Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by irmocool View Post
    it sucks but the reality is most people are not working on the holidays so if there is any time to limit the spread it's now. There's no excuses besides sentimental bs. The reality is stay home protect your family, the vaccine will circulate globally and locally soon enough, and then get back into the swing of things. Your life or life of your loved ones vs sharing a brewsky with your neighbor/family members who don't really gaf about you. lmao jus lmao.
    I’m quite a calm person but I want to break your face

MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Yoopwat View Post
    I like boris but he’s having a fuking mare with this tbh
    You must be in a majority of none then!!!

He is a jumped privalged Charlaton who is an utter joke in the extreme!

witcher3fan83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) witcher3fan83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) witcher3fan83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) witcher3fan83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) witcher3fan83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) witcher3fan83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) witcher3fan83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) witcher3fan83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) witcher3fan83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) witcher3fan83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) witcher3fan83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BetaAsPhuck View Post
    Can you post the most recent poll? I'm curious about the level of support.
    Live results of the one going on right now:

Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it sucks but the reality is most people are not working on the holidays so if there is any time to limit the spread it's now. There's no excuses besides sentimental bs. The reality is stay home protect your family, the vaccine will circulate globally and locally soon enough, and then get back into the swing of things. Your life or life of your loved ones vs sharing a brewsky with your neighbor/family members who don't really gaf about you. lmao jus lmao.
    You deffo sit down to pee.
    1/4 Jamaican
    1/4 Polish
    1/4 Irish
    1/4 Welsh

kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PenorBrahNoHomo View Post
    Just agreed with all my family we are still doing exactly as we had planned. Going to my parents' house tomorrow evening.

He needs to swing for this ded fkn srs, and the rest of the government too
    It's absolutely ridiculous, futhermore, for many elderly people this may be their last Christmas. If I was 80+ I'd take the risk of getting covid knowing that I probably won't see another year anyway.
    “Steroids is now just a word that the lazy and ignorant use to describe any guy that has more muscle and dedication than them”– Mike O'Hearn

"I am like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym; I'm getting the feeling of cumming at home; I'm getting the feeling of cumming backstage; when I pump up, when I pose out in front of 5000 people I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night. It's terrific, right? So you know, I am in heaven."

BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lots of people will no doubt ignore the ban. Fact is it wouldn't of been necessary if Boris had the balls to do what he should of done and implemented the circuit breaker when advised to and when he wanted to lockdown earlier didn't have the backbone to stand up to his own chancellor who was against it. He's constantly lacked the decisiveness that was required and constantly delayed doing anything even though he warned this was a possibility, he still slowly through his own sheer incompetence led the nation into a situation where this is now required.
    Bench -216lbs
    Squat - 268lbs
    Deadlift - 375lbs
    OHP - 134lbs

MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by BrightonBomber View Post
    Lots of people will no doubt ignore the ban. Fact is it wouldn't of been necessary if Boris had the balls to do what he should of done and implemented the circuit breaker when advised to and when he wanted to lockdown earlier didn't have the backbone to stand up to his own chancellor who was against it. He's constantly lacked the decisiveness that was required and constantly delayed doing anything even though he warned this was a possibility, he still slowly through his own sheer incompetence led the nation into a situation where this is now required.
    Totaly agree ... and I never thought we could have a worse leader than Teresa May!!

I'd give anything to have her back now - at least she was Liberal in respecting our Freedoms!

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just agreed with all my family we are still doing exactly as we had planned. Going to my parents' house tomorrow evening.

He needs to swing for this ded fkn srs, and the rest of the government too
    Good. Lol at thinking this clown can ban people from having people over their houses
    In Hoots We Trust.

PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Logged in for the first time in 8 months to call you a ******* cuck.

PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SuperHercules View Post
    Lmao at the U Kucked

Meanwhile in based Wuhan

No propaganda right?

irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Wh1teDyn0mite View Post
    You deffo sit down to pee.
    Originally Posted by SaxonVindaloo View Post
    shaddup you fukking jew
    Originally Posted by Yoopwat View Post
    I’m quite a calm person but I want to break your face
    Originally Posted by PatheticPeter View Post
    Logged in for the first time in 8 months to call you a ******* cuck.
    Originally Posted by SwagMorris View Post
    Almost as beta as your bicep
    Originally Posted by guest89 View Post
    Is Covid actually on the rise? We still have no idea what the actual infection rates or the actual death rates are. Due to false positive tests and medical staff lying for federal funding. I went to an urgent care center to see a doctor to get a cortisone shot for seasonal allergies/sinuses. Basically just sinus congestion, then runny nose, then sneezing, etc. After talking to the Dr he told me I should get tested for Covid because I have symptoms.

You wut mate? No elevated temperature. Can smell/taste/breath fine. Been crushing gym sessions like crazy. And could literally have went on a 5 mile run right there. Couple that with the fact that its been going on for months and every couple of years I have to get a cortisone shot for the same issues. He was like "Oh ok, I guess its not covid then. We won't test you."

0 faith in covid fear cucks or what they have to say about the virus.
    Originally Posted by BigDeeps01 View Post
    Here he is misc, found the *******!
    Echo chamber gonna echo chamber, *******s
    Why lift when it's all about the jawline ©

Gingers are human too HannoCometh's Avatar
    HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cool

Originally Posted by BetaAsPhuck View Post
    It is true. In practice, most of those things are just formalities. The pardon of criminals, for example, has barely ever happened over the last few decades and there was only one instance this year (first time in decades) where someone who was incarcerated saw their sentence commuted (it was bound to happen anyway). The rest is just in theory, in writing, but in practice, it's just a formality and it's not akin to some Monarch walking tall and saying "I have the power". Absolutely nothing like POTUS. I'm sorry, but Britain is a republic in all but name - especially in 2020...

(P.S. You should also remember that the Queen is still the listed and formal Head of State of dozens of countries around the world, Canada included lol...)

EDIT: It's even worse now in 2020 because you just have some dude getting on television, making announcements (that seem to have been thought up randomly) and then saying the announcements will be made into a law after lol)...
    Last edited by HannoCometh; 12-19-2020 at 05:21 PM.
    Battlefield 8 fan
    Betelgeuse is coming Crew
    Gliese 710 Crew
    "Phytoandrogens are a thing, apparently..."
    -Comments attributed to HannoCometh (2021)
    •|PHYTOANDROGENS (discovered by Misc around March '21)|•
    ••||02/22/22 - Acquired The Moncler Space Company, former subsidiary of Moncler S.p.A ded fkn srs
    ••||02/24/22 - Honorary Director for life (USFS and USDOI Bureau of Land Management)
    Aspiring Sasquatch Crew
    Anti-soya Crew
    Active service, War on Soya [2021-ongoing]

Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This makes gavin newsom seem like a republican
    -Some people say good things come to those who wait, truth is, good things come to those who work..... who work later.....who work harder...... who are willing to go further than anyone else to get them. If you're waiting for good things to come to you, you'll be waiting for a pretty long time.

-I'd rather live life saying "I failed" than "I could have"

lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Vascularmanlet View Post
    https://www.itv.com/news/2020-12-19/...rus-cases-soar

"Households in London and the south-east England are to be banned from mixing over the festive period, while in the rest of the country, three households will be able to meet indoors on Christmas Day only, Boris Johnson has announced.

Giving an update from Downing Street, the prime minister also said London and the south-east will move into a tier 4 from midnight, with lockdown restrictions coming into force."

Lmao what a load of chit, no wonder our country is a complete laughing stocking. Stopping people seeing there families for a virus that has a 99.8% survival rate.

Most of us are not going to take anything this buffoon says seriously.
    99.8% is still an extreme. For the average healthy person, the survival rate is higher. Imagine spending 90% of 2020 in your own home because of this sh!t. I'm big mad

brb just put your life on hold for a couple of years rite boyo? yes you still have to work full-time and pay taxes

JUST LMAO
    *LTC*
    *Come Clarity crew*
    *10 Kittens shirt crew*

"You know what, I'm not fat. I'm off-season. That's what you gotta be educated you people - science! You don't know science. I know science. I'm educated that I am off-season.
    Some, about 70-80% bodybuilders like to get fat off-season so they can powerlift. I'm a powerlifter off-season. In contest I get ready for a bodybuilding show. I'm a /Bodybuilder Powerlifter."

- Jason "The Claw" Genova

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TomWanks View Post
    Boris Johnson has been a complete cuck in office.

Brah is a Churchill biographer, and came into 10 Downing as the literal Brexit PM. His homosexual *******ry is completely un-Chuchillian, he hasn’t managed to get Brexit done, he got bottomed out by Cuckvid, and now he is phucking his nation with Germany-tier lockdown bullchit.

Completely pathetic srs. His administration should be rated just lol/10
    nobody gets into power without blackmail, nobody. They run on promises then cuck to the global octopus as soon as they get into office. Right and left are manufactured concepts, it's the same in power.

PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BrightonBomber View Post
    Very wrong. Lockdowns achieve nothing, this is not required at all.
    Palestine supporters are the assorted scum of the earth

JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    nobody gets into power without blackmail, nobody. They run on promises then cuck to the global octopus as soon as they get into office. Right and left are manufactured concepts, it's the same in power.
    This

CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Very wrong. Lockdowns achieve nothing, this is not required at all.
    This Government really is a ****show. How can you say 2-3 households can mix a few weeks back. Then completely overturn that out of nowhere. **** boris and the rest of his muppet show. My sis lives in london and me and the fam are up north. She was crying on the phone last night when she heard the news. Seriously im ****ing pissed man.

So are they going to have police around junction 1 - 5 on the M1 to stop people leaving the capital??

Why have flights still been able to operate during a pandemic??

Schools are still in affect ??

United Cuckdom.

It's better than prison maori-rap's Avatar
    maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bozza especially has made a fool out of himself with his handling of the Covid "crisis". Why institute a 5 day relaxation of rules (which was not advised by medical professionals) then just change it to one-day at the last minute and phuck people's plans up?

Being a lonercel I am part of my parents 'support bubble' so will still be going over for a few days. They are tier 2 and I am tier 3.
    "Honor is something that all men are born with. It cannot be taken from you nor can it be granted. It must only not be lost."

moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lmao fuk the establishment and the boomer nightly news watching idiots that support them
    Plant the trees in whose shade your grandchildren will play

NotAware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotAware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotAware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotAware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotAware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotAware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotAware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotAware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotAware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotAware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotAware is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    aw fuk I thought gyms were still open in t4 but apparently not.. fml

HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CR89RA View Post
    This Government really is a ****show. How can you say 2-3 households can mix a few weeks back. Then completely overturn that out of nowhere. **** boris and the rest of his muppet show. My sis lives in london and me and the fam are up north. She was crying on the phone last night when she heard the news. Seriously im ****ing pissed man.

So are they going to have police around junction 1 - 5 on the M1 to stop people leaving the capital??

United Cuckdom.
    It's...it's almost as if they're all shapeshifters who are regularly hijacked...
    Battlefield 8 fan
    Gliese 710 Crew
    ••||02/22/22 - Acquired The Moncler Space Company, former subsidiary of Moncler S.p.A ded fkn srs
    ••||02/24/22 - Honorary Director for life (USFS and USDOI Bureau of Land Management)
    Aspiring Sasquatch Crew
    Anti-soya Crew

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lampelys View Post

brb just put your life on hold for a couple of years rite boyo? yes you still have to work full-time and pay taxes
    I forgot about the Tax increase that is likely inevitably coming (this Furlough likely isn't being given without the government wanting it back at a later date with austerity measures and raised taxes).

That might cause Brits to flip the phuck out. They destroy the economy, then they introduce austerity measures and raise taxes.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    I agree 100%.

It's why I shook my head at the Obama worship, and now the Trump worship.

Both presented themselves as near Messianic figures. Then when we examine their track record it's the same pro-mass surveillance, Zionist BS.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

Attention K-Mart shoppers Archangel_Lost's Avatar
    Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Or else what?
    Lifts:
    Squat: 460x1
    Bench: 400x1
    Deadlift: 575x1
    OHP: 250x2
    Weight: 180 lbs.

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

United Cuckdom.

Agreed with all this bro yeh!!

Btw Pm me and what was you saying b4 about da the Skinny Lad lol

CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MatthewChav View Post
    Agreed with all this bro yeh!!

Btw Pm me and what was you saying b4 about da the Skinny Lad lol
    Lool what skinny lad ??

Lool what skinny lad ??
    Ya tie thin side out!!

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Happened in QC, Canada as well.

So they're saying I can't go visit my lonely parents because covid will get us but tens of thousands of people can all line up outside stores the day after for boxing day. covid will take a break that day.

makes absolute sense. The worst part out of all of this is the butthurt coward fear mongerers that are actually going to snitch and call the cops if they see a neighbour gathering. Imagine being that much of a spineless little bitch.
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

Cool

Originally Posted by lightsarefallin View Post
    Happened in QC, Canada as well.

So they're saying I can't go visit my lonely parents because covid will get us but tens of thousands of people can all line up outside stores the day after for boxing day. covid will take a break that day.

makes absolute sense. The worst part out of all of this is the butthurt coward fear mongerers that are actually going to snitch and call the cops if they see a neighbour gathering. Imagine being that much of a spineless little bitch.
    They've probably killed your parents and your other family members and it'll be hassle for their operatives to put on full body suits and face masks to pretend to be your family members, so...
    Last edited by HannoCometh; 12-20-2020 at 12:05 PM.
    Battlefield 8 fan
    Gliese 710 Crew
    Aspiring Sasquatch Crew
    Anti-soya Crew