SmashBasket is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Elbow sleeves for elbow pain?

I've seen people at the gym wear elbow and knee sleeves for as long as I can remember but never paid it much mind. But now I'm starting to get elbow pain the day after a bicep curl workout. Will something like Stoic Elbow Sleeves help with this? I've come across "compression" sleeves also but not sure if that's what I need or not. Any advice?

BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Probably you have golfer's elbow. Curls with a straight bar are notorious for causing elbow pain. Take a break and rest your elbows. Switch to hammer curls or preacher curls if they are pain free, and only do a couple sets. Elbow sleeves can keep your joints warm, which is good, but won't fix the problem.