Thnkyoo is not very well liked. (-100) Thnkyoo is not very well liked. (-100) Thnkyoo is not very well liked. (-100) Thnkyoo is not very well liked. (-100) Thnkyoo is not very well liked. (-100) Thnkyoo is not very well liked. (-100) Thnkyoo is not very well liked. (-100) Thnkyoo is not very well liked. (-100) Thnkyoo is not very well liked. (-100) Thnkyoo is not very well liked. (-100) Thnkyoo is not very well liked. (-100)

HOW TO MAXIMIZE GAINS (A full good day)

Hey guys,

I hope you are all doing well. In this article I will write all of my knowledge about well-being and muscle development. Let's say you just woke up, walk straight to the shower and start preparing your shake.
    In that shake you are going to put ( 2 raw eggs+milk+oatmeal+peanut butter+whey+nuts) this should boost you enough for your morning session. Depending on your goal, I am going to put my focus on hypertrophy. You are going to do a small amount of reps ( aprox. 9) and about 3-4 set, ALWAYS LEAVE 1MIN30-2MIN BETWEEN EACH SET, this will benefit your muscles and it will be able to recover from the strong effort.

After finishing the training. Go in the shower and alternate between super hot and super cold water for about 2 mins per cycle. This will go deep into your muscles and will relax them, so they will be able to recover and gain volume and strength.

Dont forget to eat a lot of proteins, track your carbs and don't take TREN.

Lymnenews5e2q is a complete loser! (-2000) Lymnenews5e2q is a complete loser! (-2000) Lymnenews5e2q is a complete loser! (-2000) Lymnenews5e2q is a complete loser! (-2000) Lymnenews5e2q is a complete loser! (-2000) Lymnenews5e2q is a complete loser! (-2000) Lymnenews5e2q is a complete loser! (-2000) Lymnenews5e2q is a complete loser! (-2000) Lymnenews5e2q is a complete loser! (-2000) Lymnenews5e2q is a complete loser! (-2000) Lymnenews5e2q is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I hope you are all doing well. In this article I will write all of my knowledge about well-being and muscle development. Let's say you just woke up, walk straight to the shower and start preparing your shake.
    In that shake you are going to put ( 2 raw eggs+milk+oatmeal+peanut butter+whey+nuts) this should boost you enough for your morning session.