Emi5k is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool 15, male and skinny. I need a change asap.

Hello comrades, so basically I am a 15 yo, male and I weight like 57 kg, which is literally nothing at all. I am underweight, and I am 177 cm tall. So I got a bunch of questions:

How can I gain weight?
    (Eating a lot won't help, because I literally eat so much, but I can't gain ANY weight. I think it has something to do with the genes you know?)

Also, I wanna get taller, I feel like 177 is too small for me. I am 15, so I think I will grow bigger? Will i? And also will my body get bigger with puberty until I reach 18/20 yo?

I was going to gym before, for like 3 months and was at 60 kg, and I was improving A LOT, however I haven't gone to the gym in so long, it's been like 1 month and a few weeks now. I have just lost motivation overall and I don't know what can keep me going. Either ways I will start very soon again, and since I lost interest in games, I will try even harder this time. But I don't wanna lose my motivation again, so I need a motivation. How can I get that?

Also, I need to lose some face fat, any advises?

I am new to this website btw.

**Edit 1**

I also wanted to add, how can I gain and increase my testosterone levels, and the things you need to get taller as well? I don't know if I have high enough testestrones, but I can say that I quickly grow a beard under a week, and it gets decently long as well. Basically I have to shave every week. But I think I need more.
    Last edited by Emi5k; 04-09-2019 at 04:14 AM. Reason: New stuff.

Shihanlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shihanlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shihanlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shihanlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shihanlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shihanlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shihanlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shihanlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shihanlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shihanlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shihanlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I recently took someone under my wing and they were just like you.

The first thing you need to realise is eating more does work. It's simple biology. The only time consistently eating in a calorie surplus wouldn't work is if you had a serious medical condition that limited your body's ability to gain weight. If you're worried about it, go see a doctor - but it's extremely unlikely to apply to you given the rarity of legitimate metabolic disorders.

The reason you haven't been successful is because you aren't eating enough. You need to calculate your TDEE (google a calculator) and add ~300-500 calories. That is the amount of calories you need to be eating every single day.

You also need to be getting in around ~0.8g protein per pound of bodyweight. There are debates on this but it's a good number. There's enough to promote positive nitrogen balance but not so much that you don't have plenty of room for carbs and fats.

For the training, you need to pick a proven novice routine and stick with it. Jason Blaha's Novice 2.0, Fierce 5, All Pro's, Stronglifts 5x5 are all programs I'd recommend. There are many others to choose from if you search Google.

Lastly, try to get 8 hours of sleep a night. You don't want be training in a sleep deprived state. I've trained while exhausted and it's not fun. Hope this helps.

Edit: you can't increase your height. You can only make sure to grow to your genetic potential through proper nutrition, but you can't add inches to height through any diet or training protocols. If you have improper posture and you can improve it through training, that will help you appear taller.

BHFK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BHFK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BHFK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BHFK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BHFK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BHFK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BHFK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BHFK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BHFK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BHFK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BHFK is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^ Read and follow the above, but I just want t add

99.9999% it’s not your genes, you don’t eat nearly as much as you think. Start tracking your calories, see how much you eat and track your weight and adjust from there. If you are consistent and constantly eating more than your tdee, you will gain weight.

If anything, I always tell skinny people trying to gain weight this: a box of pop tarts is $1-2 and 1600 calories, a box of generic cookies is $1 and over 1000 calories, there’s no excuse to not being able to eat enough
    July 2019 Stats

5'9 153 10%

db shoulder press: 75x9
    db row: 120x8
    bench: 195x6
    squat: 300x5

Men’s Physique: 43 weeks out.

Goal: 160 5-7% on stage

Ok man thank you for the answer

About the protein, I usually eat a lot of eggs, and drink protein shake with creatin included. I don't know how much Protein that is, but I think it's enough.

For the training schedules/routines, are these for beginners? I think I will take it from the start again.

adigiro1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adigiro1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adigiro1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adigiro1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adigiro1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adigiro1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adigiro1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adigiro1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adigiro1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adigiro1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adigiro1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I feel like access to information these days is night and day compared to when I was in high school (2003-2007). Also having someone pointing you in the right direction is key. Nutrition was non-existent to the football team and that is pretty sad if you think about it.

point is, I weighed like 150 lbs. in high school and wish I would have worked to put more weight on and knew how to do it correctly.

OP, check out myfitnesspal app, it will break down all foods for you (there is an internal database with about any brand of food known to man in there). Don't assume, that can lead you to poor results. Says here (https://healthyeater.com/flexible-dieting-calculator) you should be consuming 2,650 cals per day, 360g carbs, 103g protein, and 88g of fat. Once you have this info decide how many meals a day you want to eat, then decide on the type of food you want to eat during each meal so that you will reach your goals.

I would suggest doing some research on teen body building as well.
    NC Crew
    Busch Light Crew
    Hard Part Crew
    chong my fking dong crew
    pureblood crew

fontyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fontyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fontyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fontyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fontyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fontyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fontyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fontyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fontyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fontyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fontyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Emi5k View Post
    I was going to gym before, for like 3 months and was at 60 kg, and I was improving A LOT, however I haven't gone to the gym in so long, it's been like 1 month and a few weeks now. I have just lost motivation overall and I don't know what can keep me going. Either ways I will start very soon again, and since I lost interest in games, I will try even harder this time. But I don't wanna lose my motivation again, so I need a motivation. How can I get that?
    Motivation is something you develop, motivation is something you cultivate, it's not something you just wake up with every morning.That's fairytale bull****. I love the gym, but sometimes it is damn hard work, that last 2 sets of heavy squats is deeply unpleasant. Sometimes I'd love to skip it. But I never do, in 6+ years I have never (other than holidays) trained less than twice a week, even injured, hung over whatever, I get in there, get something light done if need be, keep the momentum going. And I aways feel better for it.

I make good choices, I go to the gym when I could go out with friends, I eat what I should eat not what I want (in general, diet disipline is where I struggle most). And I see the results in the mirror and in peoples reaction to how I look.
    That's what motivates me and if I struggle I just look around at the skinny, the fat, the weak and I remember what that was like, I will never go back there. Never.
    Last edited by fontyyy; 04-09-2019 at 10:58 AM.
    I couldn't wait for success so I went ahead without it

Garpay Garpay Garpay Garpay Garpay Garpay Garpay Garpay Garpay Garpay Garpay
    Originally Posted by Emi5k View Post
    Hello comrades, so basically I am a 15 yo, male and I weight like 57 kg, which is literally nothing at all. I am underweight, and I am 177 cm tall. So I got a bunch of questions:

How can I gain weight?
    (Eating a lot won't help, because I literally eat so much, but I can't gain ANY weight. I think it has something to do with the genes you know?)

Also, I wanna get taller, I feel like 177 is too small for me. I am 15, so I think I will grow bigger? Will i? And also will my body get bigger with puberty until I reach 18/20 yo?

Also, I need to lose some face fat, any advises?

I am new to this website btw.

**Edit 1**

I also wanted to add, how can I gain and increase my testosterone levels, and the things you need to get taller as well? I don't know if I have high enough testestrones, but I can say that I quickly grow a beard under a week, and it gets decently long as well. Basically I have to shave every week. But I think I need more.
    pm me bro if you want to

joshvicente23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshvicente23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshvicente23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshvicente23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshvicente23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshvicente23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshvicente23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshvicente23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshvicente23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshvicente23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshvicente23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I strongly agree with what everyone else has said. You were at 60kg when you were working out, so I don’t know why you’re saying that eating more food “doesn’t work”. You just said that you were making progress. Just track your calories and make sure you’re actually eating as much as you think you are. As for motivation, it shouldn’t be something you rely on. Yea it’s nice to go to the gym and get pumped and have a great workout but it’s not about finding motivation to go to the gym, it’s about going to the gym even when you aren’t motivated. And your test levels are fine and no OTC supplements will make a noticeable difference.
    5’5” 130
    165 Clean
    185 Bench
    225 Squat
    245 Dead