kinoXmax is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post should i bulk or cut? pic inside

check out the picture, what do you think i should do? can u estimate my body fat?

height:5’10
    weight:165.5
    Attached Images
    Last edited by kinoXmax; 09-29-2018 at 09:06 AM.

CREC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CREC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CREC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CREC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CREC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CREC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CREC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CREC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CREC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CREC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CREC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    About 20%, maybe slightly lower, hard to tell at this stage. Get on a good progressive lifting program and slowly cut.

I can't emphasize the need to gain muscle mass first which you can do, as a newbie, with a slow cut. You could even eat maintenance the first month and make gains.

Just do it!
    Last edited by CREC; 09-29-2018 at 09:38 AM.

Originally Posted by CREC View Post
    About 20%, maybe slightly lower, hard to tell at this stage. Get on a good progressive lifting program and slowly cut.

I can't emphasize the need to gain muscle mass first which you can do, as a newbie, with a slow cut. You could even eat maintenance the first month and make gains.

Just do it!
    thanks!

Any more suggestions?

CREC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CREC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CREC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CREC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CREC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CREC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CREC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CREC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CREC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CREC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CREC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Read the stickies on Nutrition, weigh everything with a scale, pick out a good program online for recording calorie maintenance. Pick a good program from the workout programs, suggest Fierce 5.

School of Lean Bulking Time4New's Avatar
    Time4New is on a distinguished road. (+10) Time4New is on a distinguished road. (+10) Time4New is on a distinguished road. (+10) Time4New is on a distinguished road. (+10) Time4New is on a distinguished road. (+10) Time4New is on a distinguished road. (+10) Time4New is on a distinguished road. (+10) Time4New is on a distinguished road. (+10) Time4New is on a distinguished road. (+10) Time4New is on a distinguished road. (+10) Time4New is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Slow bulk

Originally Posted by Time4New View Post
    Slow bulk
    Can you be more specific please?

augmentedashe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) augmentedashe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) augmentedashe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) augmentedashe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) augmentedashe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) augmentedashe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) augmentedashe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) augmentedashe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) augmentedashe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) augmentedashe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) augmentedashe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Looks like you could use a good bulk, man. Just don't dirty bulk of you'll add much more than you intend to. Bulk for six weeks, cut for a week or two, then bulk for another six. Winter is coming. It's bulking season soon.

Jayy889 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would suggest a slow cut with a good programme

Originally Posted by Jayy889 View Post
    I would suggest a slow cut with a good programme
    So you suggest i should start a calorie deficit diet ?
    because i heard that it is really hard to make gains while you're on a calorie deficit, correct me if im wrong

sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kinoXmax View Post
    check out the picture, what do you think i should do? can u estimate my body fat?

height:5’10
    weight:165.5
    What are you currently benching, how long have you been lifting? If you're relatively untrained, you can get stronger while eating at a deficit.

Usually the bulk/cut answer depends on body fat level...generally, if you're over 16% you want to cut down first to leaner levels before bulking up.

Originally Posted by sunsean View Post
    What are you currently benching, how long have you been lifting? If you're relatively untrained, you can get stronger while eating at a deficit.

Usually the bulk/cut answer depends on body fat level...generally, if you're over 16% you want to cut down first to leaner levels before bulking up.
    thanks for the info... i do 200 pushups 50 pullups every 2 days
    and i am pretty sure that i have at least 20% bf or more
    that's why i'm not sure with what im supposed to do yet

edemren is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    im in the same position bud (slightly higher bf - see my body space). Ive just started a lean bulk(eating 200 cals over maintenance) as i hope, by being a newbie, that i can put on a decent amount of muscle and some of fat will go as I've never lifted before and because I've been in a deficit for over a year.. hoping to do this till around feb and cut for summer

Originally Posted by edemren View Post
    im in the same position bud (slightly higher bf - see my body space). Ive just started a lean bulk(eating 200 cals over maintenance) as i hope, by being a newbie, that i can put on a decent amount of muscle and some of fat will go as I've never lifted before and because I've been in a deficit for over a year.. hoping to do this till around feb and cut for summer
    how many fat did you lose over this year of deficit? and did you make any muscle gains on that period?

edemren is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    not sure about % but lost around two stone. Only exercise was HIIT 3x a week. Started lifting last week when i started my bulk so fingers crossed by body starts to recomp

School of Lean Bulking Time4New's Avatar
    Time4New is on a distinguished road. (+10) Time4New is on a distinguished road. (+10) Time4New is on a distinguished road. (+10) Time4New is on a distinguished road. (+10) Time4New is on a distinguished road. (+10) Time4New is on a distinguished road. (+10) Time4New is on a distinguished road. (+10) Time4New is on a distinguished road. (+10) Time4New is on a distinguished road. (+10) Time4New is on a distinguished road. (+10) Time4New is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Can you be more specific please?
    Slow bulk or lean bulk is the opposite of a dirty bulk. Add about 2lbs of body weight per month for a slow or lean bulk. Watch the scales and adjust calories accordingly. Maintenance +250 calories per day approx.

sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thanks for the info... i do 200 pushups 50 pullups every 2 days
    and i am pretty sure that i have at least 20% bf or more
    that's why i'm not sure with what im supposed to do yet
    If you want to improve your physique, doing high volume bodyweight exercises and eating a small caloric deficit should do it. It won't make you big and muscular, but you should look better as long as you're strict with your calories.

If possible, lift weights. If not possible to lift weights, try making your pull-ups and dips harder by holding a dumbbell or something between your legs. Progressive overload is the key to building muscle, and using your bodyweight will only take you so far.