Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Registered User SaltyCaptain592's Avatar
    SaltyCaptain592 is just really nice. (+1000) SaltyCaptain592 is just really nice. (+1000) SaltyCaptain592 is just really nice. (+1000) SaltyCaptain592 is just really nice. (+1000) SaltyCaptain592 is just really nice. (+1000) SaltyCaptain592 is just really nice. (+1000) SaltyCaptain592 is just really nice. (+1000) SaltyCaptain592 is just really nice. (+1000) SaltyCaptain592 is just really nice. (+1000) SaltyCaptain592 is just really nice. (+1000) SaltyCaptain592 is just really nice. (+1000)

Misc can you please explain the labor shortage and great resignation?

I dont trust plebbit/jewbook/MSM for news. I need the Misc's viewpoint. Whats causing all this shortage? I thought unemployment benefits ended in August? How are people paying the bills without working? I dont buy the COVID chit. They use that an excuse for anything. I think the vaxx mandate may have played a role in alot of people resigning lately. Enlighten me.

Registered User BigTimeOperator's Avatar
    BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    People basically expect their jobs to pay off so they can afford the cost of living, and that isnt always happening

SaltyCaptain592 is just really nice. (+1000) SaltyCaptain592 is just really nice. (+1000) SaltyCaptain592 is just really nice. (+1000) SaltyCaptain592 is just really nice. (+1000) SaltyCaptain592 is just really nice. (+1000) SaltyCaptain592 is just really nice. (+1000) SaltyCaptain592 is just really nice. (+1000) SaltyCaptain592 is just really nice. (+1000) SaltyCaptain592 is just really nice. (+1000) SaltyCaptain592 is just really nice. (+1000) SaltyCaptain592 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BigTimeOperator View Post
    People basically expect their jobs to pay off so they can afford the cost of living, and that isnt always happening
    what do you mean payoff?

Registered User BigTimeOperator's Avatar
    BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigTimeOperator has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    People dont work to only eek by. They expect to be able to pay for basic housing and still have plenty left over for a decent car payment and savings and retirement n=and get their student loans paid off and have health care that doesn't bankrupt them.

Given, some dont have any in-demand job skills and cant expect to make much money, but they still have reasonable expectations to afford to live without going into debt or going hungry

volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SaltyCaptain592 View Post
    I dont trust plebbit/jewbook/MSM for news. I need the Misc's viewpoint. Whats causing all this shortage? I thought unemployment benefits ended in August? How are people paying the bills without working? I dont buy the COVID chit. They use that an excuse for anything. I think the vaxx mandate may have played a role in alot of people resigning lately. Enlighten me.
    Unironically a lot of people are committing disability fraud.

tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    At first I didn't get it either but here's my understanding:

You work for say $10/hr. You go to the store and buy a product. (1) It's not available because everyone else bought it. (2)If its available, its now 20% more expensive.

So, the $10/hr you are working for is worth $6. If you are working for someone and they haven't increased the wage, you are working for free half the time.

So, you whitecels need to stop printing dollars and inflating the dollar by funding your chit tier military. Yourre going to get your chit pushed in either way by China.
    *Catholic Crew*
    *Community College Master Race*
    *5'5 Masterrace*
    *Starbucks Crew*
    *Buy high, sell low*

Investing the difference r32gojirra's Avatar
    r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Surely a bunch of millennials retired from shorting GameStop and inbesting in bitcoins and have no need to work anymore

Surely
    By reading this post you acknowledge r32gojirra is an online persona and all posts by r32gojirra are satirical in nature. Comments by r32gojirra shall not reflect on the integrity and morals of the author portraying the online character nor any professional or contractual affiliates of the author.

AP4C
    HTC
    Repped by kimm into 200kcrew crew

WABeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WABeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WABeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WABeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WABeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WABeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WABeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WABeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WABeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WABeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WABeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Biden and the democrats pay people to stay home because of covid. And then is forcing people to get the vaccine or get fired.

Basically he is created a welfare state..
    *Super Straight Crew*
    *Sicilian Crew*
    *Motorcycle Crew*
    *Truck Gang*

RIP Orenthal James Simpson (July 9, 1947 – April 10, 2024)

luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2020 changed the greater society forever. Ded srs.

Labor shortage is literally everywhere. Truck drivers, restaurant/retail staff, you name it. Anything customer service. Anything even remotely physically taxing. Even several starbucks locations in my vicinity are closing at 1pm due to staffing issues. Doesn't matter what the pay is. It's not the pay. Ded srs. I offer minimum wage positions but I'm paying anywhere from $4-$7 per hour over min wage and I can't keep a single employee. Flashback to 2-3 years ago offering a buck or two above min wage and I'd have people flocking.

Went from high applicant volume and some people would show up for interview and some people would show up to first day. Now, no one even applies. I get literally 0 applications anymore compared to 12 a day. If/when someone is interested in a position they're demanding wages that are unheard of and are never worth their salt upon hiring.

People don't want to work. It's the attitude shift. People want to be free and be on their own time. No one wants to be on a schedule. No one cares. People are late, can't wake up, and have too much fun while they're off and that's all they look forward to.. It's always been like this but people used to restrain themselves. They just don't want to work. Don't know how else to phrase it... Oh, and weekends are the new religion and cult. Good luck finding someone willing to work weekends, especially sundays.

It's everywhere. I see it everywhere. I ask and talk to other business owners. It's more of a lazy, unmotivated mindset rather than a pay problem.

On the money side of things.. The "raise min wage" cult will always be chasing their tails and it will never end. All they're doing is adding to the inflation. Min wage was never designed, or intended to pay the bills. It never will.

Everything else is mentioned in this thread. Everyone, all the peasants feel entitled to fancy things and "lavish" lifestyles because they want to mimic what they see on social media.. Think instagram. Monkey see, monkey do.

End of the day, humans are still primates. Nothing but a sophisticated ape.

SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Democrats are lazy, entitled *******s.

/thread

Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SmillironS View Post
    Democrats are lazy, entitled *******s.

/thread
    yeah smh @ all those liberal CDL drivers, liberal law enforcement, liberal firefighters, liberal hospital staff not working

CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Whats the deal with all you US brahs thinking this is 1 specific parties fault? You do realize this problem isn't restricted to the US? Its happening everywhere.

tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by luckyboy23 View Post

Labor shortage is literally everywhere. Truck drivers, restaurant/retail staff, you name it. Anything customer service. Anything even remotely physically taxing. Even several starbucks locations in my vicinity are closing at 1pm due to staffing issues. Doesn't matter what the pay is. It's not the pay. Ded srs. I offer minimum wage positions but I'm paying anywhere from $4-$7 per hour over min wage and I can't keep a single employee. Flashback to 2-3 years ago offering a buck or two above min wage and I'd have people flocking.

Went from high applicant volume and some people would show up for interview and some people would show up to first day. Now, no one even applies. I get literally 0 applications anymore compared to 12 a day. If/when someone is interested in a position they're demanding wages that are unheard of and are never worth their salt upon hiring.

People don't want to work. It's the attitude shift. People want to be free and be on their own time. No one wants to be on a schedule. No one cares. People are late, can't wake up, and have too much fun while they're off and that's all they look forward to.. It's always been like this but people used to restrain themselves. They just don't want to work. Don't know how else to phrase it... Oh, and weekends are the new religion and cult. Good luck finding someone willing to work weekends, especially sundays.

It's everywhere. I see it everywhere. I ask and talk to other business owners. It's more of a lazy, unmotivated mindset rather than a pay problem.

On the money side of things.. The "raise min wage" cult will always be chasing their tails and it will never end. All they're doing is adding to the inflation. Min wage was never designed, or intended to pay the bills. It never will.

Everything else is mentioned in this thread. Everyone, all the peasants feel entitled to fancy things and "lavish" lifestyles because they want to mimic what they see on social media.. Think instagram. Monkey see, monkey do.

Nah. High military spending and chit tier politics caused inflation, monkey boi.

People have worked before. They don't suddenly just stop for some weak chit like covid.
    *Catholic Crew*
    *5'5 Masterrace*
    *Starbucks Crew*
    *Buy high, sell low*

CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tunafishha View Post
    Nah. High military spending and chit tier politics caused inflation, monkey boi.

People have worked before. They don't suddenly just stop for some weak chit like covid.
    So explain the inflation happening everywhere

Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by luckyboy23 View Post

i thought God created Sunday to relax

brb want someone to work 7 days a week on a capped wage to earn you the big bucks or promotion as a manager lmao make your dreams come true

anyway, thats interesting .. people dont want to work and are lazy, unmotivated

meanwhile i want to work and i bust my ass to even cover co-workers task and i get fired because im always late lol (brb oh im sorry i dont wfh or that my commute takes an hour)

always end up with the managers realizing i was pulling all the slack

nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They all live in their parents basement like the average miscer.
    I'm just a white guy from the future, I'm completely out of touch

This machine is obsolete

Originally Posted by CellyTech View Post
    So explain the inflation happening everywhere
    US trade heavily with other countries? If there's a shortage in goods in the US, there's going to be a shortage on different continents that trades with the US.
    *Catholic Crew*
    *5'5 Masterrace*
    *Starbucks Crew*
    *Buy high, sell low*

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Early on it was folks not wanting to get off unemployment. I'm sure there were some lo-IQ individuals worried about catching corvid, as well. Now you're seeing people taking value of their health over the system in losing their jobs over taking the clot shot. I suppose the trend will continue until savvy purebloods create their own systems as mudbloods are controlled in perpetuity until their demise.
    #sunyourballs
    Unvaxed sperm is the next Bitcoin
    ⒻⓊⒸⓀ ⒷⒾⒹⒺⓃ

Originally Posted by jamalfudge View Post
    Early on it was folks not wanting to get off unemployment. I'm sure there were some lo-IQ individuals worried about catching corvid, as well. Now you're seeing people taking value of their health over the system in losing their jobs over taking the clot shot. I suppose the trend will continue until savvy purebloods create their own systems as mudbloods are controlled in perpetuity until their demise.
    Only a small number of people were on unemployment. The rest lived off the stimulus, which no one in hell can last a month.
    *Catholic Crew*
    *5'5 Masterrace*
    *Starbucks Crew*
    *Buy high, sell low*

SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Sterilite View Post
    yeah smh @ all those liberal CDL drivers, liberal law enforcement, liberal firefighters, liberal hospital staff not working
    All Union = all commies

Originally Posted by tunafishha View Post
    US trade heavily with other countries? If there's a shortage in goods in the US, there's going to be a shortage on different continents that trades with the US.
    In March 2020 the market took a huge crash(which conveniently aligned exactly with COVID. COVID was then also used as the scapegoat to blame this crash even though it had been predicted for 4+ years prior) and what followed was the subsequent injection of over 10 trillion dollars by the FED (More than 25% of what the US has printed since the birth of the nation). Do you not think this had something to do with the inflation we're now seeing? They are forever propping up a system that will by its own design, crash and burn. Inflation is inevitable when you have no backing for your currency other than "We say its worth something so it is"

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It's true that people don't know what hard work is anymore. I remember my first job out of university was 50-60 hour weeks busting my ass and it taught me a lot.

People now don't realize that there's a ton of opportunity out there for someone who wants to do a good job. Instead of it taking a couple of years to become a manager, you could do it in less than a year because there aren't any good people. Even crap places like Amazon you can get promoted twice within first year if you just put your head down and do a good job. A manager at Starbucks even makes 55k a year where I live. A McDonalds manager can make 80k. Amazon 71k. Those are all liveable salaries.

Problem is now I've been working for myself for so long I can't imagine being in an office or at a computer working 40 hours a week. I've been offered decent salaries but it doesn't make sense to take them, even with the security.

proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by CellyTech View Post
    Whats the deal with all you US brahs thinking this is 1 specific parties fault? You do realize this problem isn't restricted to the US? Its happening everywhere.
    cuz they kept telling us COVID was all Trump’s fault and all problems would go away if we stopped the mean tweets
    💪🏻Team Manlet💪🏻
    --♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--♥♥--♥♥--
    "A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man." J. Springfield
    BRAINWAVES: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147989483
    MIND POWER/CONFIDENCE/GOALS
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158959453
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150994183
    STOICISM https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173954741
    1 Samuel 16:7

Steveyblack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Steveyblack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Steveyblack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Steveyblack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Steveyblack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Steveyblack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Steveyblack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Steveyblack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Steveyblack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Steveyblack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Steveyblack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think its also some remnants of the 08 crisis as well, srs. People realized that when things get tough that companies will cut people(or in this case not have enough staff) that they will expect the same amount of output as if they were fully staffed, meaning a more stressful job.

LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Easy, wages continue to stagnate and retards continue to say "stagnation is a good thing, raising wages is bad" so here we are.

Luckily the retards are losing the war
    Disclaimer: All posts made by [LtGoose] are works of satire. By reading this you agree to absolve the author of any and all liability.

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    people are tired of being wage slaves, just to barely make enough to get by or live a satisfying life.

Why bother?
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nothing explains it 100%.

You can say that its a workers revolution where people are sitting out under the guise of fear for their health due to covid. That may cover some old, fat workers with savings. You can say that its people sitting out until wages improve, not likely as this would be highlighted by MSM to push the 15$/min wage narrative. You could say that its the vaxx mandates and changes in workplace in general the past 18 months. This makes a lot of sense, however you'd also have to believe that all the low skill workers (restaurants, logistics, service, ect) all had 18+ months of savings to sit and wait on, doubtful considering every month there's a new study saying 50% of Americans cant afford a $400 surprise bill. The stimulus checks were not sufficient funding to live for 18 months, so doubtful on that theory. Unemployment may have allowed for people to sit out for as long as they have, however at some point thats going back to normal as just barely enough to eek by.

Then you have rapid inflation mixed with people not working critical jobs like logistics, trucking, ports, airports, ect. This causes the products to go way up in price to cover inflation and now to keep up with demand for the product too.

Just wait until Jan 4th when its do or die for companies with 100+ people and 25% of their employees drop out for not vaxxing. That's why they pushed the "emergency order" back 4 months from its Sept announcement, had to wait until the holidays were over so they can experience less inconveniences for the average american during a labor shortage (no food, no airport, no resturants, ect).

Don't want to be too critical of the current democrats, but in the last 20 years its as if the liberals dont understand human nature and think no one will take advantage of bloated social spending/safety nets. The whole conspiracy vs severe incompetence theory gets juicer and juicer by the day. I'd like to think they made it to the top, so they must be competent. Then you see the pattern in their work over the decades and you wonder if there are dark arts at play. Failing upwards is starting to show its consequences.
    **Florida Crew**
    **Waiting for National Guard Bus Ride to Labor Camp Crew**

lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We're beginning to experience stagflation.

srs.

Shills are going to say "but muh retail earnings were STRONK!"

No they weren't. Real inflation is about 15-20%. Your earnings were boosted by inflation, you simpleton.

But "muh demand". There is strong demand relative to supply. I wouldn't be surprised to find that actual demand hasn't gone up much. The supply has definitely sunk. You combine this with opening the credit floodgates, and it leads to the inflation mentioned above.

Inflation does not equal economic growth. In our case it just means we're printing too much fooking money.

TL;DR we're circling to the toilet. srs.
    Misc Entrepreneur Crew

Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post
    people are tired of being wage slaves, just to barely make enough to get by or live a satisfying life.

Why bother?
    But how are they going to pay bills? Essential things such as rent, utilities, internet, food? If no one is working, how are they paying to survive?

SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here are the events:

1. We printed a bunch of money causing high inflation (official numbers are 6.2% for inflation, but we all know most things are at least 20% more expensive compared to a year ago)
    2. Lots of employers won't adjust wages for cost of living for existing hires, but will for external hires
    3. People switching jobs to tread water
    Best lifts:
    Bench press: 315x4, 345x1
    Squat: 465x1
    Strict press: 185x8, 195x5, 215x1
    Deadlift: 405x13 (conv tap'n'go with straps)