Registered User lifted07duramax's Avatar
    lifted07duramax is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifted07duramax is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifted07duramax is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifted07duramax is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifted07duramax is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifted07duramax is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifted07duramax is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifted07duramax is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifted07duramax is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifted07duramax is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifted07duramax is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What would you all say is a GOOD LBM for 6 feet tall?

I really let myself go after the last 2 years because of a relationship and just going out with friends way too much drinking. I'm 6' exactly and got up to 274lbs.

Had a dexascan done in September and it said I was 35.5% BF thats 97lbs of fat!!!! Jesus did I ever get fat from my previous days. Still this is 167lbs of LBM.

I have since dropped 27lbs and am at 247lbs as of today. My arms are still 18.5" that they were when I was 274lbs so I've defintely gained some mass and it keeps stacking on because I'm an easy gainer and my diet is pretty on point as this isn't my first rodeo.

However I don't think I've ever been below 18% BF in my life but at that point I was a tad over 240lbs.

I'd like to be 18% again by June if not lower so this would mean at 215lbs I have 175lbs LBM

So the question is I'm curious how lean this will look if anyone is close to this please post a pic. And I'm also wondering what you all would consider for my height to be above average size? At 195 and 175 LBM that'd be 10% which I'd think is pretty good size but who knows

Opinions?