LeaTek is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Motivate you, Achieve your goals as A TEAM

Hi,

Just to be clear, I am not here to advertise or promote any business. This is about an idea or a concept that I have set up with some friends and that we would like to test:

We believe,

that any goal can be achieved with enough motivation and support from like-minded people.

To test this claim I would like to briefly introduce what it's all about: The internet can be - despite its many advantages - a place full of hate and resentment.

We believe,

many people would be more likely to achieve their goals through a healthy social interaction. Forums and online communities are the best proof of this. We want to take advantage of this beautiful part of the internet with a few volunteers.

And it's very simple: People set themselves goals and document their way via text, photos or even videos. It doesn't matter which goals are set. They are accompanied on their way by many supporters. From these supporters they get encouragement, tips or just friendly conversations.

All this will run over an own Discord Server, is completely free and with no obligations. We are only interested in one thing: People should support and help each other.

So if you have a specific goal in mind or just want to help other people, go to our dummy landing page and sign up for our email list. We only use this e-mail list for categorizing and sorting. As soon as we have found enough people, you will get an email with more information about this project so you can start.

Hope to see you soon!