blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

why do some girls on online dating just randomly unmatch for no reason lol

- sometimes ill be talking to a girl, having a normal convo , and then all of a sudden I will be unmatched for no reason
    - lol its online dating and not that I give a chit because its only a select few who do that but im wondering ....if im not saying anything weird or offensive whats the point of unmatching?
    If they are aren't interested to talk anymore why don't they just casually stop responding
    ? Not like I'm going to kick up a fuss and double text

Seems a tad aggressive behavior when they could just be more passive about it . Not like I'm gonna cry * oh no some random 6/10 unmatched me after exchanging 3 messages * lol

"Certified" Reel Nutz mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by blueberryboy View Post
    - sometimes ill be talking to a girl, having a normal convo , and then all of a sudden I will be unmatched for no reason
    - lol its online dating and not that I give a chit because its only a select few who do that but im wondering ....if im not saying anything weird or offensive whats the point of unmatching?
    If they are aren't interested to talk anymore why don't they just casually stop responding
    ? Not like I'm going to kick up a fuss and double text

Seems a tad aggressive behavior when they could just be more passive about it . Not like I'm gonna cry * oh no some random 6/10 unmatched me after exchanging 3 messages * lol

She probably read your posts about women in here and beat feet...

𝓐𝓲𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮 𝓥𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓷 1976 - 1999 - 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓫𝓲𝓼 𝓔𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 1960'𝓼

ᖇᗴ丅Ꭵᖇᗴᗪ ᗩ丅 40 ᑕᖇᗴᗯ - ᔕᗝᑕᎥᗩᒪ ᗪᎥᔕ丅ᗩᑎᑕᎥᑎǤ ᗴ᙭ᑭᗴᖇ丅 - ᒪᎥᐯᎥᑎǤ 丅ᕼᗴ ᗪᖇᗴᗩᗰ

ƚo| ɒ ꙅɿɘʞʞuꟻ bᴎɒ ɿɘʞʞuꟻ ꙅᴎuoᴎoɿq ɿɘbᴎɘǫ ɘʜƚ ɘꙅu I

𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕀 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥

🄸 🅃🄴🄻🄻 🄸🅃 🄻🄸🄺🄴 🄸🅃 🄸🅂, 🄸🄵 🅈🄾🅄 🅆🄰🄽🅃 🅂🄼🄾🄺🄴 🄱🄻🄾🅆🄽 🅄🄿 🅈🄾🅄🅁 🄰🅂🅂 🄾🅁 🅂🄾🄼🄴🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶 🅂🅄🄶🄰🅁 🄲🄾🄰🅃🄴🄳. 🄸 🅂🅄🄶🄶🄴🅂🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🄶🄴🅃 🄰 🄷🄾🄾🄺🄴🅁 🄰🄽🄳 🄰 🄿🄾🅆🄳🄴🅁🄴🄳 🄳🄾🄽🅄🅃

blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    She probably read your posts about women in here and beat feet...

Idk to me it seems so passive aggressive like * gotta show this guy I think im better than him *
    Like fool please , I probably going to forget this convo Tmrw for good if u don't respond..not chasing after no 6/10 random from bumble lol

To me it almost seems like insecurity sometimes because I know last time it happened..its THEM to send the last message

So I think they get feeling a bit insecure after you don't reply back for a few hours like * omg this guy probably won't ever reply and I dont want a knock of my ego so therefore ill just unmatch him *

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It may be that you make an entirely different impression than you mean to. You use a lot of lingo that some might see as inappropriate for your age. If your on-line persona on dating site matches your persona here, I would suggest that chicks probably think you are massively insecure and probably a bit of a douche.

I am not an expert, though.
    Last edited by eomrat; 10-11-2021 at 09:53 AM.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maybe its your user name? Do you use blueberry boy there as well

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You seem to have a lot of problems with women....and, the kind of problems you have are those that one would expect from a 17 or 18 year old kid. That should tell you something.

Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    It may be that you make an entirely different impression than you mean to. You use a lot of lingo that some might see as inappropriate for your age. If your on-line persona on dating site matches your persona here, I would suggest that chicks probably think you are massively insecure and probably a bit of a douche.

I am not an expert, though.
    ^^This. I'm guessing you are in your 30's, and when somebody that age adopts the communication style of a 17-year old misc kid, it gives the impression that you:

A) are extremely immature/insecure
    B) affecting a fake persona
    C) have the IQ of a carrot
    D) all of the above

None of those are particularly attractive qualities, and may go a long way toward explaining your endless difficulties
    with women.
    Last edited by Karl_Hungus; 10-11-2021 at 04:18 PM.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    You seem to have a lot of problems with women....and, the kind of problems you have are those that one would expect from a 17 or 18 year old kid. That should tell you something.

^^This. I'm guessing you are in your 30's, and when somebody that age adopts the communication style of a 17-year old misc kid, it gives the impression that you:

A) are extremely immature/insecure
    B) affecting a fake persona
    C) have the IQ of a carrot
    D) all of the above

None of those are particularly attractive qualities, and may go a long way toward explaining your endless difficulties
    with women.
    Wtf r u guys talking about lol how do I have the communication skills of a 17 year old lol

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because they don't like you and don't want to talk to/see you anymore.

For not being bothered by it, you sure are acting bothered.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wtf r u guys talking about lol how do I have the communication skills of a 17 year old lol
    No punctuation, lazy text speak, etc. Maybe try something like this:

I am not sure what you are talking about. Can you explain how my communication skills seem like those of a 17-year old?

Also, it isn't just the writing style -- It is the type of problems that you seem to have. Can't figure out how condoms work, obsess over the motivations of women who unmatched you etc. It all seems like the musings of an angst-ridden teen...and I can't imagine too many grown women who find that sort of thing attractive.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I am not sure what you are talking about. Can you explain how my communication skills seem like those of a 17-year old?

Also, it isn't just the writing style -- It is the type of problems that you seem to have. Can't figure out how condoms work, obsess over the motivations of women who unmatched you etc. It all seems like the musings of an angst-ridden teen...and I can't imagine too many grown women who find that sort of thing attractive.
    Damn, Karl. You went full Freud on him. Very impressive if I do say so myself
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Ok , i got you . One thing about me is im not offended by constructive criticism. And I guess i didn't realize that people actually remeber a lot of my posts haha.
    I'm not actually 30 yet btw . I'll aim to shape up, and not let petty things bother me. also have been posting on here without a filter basically
    Last edited by blueberryboy; 10-11-2021 at 07:25 PM.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ok , i got you . One thing about me is im not offended by constructive criticism. And I guess i didn't realize that people actually remeber a lot of my posts haha.
    I'm not actually 30 yet btw , but getting close. I guess a lot of my problems probably just stem from anxiety ( that im working to eliminate) and have been posting on here without a filter
    Dude, why u want to eliminate anxiety?

Instead, maybe consider accepting your feels simply for the thoughts they are.

Anxiety is a ****ing powerful force to be harnessed, broseff. Why u wanna leave so many reps in the tank???