Thread: Swiss bar OHP

masherbasher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) masherbasher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) masherbasher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Swiss bar OHP

I've just started the OHP using the Swiss bar due to me having shoulder pains only I'm not sure on what handles to use,the slanted handles or the straight handles?

LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Use the ones that don't hurt your shoulders.

masherbasher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) masherbasher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) masherbasher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Well I have two options then,the angled grips or the wider neutral grips,which one will give me the best gains?