MMGtheSERB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMGtheSERB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMGtheSERB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMGtheSERB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMGtheSERB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMGtheSERB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMGtheSERB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMGtheSERB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMGtheSERB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMGtheSERB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMGtheSERB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Angry turkey+stuffing ideas

so its basically turkey season for me so for the next 2/3 months ill mainly be eating turkey+bacon+beef from stuffing. Now im trying to find an alternative to bread and rice in the stuffing. Would whole grain work just as well or what can i use since the only carbs ive been eating are gummy bears and milk. I get really lean from consuming up to 100g carbs a day and the rest b fats and protein. I dont want insulin spikes unless its post workout. I gotta have my stuffing but don't wanna gain excess fat until i bulk again. Or are there supplements that I can take while eating a lil bit more carbs. Nothing makes me gain fat as much as carbs so thats why I'm worried but once I bulk ill inflate within 4 days of eating carbs. I think carnitine should help? turkey is so dry it needs stuffing!

MMGtheSERB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMGtheSERB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMGtheSERB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMGtheSERB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMGtheSERB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMGtheSERB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMGtheSERB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMGtheSERB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMGtheSERB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMGtheSERB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMGtheSERB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MMGtheSERB View Post
    so its basically turkey season for me so for the next 2/3 months ill mainly be eating turkey+bacon+beef from stuffing. Now im trying to find an alternative to bread and rice in the stuffing. Would whole grain work just as well or what can i use since the only carbs ive been eating are gummy bears and milk. I get really lean from consuming up to 100g carbs a day and the rest b fats and protein. I dont want insulin spikes unless its post workout. I gotta have my stuffing but don't wanna gain excess fat until i bulk again. Or are there supplements that I can take while eating a lil bit more carbs. Nothing makes me gain fat as much as carbs so thats why I'm worried but once I bulk ill inflate within 4 days of eating carbs. I think carnitine should help? turkey is so dry it needs stuffing!
    my stuffing is couple pounds of beef 100g rice 5 slices of white bread

NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I make the stuffing in a similar way to the stuffing my mum used to make. We never had a bread based stuffing. My husband is American and makes a separate bread stuffing but he's the only one who eats it because the kids are full on carnivores.

My stuffing consists of ground beef, ground pork, sausage meat (get the leanest you can find, you can also use ground veal or chicken etc), a whole lot of seasonings, eggs, salsa, an acid (I use red wine vinegar, you can also use lemon juice), ground mustard, dijon, whole eggs (2 usually). Mix it all together well. Stuff it right under the skin, not inside the bird cavity. Then wrap the top of the breast with bacon. Since it's a twice a year thing, we do the bacon. The stuffing is usually gone long before the turkey meat.
    I am one of the 3%.
    I am one of the 1 in 8.
    www.metavivor.org
    www.metavivor.org/take-action/why-we-need-you

1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I dont want insulin spikes unless its post workout.!
    What? You don't know insulin and role. Google "James Krieger and Insulin" to learn. There is an excellent article I believe on weightology.com or something similar.

Nothing makes me gain fat as much as carbs
    What? Consuming more calories than you burn will cause fat gain. Not an individual macronutrient. I highly suggest to read stickies on this forum.

As far as stuffing ideas I have none. It's Thxgiving/holiday time. Eat the stuffing for god sakes. You will be fine. Can resume your diet regimen later. You have a whole lifetime to abide by it.
    Last edited by 1MANU; 11-16-2019 at 11:27 AM.
    Curing Disease.

Strong mind+Strong body = UNSTOPPABLE.

Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nothing makes me gain fat as much as carbs
    You mean excess calories

pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500)
    you need to learn a thing or 2 about body composition, nutrition, energy balance, thermodynamics.....etc you're highly misinformed

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I’ve missed op’s troll threads
    Been a while bro
    50% of my posts are 100% factual