View Poll Results: What will be the verdict?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guilty of murder.

4 13.33%
  • Guilty of a lesser charge.

12 40.00%
  • Innocent and set free.

7 23.33%
  • Found guilty due to mob pressure.

7 23.33%
  • Ends up getting suicided.

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What would i be mad about ? Some racist twink who talks out of his azz
    "it takes a wise man to know when he is in error and a noble man to admit to it"

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    U mad?

Because I'm not an idiot that believes cut up video posted by CNN, not do I get my news from ********.

I guess you are going to have a lot on your mind when 12 jurors acquit him.
    That's why we need protests because people like you.

latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey Cass40... being high on meth, resisting arrest, and begging to lay on the ground grants you a knee on your back. Period. It wasn't some god awful maneuver, it's how they are TRAINED to handle the situation. I highly doubt Chauving was even pressing hard on his back. I'm sure it was just enough to hold him down. Chauvin did not kill him.
    And lets get this straight. Anyone resisting arrest does deserve a knee on the back abd the cuffs slapped on extra tight. But not a knee to the phucking neck/throat you moron. Especially handcuffed behind the back on the ground.

You are pathetic
    "it takes a wise man to know when he is in error and a noble man to admit to it"

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    Originally Posted by latverian41 View Post
    And lets get this straight. Anyone resisting arrest does deserve a knee on the back abd the cuffs slapped on extra tight. But not a knee to the phucking neck/throat you moron. Especially handcuffed behind the back on the ground.

You are pathetic
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    the full bodycam footage should be required viewing for all these *******s that still think he was murdered by that cop, as well as reading the autopsy report.

The cop is gunna 100% walk and it isn't even close. If they were trying to get him on some low level involuntary manslaughter type charge then maybe they can squeak it by with the right jury, but any murder charge fukkin forget it lmao

Also not that it's relevant to the incident itself, but Floyd was a piece of chit career criminal and the world is better off without him.
    **MFC**
    **Barbara Palvin is my 10/10 crew**

Gangster of Timepieces RedSoxfan1978's Avatar
    RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Let's take a step back shall we. We have many people getting emotional over this. I can understand that to a certain point. However, the problem is very simply this... scum tend to get taken out, by other scumbags or the cops, or a legally justified citizen.

If you play stupid games long enough and fawk with people long enough, then you eventually pick the wrong person. PERIOD.
    WATCH THE ENTIRE POLICE BODY CAM VIDEO. It's out there. Just saying..

Where is the outrage for all the black people killed in Chicago? Many of them innocent people, caught in the middle of gang violence?
    Where is the outrage for the 5 year old little boy shot in the head while playing in front of his home last week? Not a word from the mass media or social media justice warriors. Not ONE WORD. Crickets....

George Floyd was NOT a nice guy. PERIOD.
    He was a convicted violent felon. PERIOD.
    He pistol whipped a pregnant woman and more than once during a home invasion robbery. Depending on what you find, it was not even the right house. I'm not saying that makes it better, but it's important too.
    Even the hijackers let the women and children off the airliner when they land and make demands....

To those arguing it was X amount of years ago, please for your own sake, smarten up. Really? Ask yourself this, would YOU feel better about your Mother, wife, daughter, or sister having been brutally assaulted at gun point because it was ten or twenty years ago, versus this morning? If that is how you look at life, then I can not help you, and I hope for your sake that you are never face to face with the George Floyd's of the world. You won't make it. Neither will your poor family who might be hoping that you come to their defense.

The bottom line is that he was a violent convicted felon. A drug addict, who at the time of his death had multiple hard drugs in his system. Depending on who you ask, he took those drugs within 6 to 12 hours of his death. I have seen 3 hours thrown out there too. I am not a doctor or a pathologist so I honestly don't know the time frame. I do know he was very obviously under the influence of narcartics at the time of his encounter and death.
    He had medical issues, of the cardiovascular type that his drug use certainly did nothing to help.

Did the cop kill him? Not from what I can see. Not according to many people who are experts and who've reviewed the autopsy findings.

At any rate, back to my first point. Trash is trash. I am sorry but black, white, brown, bright yellow, or pink a Glad trash bag is still full of trash.
    Most of you, it is clear to see have never even been in a fist fight in your lives. You have no idea, none, of how fast and how bad things can and do change. You speak of "better training" but the fact is you have about 1 to 1.5 seconds to recognize and react to a lethal threat at close range. Remember action beats reaction. If I know what I want to do and I know what I am doing, you would never know what hit you. If you're lucky you will see it coming and might be able to intercede and save yourself. Likely you are already behind the curve and you won't make it. That is the cold hard brutal reality of a lethal force encounter.
    That is what cops and decent citizens face form the George's of the world.

The fact of the matter is that in a polite and decent society there is not room for such people. They rob, rape, murder, steal, and do everything we as decent people do not do. I grew up in some very ****ty areas. Color is not what it is about though the Left has made it about nothing BUT COLOR. A scumbag is a scumabg. Most of the ones I knew who were killers were white Irish kids. Yeah, doesn't fit the narrative right? I thought not.

The fact is that some people need a full frontal lobotomy with a .45 slug, and before they can do it to you or I, or our loved ones who are simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. I don't know about you bleeding hearts here. I do know about ME. I would rather have ten of him dead than me or my family members. My wife, my child, my sister. If you don't feel the same, then you have deep seated psychological issues in my opinion and should seek help immediately.

If we look at the world today, we have 80% of people who are cowards and sheep. We have the 10% who are wolves, bad people, like the men who pistol whip pregnant innocent women after shoving the barrel of a gun into their stomach and threatening the life of their unborn children. We then have the remaining 10%, the Sheepdogs. The cops, the citizens like myself. The GOOD people.
    I want no trouble with anyone. I simply want to earn a living and go home to my family, and raise my kids and live a good life. If I am to meet a bad person, then I would do my absolute best to put them down, before it is me or mine. I feel no hate towards them, I only want to survive. I want to see what tomorrow brings. If they don't go out and pick people and commit crimes, then nothing would happen to them. At least not by my hand or the hand of the police.

It's either them or you and I. They may or may not win, they may even get me in the fight. One thing is very certain, I am ready mentally and physically and I hope I never need to do violence again. It is a terrible feeling to point a loaded gun at another human being. It never goes away or leaves you. It knows no time frame. I am glad I am still alive to reflect on such things. Stay safe, and stay armed Misc. brahs.

These are MY opinion and you don't have to agree with them or like them. That is what makes a free society free.
    "Johan tells me that your luggage, is the luggage of the poor."

"The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail... the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation." - Col. Jeff Cooper USMC Ret.

smallmeatchamp is just really nice. (+1000) smallmeatchamp is just really nice. (+1000) smallmeatchamp is just really nice. (+1000) smallmeatchamp is just really nice. (+1000) smallmeatchamp is just really nice. (+1000) smallmeatchamp is just really nice. (+1000) smallmeatchamp is just really nice. (+1000) smallmeatchamp is just really nice. (+1000) smallmeatchamp is just really nice. (+1000) smallmeatchamp is just really nice. (+1000) smallmeatchamp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RedSoxfan1978 View Post
    Let's take a step back shall we. We have many people getting emotional over this. I can understand that to a certain point. However, the problem is very simply this... scum tend to get taken out, by other scumbags or the cops, or a legally justified citizen.

If you play stupid games long enough and fawk with people long enough, then you eventually pick the wrong person. PERIOD.
    WATCH THE ENTIRE POLICE BODY CAM VIDEO. It's out there. Just saying..

Where is the outrage for all the black people killed in Chicago? Many of them innocent people, caught in the middle of gang violence?
    Where is the outrage for the 5 year old little boy shot in the head while playing in front of his home last week? Not a word from the mass media or social media justice warriors. Not ONE WORD. Crickets....

George Floyd was NOT a nice guy. PERIOD.
    He was a convicted violent felon. PERIOD.
    He pistol whipped a pregnant woman and more than once during a home invasion robbery. Depending on what you find, it was not even the right house. I'm not saying that makes it better, but it's important too.
    Even the hijackers let the women and children off the airliner when they land and make demands....

To those arguing it was X amount of years ago, please for your own sake, smarten up. Really? Ask yourself this, would YOU feel better about your Mother, wife, daughter, or sister having been brutally assaulted at gun point because it was ten or twenty years ago, versus this morning? If that is how you look at life, then I can not help you, and I hope for your sake that you are never face to face with the George Floyd's of the world. You won't make it. Neither will your poor family who might be hoping that you come to their defense.

The bottom line is that he was a violent convicted felon. A drug addict, who at the time of his death had multiple hard drugs in his system. Depending on who you ask, he took those drugs within 6 to 12 hours of his death. I have seen 3 hours thrown out there too. I am not a doctor or a pathologist so I honestly don't know the time frame. I do know he was very obviously under the influence of narcartics at the time of his encounter and death.
    He had medical issues, of the cardiovascular type that his drug use certainly did nothing to help.

Did the cop kill him? Not from what I can see. Not according to many people who are experts and who've reviewed the autopsy findings.

At any rate, back to my first point. Trash is trash. I am sorry but black, white, brown, bright yellow, or pink a Glad trash bag is still full of trash.
    Most of you, it is clear to see have never even been in a fist fight in your lives. You have no idea, none, of how fast and how bad things can and do change. You speak of "better training" but the fact is you have about 1 to 1.5 seconds to recognize and react to a lethal threat at close range. Remember action beats reaction. If I know what I want to do and I know what I am doing, you would never know what hit you. If you're lucky you will see it coming and might be able to intercede and save yourself. Likely you are already behind the curve and you won't make it. That is the cold hard brutal reality of a lethal force encounter.
    That is what cops and decent citizens face form the George's of the world.

The fact of the matter is that in a polite and decent society there is not room for such people. They rob, rape, murder, steal, and do everything we as decent people do not do. I grew up in some very ****ty areas. Color is not what it is about though the Left has made it about nothing BUT COLOR. A scumbag is a scumabg. Most of the ones I knew who were killers were white Irish kids. Yeah, doesn't fit the narrative right? I thought not.

The fact is that some people need a full frontal lobotomy with a .45 slug, and before they can do it to you or I, or our loved ones who are simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. I don't know about you bleeding hearts here. I do know about ME. I would rather have ten of him dead than me or my family members. My wife, my child, my sister. If you don't feel the same, then you have deep seated psychological issues in my opinion and should seek help immediately.

If we look at the world today, we have 80% of people who are cowards and sheep. We have the 10% who are wolves, bad people, like the men who pistol whip pregnant innocent women after shoving the barrel of a gun into their stomach and threatening the life of their unborn children. We then have the remaining 10%, the Sheepdogs. The cops, the citizens like myself. The GOOD people.
    I want no trouble with anyone. I simply want to earn a living and go home to my family, and raise my kids and live a good life. If I am to meet a bad person, then I would do my absolute best to put them down, before it is me or mine. I feel no hate towards them, I only want to survive. I want to see what tomorrow brings. If they don't go out and pick people and commit crimes, then nothing would happen to them. At least not by my hand or the hand of the police.

It's either them or you and I. They may or may not win, they may even get me in the fight. One thing is very certain, I am ready mentally and physically and I hope I never need to do violence again. It is a terrible feeling to point a loaded gun at another human being. It never goes away or leaves you. It knows no time frame. I am glad I am still alive to reflect on such things. Stay safe, and stay armed Misc. brahs.

These are MY opinion and you don't have to agree with them or like them. That is what makes a free society free.
    Goats gonna GOAT

RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Except they're not "protest" they're riots. Protestors are peaceful. Why don't you protest in Chicago? Just curious....

"The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail... the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation." - Col. Jeff Cooper USMC Ret.

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm racist because I don't respect drug addicts and criminals? You are whats wrong with this country. Turing everything into a race war when it has nothing to do with race.

Yes, it does have to do with your eyesight. You feel empathy(bias) for him because you can relate, so you ignore the fact that he was a piece of **** high on drugs and resisting arrest and doing and saying anything he could to stay out of that cop car. You assume because you are a good person and overcame your addition that he deserves the same respect that you earned, but he is not you, and he didn't.

He dug his own grave. He is the sole person responsible for his death. If he had just followed orders, he probably would haves died anyway in the back of the cop car, since he was already complaining of not being able to breath and the cops would have still ignored him until the paramedics arrived to treat him.

Chauvin didn't even get involved until after he was lying on the ground. He was the one that pulled him out of the car, at Floyed's OWN request. All he knew is what the other cops told him which was he was resisting arrest and showing signs of being high on meth.

It's clear as day all the police were doing everything right, how they were trained, every step of the way, and they were trying to accommodate him EVERY step of the way.

This is such a clear cut case it's comical. He will walk easy.

It's sad that you are so naive and persuaded by extreme leftist opinions.
    It takes guts to say what you've said here...heck anywhere in today's sad state of speech in our society. I think you made a serious effort to back and explain your position. I knew you would be called a racist. I've been called a racist here. (The person did private message me with an apology) I think you made your positions action based, not raced based.

Anyways, if I was defending the officer, during voir dire of the jury, I would seek you out and try to keep you on. The prosecution would look to dismiss you.

Finally, I personally disagree with you. I think the later part of the video showing AFTER the altercation, when this violent, drug addled, felon was on the ground and done resisting, the length of time the officer's knee was on Floyd's neck will make a jury convict him. Personally, I see a good argument for recklessness by the cop, as opposed to premeditated murder. Finally, I am aware of the prior beef between this cop and Floyd, and the prosecution will want that in evidence to show a motive for premeditation.

The one thing I never see in this case is racism. It sickens me how all of this has been twisted by the media and leftist politicians to make an excuse to destroy the lives of thousands of innocent Americans.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just reading through the posts, I am surprised some of you don't list the cause of death as Covid instead of where it belongs, on that POS officer
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Registered User quicksand jesus's Avatar
    quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Just reading through the posts, I am surprised some of you don't list the cause of death as Covid instead of where it belongs, on that POS officer
    Isn't COVID a hoax though?
    COYS!

Cancer sucks!

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by quicksand jesus View Post
    Isn't COVID a hoax though?
    No. The virus is real. People get it. The virus itself is NOT a hoax..

BUT...

The way it has been politicized and weaponized against the world is a HOAX.

You don't shutdown an economy on a virus that has 99% survival rate.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post

BUT...

My "hoax" comment actually was tonge in cheek.

I agree that economy should not be shut down, however I personally know some COVID suvivors that are struggling a bit with the after effects. I myself will wait a little bit before I start to be comfortable with that 99% rate.

Anyway...
    COYS!

Cancer sucks!

Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post

BUT...

This is unfortunately factual. The adjusted death rate for those under 75 years of age, without comorbidities is 0.034/1%
    Perhaps we can shut down every year for flu season too? It's ridiculous. You quarantine the sick and at risk, you don't quarantine the entire population. How convenient for those in charge in certain areas this virus was. Not to mention those fortunate to sell off their stocks and assets at the top, just before the news really got cranked up and the markets doom dropped. All a coincidence I suppose. It would be funny if it were not so tragic.

We're living in a clown world, powered by a twist of good old Shakesparean tragedy and we're the fukking punchline of the bad joke. :-|

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bunch of people crying about feelings and racism instead of actually having a intellectual conversation. Is this teen misc?
    50% of my posts are 100% factual

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My "hoax" comment actually was tonge in cheek.

I agree that economy should not be shut down, however I personally know some COVID suvivors that are struggling a bit with the after effects. I myself will wait a little bit before I start to be comfortable with that 99% rate.

Anyway...
    And, it kills more like 3-5% of fellas our age, depending on genetic predispositions and co-morbidities. I'm not shutting down, I have been on about 8 airplanes and stayed in various hotels since March, but I am trying to conduct what I can control intelligently.

-----R. W. Emerson

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm leaning towards ''murder,'' because Floyd was clearly in distress, and the cop continued to put pressure on his neck until Floyd was unconscious. First degree murder? No. But, maybe second degree.

Of course the cop's defense attorney is going with the claim that Floyd died of an overdose. So, he would have died in the car on the way to the station, if he were arrested properly? Reasonable doubt tells me nah. It's all about reasonable doubt, and unless you have a blind jury, everyone will be watching clearly that footage of the cop's smug face as he continued to press further on Floyd's neck until he died.

That said, I don't believe defunding the police is the answer - because there are plenty of good police officers out there. But, that's America, always taking things to the extreme. *shrug*

Reading through some of the comments in this thread, it wouldn't be surprising if there was a hung jury - maybe it'll be difficult to find 12 people to unanimously agree that Floyd was murdered, or even that the cop killed him (accidentally). Hmm. Hadn't thought of a hung jury. What happens then? They'd have to give him a new trial?
    Last edited by whatevergirl; 08-21-2020 at 12:27 PM.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RedSoxfan1978 View Post
    This is unfortunately factual. The adjusted death rate for those under 75 years of age, without comorbidities is 0.034/1%
    Perhaps we can shut down every year for flu season too? It's ridiculous. You quarantine the sick and at risk, you don't quarantine the entire population. How convenient for those in charge in certain areas this virus was. Not to mention those fortunate to sell off their stocks and assets at the top, just before the news really got cranked up and the markets doom dropped. All a coincidence I suppose. It would be funny if it were not so tragic.

We're living in a clown world, powered by a twist of good old Shakesparean tragedy and we're the fukking punchline of the bad joke. :-|

Indeed.

“Never let a good crisis go to waste.”

Whether or not the Rona came about naturally or as an engineered bio weapon is irrelevant.

The fact is it was used as a scapegoat to cover up the collapse of the monetary system.

The 2008 crash was the end of the real economy. It was papered over via QE.

September 2019 was when the bottom fell off. The liquidity dried up again so the REPO market was bailed out to the tune of almost 1 trillion a night by the end of the year. But very few understand this.

With or without the Rona, the system was going to collapse anyway.

The Rona was the perfect excuse when economies were shutdown.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    I'm leaning towards ''murder,'' because Floyd was clearly in distress, and the cop continued to put pressure on his neck until Floyd was unconscious. First degree murder? No. But, maybe second degree.
    Ingest a ton of drugs and you would be in distress as well. IF the evidence is presented that it was actually the drugs that killed the guy then there is no way the cop gets convicted.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Ingest a ton of drugs and you would be in distress as well. IF the evidence is presented that it was actually the drugs that killed the guy then there is no way the cop gets convicted.
    And, this is why we have trials. Innocent until proven guilty. To find a jury of 12 impartial people who already don’t have preconceived ideas, that will be tough.

Do you think that the cop in question should be charged with anything? The interesting thing about convictions is that the jury will only have a few options - so if first and second degree murder are the only options, and the jury doesn’t find him guilty of those crimes, but maybe involuntary manslaughter, he will be acquitted. Our justice works for the most part but if he is acquitted, there will be more public rioting and chaos.
    Last edited by whatevergirl; 08-21-2020 at 07:12 PM.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    And, this is why we have trials. Innocent until proven guilty. To find a jury of 12 impartial people who already don’t have preconceived ideas, that will be tough.

Do you think that the cop in question should be charged with anything? The interesting thing about convictions is that the jury will only have a few options - so if first and second degree murder are the only options, and the jury doesn’t find him guilty of those crimes, but maybe involuntary manslaughter, he will be acquitted. Our justice works for the most part but if he is acquitted, there will be more public rioting and chaos.
    He should be charged with being a douchebag. As far as did he actually cause or contribute to Floyds death? Fuk all if I know, I have watched the bodycam video and have read the autopsy report but I am not a pathologist so I really don't know.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    And, it kills more like 3-5% of fellas our age, depending on genetic predispositions and co-morbidities. I'm not shutting down, I have been on about 8 airplanes and stayed in various hotels since March, but I am trying to conduct what I can control intelligently.
    I haven't shut down at all. I work with up to 120 longshoreman daily. I just work and go on as safe as I can, however I have had some confrontations with some who don't respect my personal space.
    COYS!

Cancer sucks!

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I haven't shut down at all. I work with up to 120 longshoreman daily. I just work and go on as safe as I can, however I have had some confrontations with some who don't respect my personal space.
    I kind of have a feeling there's not many who don't respect your space. So, you playin' us?
    Last edited by Mark1T; 08-22-2020 at 08:05 AM.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    I kind of have a feeling there's not many who don't respect you space. So, you playin' us?
    Ha! My thoughts too. Most people stay away from me in normal times because I'm a big ol' ugy fkr with stress lines on my face that have created a permanent scowl! LOL!

-----R. W. Emerson

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    Ha! My thoughts too. Most people stay away from me in normal times because I'm a big ol' ugy fkr with stress lines on my face that have created a permanent scowl! LOL!
    Yeah, I'm 5'11" at 185 now, down from 205 pre-COVID. Look better though.

If I cross paths with a big dude, no matter how intimidating he may look, I just nod and say, "Good morning," which they don't expect and they say 'good morning' back.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    People are pretty judgmental to call someone scum because they do bad things. What about the 15-year old boy Temar Boggs, who saved a little girl from her kidnappers by chasing them with his bike?

But he also was convicted of armed robbery. So scum probably according to the folks here. Even though he also saved a little girl's life. But hey..
    Besides I doubt any of you are any better, usually the hypocrites are the worse. And yeah I'm emotional, sorry I'm not a robot.
    Last edited by Cass40; 08-22-2020 at 11:23 AM.

People are pretty judgmental to call someone scum because they do bad things. What about the 15-year old boy Temar Boggs, who saved a little girl from her kidnappers by chasing them with his bike?

But he also was convicted of armed robbery. So scum probably according to the folks here. Even though he also saved a little girl's life. But hey..
    Well, Cassie-Lassie, Mr. Boggs was a true hero for rescuing the girl.

I will not call him a scum bag. I would say that he made a very bad decision by threatening someone with a very deadly weapon in his rob-job. As a result of his armed robbery conviction, he was sentenced to up to 10 years. The person in the grocery store that he pointed a loaded gun at has a family, so Mr. Boggs has to pay for that crime.

Well, Cassie-Lassie, Mr. Boggs was a true hero for rescuing the girl.

I will not call him a scum bag. I would say that he made a very bad decision by threatening someone with a very deadly weapon in his rob-job. As a result of his armed robbery conviction, he was sentenced to up to 10 years. The person in the grocery store that he pointed a loaded gun at has a family, so Mr. Boggs has to pay for that crime.
    That wasn't my point but thanks.

That wasn't my point but thanks.
    I don't think Mr. Floyd was a scum-bag. IMO, he was a product of his proximity culture and he did do some illegal activity. But, he did not deserve to die, even if he had pre-existing conditions, etc.

I think the cop went way overboard and the knee on the neck was not necessary. It was horrifying. I'm not a lawyer or judge, but I am thinking 2nd degree murder. There are more good cops than there are bad cops and that cop was a rogue bad cop, IMO.

I don't think Mr. Floyd was a scum-bag. IMO, he was a product of his proximity culture and he did do some illegal activity. But, he did not deserve to die, even if he had pre-existing conditions, etc.

I think the cop went way overboard and the knee on the neck was not necessary. It was horrifying. I'm not a lawyer or judge, but I am thinking 2nd degree murder. There are more good cops than there are bad cops and that cop was a rogue bad cop, IMO.
    Agreed 100%