing characters (including a terrifying tyrant-in-the-making played by Melanie Lynskey). But the Bill and Frank episode suggests an even better show might be possible if it allowed itself to open up a bit more." Score - 79

Consequence - "There’s a lot in The Last of Us that feels stale. But within that repetition, there are glimmers of promise: Its slick presentation, Pascal and Ramsey’s soulful performances, the show’s intermittent detours to (forgive me) flesh out the world Mazin and Druckmann have set up. Newbies to the story may find plenty to love in the series, if they can get past the trappings of the genre itself. But if you’re familiar with the game, get ready to watch it all over again, with a couple of novel twists." Score - 75

Just like the game it's getting critical acclaim. Absolutely mogging the Halo tv series lmao. Top work!
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

Originally Posted by stayhomeneet View Post
    Last of us "borrowed" story ideas liberally from Bioshock 2 imo.
    Can you post a few examples?

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Season finale Spoiler
    Spoiler!
    which sets up season 2.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Make Misc Great Again JustiNtense's Avatar
    JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    96% on RT.

I've been wanting to finally be able to play the game once it comes out on steam.
    "Even through the darkest days, this fire burns, always."

The pessimist complains about the wind
    The optimist expects it to change direction
    The realist adjusts the sails

Anything I want. U mirin? OptimusTrajan's Avatar
    OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by OneLegSquats View Post
    lol typical PCuck take. You'd be all over Euro Truck Simulator: The Series though.
    Didn't realise it was the same guy who made Chernobyl, that was a quality series. Will give it a watch and report back
    lol u mad
    RIP snails

See Krackerjacked's sig

Originally Posted by OptimusTrajan View Post
    lol u mad
    no u lol

Originally Posted by JustiNtense View Post
    96% on RT.

I've been wanting to finally be able to play the game once it comes out on steam.
    Awesome, it's one of the best games ever made
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Season finale Spoiler
    Spoiler!
    which sets up season 2.
    Glad to see everyone's favourite girl gets an appearance.

CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Chernobyl was amazing, and that is a good choice of director. But Druckman sucks pretty hard, and the casting of Joel and Ellie looks so bad.
    Really have no interest in this because of Neil and the casting.

whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    Hbo is goated. They do not ruin their shows with woke nonsense. They have woke shows specifically for woke subject matter, and their main shows are usually pretty solid. Even in their main shows when they dealt with "woke" subjects like homosexuality or whatever it was always done pretty tastefully. Except in Oz. There was no tasteful gayness there, just alot of rape.

1. Euphoria is straight woke garbage, and straight garbage show

2. Euphoria is so popular, and it's all gays, trans, and gay trans.

3. Oz was good
    2014 Misc Resolution: Negging no pics (screen captures of text don't count as pics)

HairyWBush Reps for life - Hamster Compassion: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181804893

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by whitepaper View Post

3. Oz was good
    Yeah but as a straight dude euphoria isn't for you bro. That's my point. They have their own shows that we know to steer clear of. They don't infest their blockbuster shows with it.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by whitepaper View Post

3. Oz was good
    The lead singer of Biohazard, Christopher Meloni from SUV, Luke Perry from 90210, are among about a dozen actors who have done full frontal penis scenes in Oz. The actor who played Clayton Hughes had the biggest big black cock on the show. Adebisi impressed me too.

I wonder which of the actors needed time to fluff up before the filming lol. (No homo) but did you enjoy those scenes aswell?????
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

The lead singer of Biohazard, Christopher Meloni from SUV, Luke Perry from 90210, are among about a dozen actors who have done full frontal penis scenes in Oz. The actor who played Clayton Hughes had the biggest big black cock on the show. Adebisi impressed me too.

I wonder which of the actors needed time to fluff up before the filming lol. (No homo) but did you enjoy those scenes aswell?????
    Lmao dude, thanks for the Oz cock run-down I guess.

WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Too late, prag.