bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Kena: Bridge of Spirits out now on PS5 and PC

Getting mixed reviews as expected, but I was pretty keen on it since the first showing so decided to get it after seeing the positive ones and at a decent 40 bucks, its not too bad. Hopefully is a good time and apparently's its just 10-15 hours, so even better as its not another generic ass open world. Will chime in with impressions after I play it.

- Buy from ACG.

https://www.metacritic.com/game/play...dge-of-spirits currently sitting at 85 on metacritic, but I expect it to be low 80s, high 70s.
    Last edited by bongowongo; 09-21-2021 at 12:29 AM.
    Sig line can't be a novel

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Played for about 3 hours so far .... Man this game is pretty cool so far. It's very reminiscent of a ps1/ps2 type era game in a good way (so far).

Graphics are pretty damn fukkin nice, the lighting can look insane at times, as good as something like Ratchet and clank ... It's very stunning and atmospheric. Pixar/Disney comparisons coming in.

The music is also top notch, I dont usually notice music in games, but I definitely notice it in this game, so that's a big deal for me.

Combat is simplistic, there's an upgrade tree with various different unlocks for yourself, bow and the staff ... It's very basic. The combat itself, I'd call it Dark Souls: Kids edition lol, your character is pretty squishy and on hard mode the enemies can be a bit annoying and I died a few times, but the combat overall is serviceable.

Also I was completely wrong about thinking it was a linear game, it is open world lmao ... But it's more "open world" in the style of Tomb Raider and not ubichit. There are collectables, but its only hats so far for the rot, nothing so far that really explains the lore of the overall game, and no alternate costumes or weapon/staff cosmetics stuff like this.

Anyway, overall I'm actually having a blast playing it because it's simple, single player, looks amazing and sounds amazing ..... Apparently this is also the studio's first game, so its a bit rough around the edges, but a great effort and I definitely cant wait to see more from them. In fact I'm surprised Sony hasnt picked these guys up yet, or I have a feeling they eventually will given the studios effort with this game and having a "cinematic" game lol (hopefully they dont - because then they'd price this at 70 usd instead of the current 40). Sony is killing it with the first year of PS5 .... So many amazing and varied games, a little something for everyone.

Only thing I dont like is the dual sense implementation .... They could have definitely used more time to work on this, so far seems like they only implemented it to the triggers when you use the bow, there doesnt seem to be any sort of other dualsense features when you're walking around or in the rain and what not .... Quite disappointing since this is an exclusive (timed?) and you thought that sony would have helped these guys to work on the controller aspect. After games like Returnal, Ratchet, Deathloop using dualsense very well this is a bit of bummer.

For 40 USD, this game is an absolute steal.

devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz
    It kind of reminds me of Blue Dragon.
    USMC/USN Crew
    MWC

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP, serious question. Do you just buy every game on release?

ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    fun fact, the studio actually got started making cinematics. Before Kena, they were most well known for this Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask cinematic.

-Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew
    -Consolecel Crew
    -Dr. Edward Dutton Crew

Chump1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chump1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chump1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chump1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chump1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chump1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chump1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chump1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chump1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chump1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chump1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    lmao this.
    The more i learn about people, the more i like my dog.

Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Originally Posted by Chump1987 View Post
    lmao this.

You got me.gif

Honestly, I enjoy gaming and playing different games and if a title looks interesting to me i'll check it out regardless of reviews.

Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Game looks really nice. I wish red box was still renting out games would def rent out and beat in 2-3 days. Graphics look really nice. When it comes to games i dont like buying short games that have no replay value.

I have been addicted to playing Returnal on ps5....i am soo hooked. May look to platinum it.
    Atlanta Falcons!!!

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Weezy32 View Post
    Game looks really nice. I wish red box was still renting out games would def rent out and beat in 2-3 days. Graphics look really nice. When it comes to games i dont like buying short games that have no replay value.

I have been addicted to playing Returnal on ps5....i am soo hooked. May look to platinum it.
    What is Red Box?