coeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) coeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) coeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) coeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) coeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) coeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) coeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) coeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) coeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) coeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) coeur will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Meal timing an nutrient partitioning

I know that it’s more important to make sure you get your daily macros/calories in than to time every meal to a T, but what about weekly averages? For example, I’ll often go over cals one day and either make it up or the next day or the one after that, depending on how I’m feeling and how hungry I am. Sometimes I’ll eat more on rest days and make it up on a lifting day. Ultimately, it all averages out... but is this kind of eating too inconsistent for effective nutrient partitioning? Not speaking about energy levels because I can just control that with the types of food I eat. I eat more than enough protein, carbs and fat each day regardless of the calorie timing.

and*

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    No it doesn't matter due to the large fat and glycogen stores you have - these smooth out any inconsistency in intake. The only thing I would give thought to intraday is timing of protein consumption. It's better to spread it between ~4 widely spaced feedings rather than just 1 or 2 points.

coeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) coeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) coeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) coeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) coeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) coeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) coeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) coeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) coeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) coeur will become famous soon enough. (+50) coeur will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    No it doesn't matter due to the large fat and glycogen stores you have - these smooth out any inconsistency in intake. The only thing I would give thought to intraday is timing of protein consumption. It's better to spread it between ~4 widely spaced feedings rather than just 1 or 2 points.
    Okay, that’s good to hear. I eat including some protein every few hours as is (grazer at heart), just with varying total calorie quantities.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Note that each protein feeding needs to exceed 25g to fully initiate muscle gain/repair processes

GunsNsteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunsNsteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunsNsteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunsNsteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunsNsteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunsNsteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunsNsteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunsNsteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunsNsteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunsNsteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunsNsteak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    @suffolkpunch do you have any links that state the 25g protein per feeding process?

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GunsNsteak View Post
    @suffolkpunch do you have any links that state the 25g protein per feeding process?
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29497353
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.