BlueAce11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Body fat percent estimate help?

I'm sure this question gets asked a ton so sorry in advanced... I tried a body fat hand held scanner and the results came back at 14.6 percent. Does this sound about right?
    16 years old
    154 pounds in morning
    Attached Images
    Last edited by BlueAce11; 05-24-2019 at 08:47 PM.

GeofGolden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeofGolden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeofGolden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeofGolden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeofGolden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeofGolden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeofGolden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeofGolden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeofGolden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeofGolden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeofGolden has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Looks about 15% to me.

Thanks for the feedback! I’ve heard people say get to a low body fat percentage like 10 before starting a bulk however I don’t believe I have enough muscle mass to support a low body fat percentage... is where I’m at right now alright to start bulking at?

GeofGolden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeofGolden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeofGolden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeofGolden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeofGolden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeofGolden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeofGolden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeofGolden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeofGolden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeofGolden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeofGolden has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BlueAce11 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback! I’ve heard people say get to a low body fat percentage like 10 before starting a bulk however I don’t believe I have enough muscle mass to support a low body fat percentage... is where I’m at right now alright to start bulking at?
    You do have some muscle. If you lean bulk you will minimize fat gain.

AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Would say higher 10%

Sorry, I’m having a bit of trouble understanding what you were trying to say

thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I'd guess anywhere from 14-16ish. When I am 15% and I flex I can see my top 2 abs, but its a little different for everybody. heres a pic of me at 15% from awhile ago
    Attached Images
    stupid in the streets daddy in the sheets

Thanks man, appreciate the input!

Zerkesian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'd say you're at 15-16% right now. What you should cut to prior to bulking will depend on your priorities, but starting at 10-12 and ending around 15 is pretty common.