LaxingG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaxingG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaxingG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaxingG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaxingG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaxingG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaxingG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaxingG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaxingG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaxingG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaxingG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Which training progrem should i use (Working out for around 1/5 years no breaks

So ill start with The beginning. around two months ago i used to go to the gym for around 3 days a week with a normal kind of split (Iam 19 Btw. no clue why it says iam 48 lol)

Sunday was chest and bi

Tuesday was back and tri

Thursday was legs and shoulder.

After a while i notied that i had more free time and i was like . hey . why wont i just add 2 more workouts a week and work on my body a bit better. so i changed my progrem like this

sunday was chest and bi

monday was back and tri

tuesday rest

wednesday chest bi

Thursday was back and tri

friday legs and shoulder.

now i realized it wasnt the most balanced workout so i was looking for a better one and i found Matt ogus Phat workout. which is basicly an upper lower push pull legs workout. ill post it below if you want to take a look.

now my quastion is. is that a solid workout to gain muscle mass ? (currently iam bulking)

if you could send me a better workout id appriciate it. ( ive been working strictly for around a year and five months)

Iam looking for a new workout progrem that will help me gain size and muscle mass(BULKING). been working out for a year and five months

Gimmi a hard workout that will make me die. seriosly . i aint into that sissy ****. i go 5 days a week..
    here is matt ogus phat workout that i was talking about earlier (you dont have to read it all , it is just to give you an idea about the workout)

1)Monday (Lower, Squat):

-High bar squat: 3-5 sets of 3-5 reps

3-5 sets of 8-10 reps (switch every 3 weeks)

-Stiff leg deadlift: 5-10 sets of 5 reps

-Standing calf raises: 5 sets of 5 reps

-Seated single leg hamstring curl: 3-5 sets of 10-15 reps

-Seated calf raises: 3 sets of 8 reps

2)Tuesday (Heavy upper): +ABS. Switch A and B. Week 1 A, Week 2 B, Week 3 A, week 4 Deload. Continue. ABA, BAB, ABA, BAB
    A)Workout

-Flat bench: 3-5 sets of 3-5 reps

-Weighted chin ups: 5 sets of 3-6 reps

-Dumbbell shoulder press: 3-5 sets of 8-10 reps

-Horizontal rows: 3-5 sets of 8-12 reps

-Triceps pushdown: 3-5 sets of 10-15 reps

-Barbell curl: 3-5 sets of 6-8 reps

-Face pulls: 3 sets of 12-15 reps

-ABS

B)Workout

-OHP: 3-5 sets of 3-5 reps

-Pull downs: 5 sets of 8-10 reps

-Weighted dips: 3-5 sets of 8-10 reps

-Face pull: 3 sets of 12-15 reps

-ABS

3)Thursday (Lower):

-Deadlift: 5 sets of 5 reps

-Front squat: 3-5 sets of 8-10 reps

-Lying leg curls: 3-5 sets of 10-12 reps

-Seated calf raises: 3 sets of 10-12 reps

-Glute kick backs: 3 sets of 10-12 reps

-Bad girls: 2 sets of 10-15 reps

4)Friday (Push): Only variation is incline and flat switch off

-A)Incline bench press or B)Flat db press: 3-5 sets of 8-10 reps

-Pec deck (machine fly): 3-5 sets of 8-10 reps

-Machine triceps Dips: 3-5 sets of 12-15 reps

-Side lateral raises: 3-5 sets of 10-15 reps

-Triceps push downs: 3-5 sets of 10-15 reps

-1 arm rope extension: 2-3 sets of 10-15 reps

-ABS

5)Saturday (Pull)

A)Workout

-DB row: 3-5 sets of 8-12 reps

-“High row” (machine row): 3-5 sets of 10-12 reps

-DB curls: 3-5 sets of 8-10 reps

-Rope hammer curl: 3-5 sets of 10-12 reps

-Standing face pulls: 3 sets of 12-15 reps

B)Workout

-Under grip DB row: 3-5 sets of 8-12 reps

-1 Arm “high row”: 3-5 sets of 10-12 reps

-Hammer curls: 3-5 sets of 8-10 reps

-Cable curl: 3-5 sets of 10-12 reps

zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LaxingG View Post
    Gimmi a hard workout that will make me die. seriosly .
    Rockcrab anyone?

Jokes aside...

What kind of numbers are you hitting on the big 3 compound exercises? How many body weight pullups can you do?

LaxingG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaxingG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaxingG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaxingG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaxingG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaxingG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaxingG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaxingG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaxingG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaxingG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaxingG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by zGwild View Post
    Rockcrab anyone?

Jokes aside...

What kind of numbers are you hitting on the big 3 compound exercises? How many body weight pullups can you do?
    On the bench i managed to hit 25 kg each side for 6(the bar weigh also around 22 kg ), its nothing special but hey i gained 20kg, i started extremely underweight (50kg at 1.80 cm). so 72kg bench
    deadlift. i have a back problem which denys me of doing deadlift because it hurts more then it helps. but iam going to meet a chiropractor this next couple of days which will hopefully help me fix my problem and imma start deadlifting asap. ive been doing like back extension to help me build my lower back.

squat. again i was afraid to even try with my back so i just did it on that machine thingy which you load up plates on each side which kinda mimics it. i do 4 plates each side for 8 reps. (just hit that pr last week xd stil nothing crazy.).
    pullups i never tried more then 12 because thats my workout. but i can say i can do with a+ form around.. uh lets say 17-19 on first set and ofc it will go lower and lower as sets continues

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So ill start with The beginning. around two months ago i used to go to the gym for around 3 days a week with a normal kind of split (Iam 19 Btw. no clue why it says iam 48 lol)

Sunday was chest and bi

Tuesday was back and tri

Thursday was legs and shoulder.

After a while i notied that i had more free time and i was like . hey . why wont i just add 2 more workouts a week and work on my body a bit better. so i changed my progrem like this

sunday was chest and bi

monday was back and tri

tuesday rest

wednesday chest bi

Thursday was back and tri

friday legs and shoulder.

now i realized it wasnt the most balanced workout so i was looking for a better one and i found Matt ogus Phat workout. which is basicly an upper lower push pull legs workout. ill post it below if you want to take a look.

now my quastion is. is that a solid workout to gain muscle mass ? (currently iam bulking)

if you could send me a better workout id appriciate it. ( ive been working strictly for around a year and five months)

Iam looking for a new workout progrem that will help me gain size and muscle mass(BULKING). been working out for a year and five months

Gimmi a hard workout that will make me die. seriosly . i aint into that sissy ****. i go 5 days a week..
    here is matt ogus phat workout that i was talking about earlier (you dont have to read it all , it is just to give you an idea about the workout)

1)Monday (Lower, Squat):

-High bar squat: 3-5 sets of 3-5 reps

3-5 sets of 8-10 reps (switch every 3 weeks)

-Stiff leg deadlift: 5-10 sets of 5 reps

-Seated single leg hamstring curl: 3-5 sets of 10-15 reps

-Seated calf raises: 3 sets of 8 reps

2)Tuesday (Heavy upper): +ABS. Switch A and B. Week 1 A, Week 2 B, Week 3 A, week 4 Deload. Continue. ABA, BAB, ABA, BAB
    A)Workout

-Flat bench: 3-5 sets of 3-5 reps

-Weighted chin ups: 5 sets of 3-6 reps

-Dumbbell shoulder press: 3-5 sets of 8-10 reps

-Face pulls: 3 sets of 12-15 reps

-ABS

B)Workout

-OHP: 3-5 sets of 3-5 reps

-Pull downs: 5 sets of 8-10 reps

-Weighted dips: 3-5 sets of 8-10 reps

-Face pull: 3 sets of 12-15 reps

-ABS

3)Thursday (Lower):

-Deadlift: 5 sets of 5 reps

-Front squat: 3-5 sets of 8-10 reps

-Lying leg curls: 3-5 sets of 10-12 reps

-Seated calf raises: 3 sets of 10-12 reps

-Glute kick backs: 3 sets of 10-12 reps

-Bad girls: 2 sets of 10-15 reps

4)Friday (Push): Only variation is incline and flat switch off

-A)Incline bench press or B)Flat db press: 3-5 sets of 8-10 reps

-Pec deck (machine fly): 3-5 sets of 8-10 reps

-Machine triceps Dips: 3-5 sets of 12-15 reps

-Side lateral raises: 3-5 sets of 10-15 reps

-Triceps push downs: 3-5 sets of 10-15 reps

-1 arm rope extension: 2-3 sets of 10-15 reps

-ABS

5)Saturday (Pull)

A)Workout

-DB row: 3-5 sets of 8-12 reps

-“High row” (machine row): 3-5 sets of 10-12 reps

-DB curls: 3-5 sets of 8-10 reps

-Rope hammer curl: 3-5 sets of 10-12 reps

B)Workout

-Under grip DB row: 3-5 sets of 8-12 reps

-1 Arm “high row”: 3-5 sets of 10-12 reps

-Hammer curls: 3-5 sets of 8-10 reps

-Cable curl: 3-5 sets of 10-12 reps

Wow. That actually hurt my eyes reading. Try condensing your posts in the future instead of adding so many spaces and get to the point.

How much do you squat/bench/deadlift? By the way you are making it sound, it seems like you are a beginner and a program like this probably isn't best as it is more suited for an intermediate. Working out isn't about going balls to the wall every day and feeling like you are dying every single day. Stimulate don't annhilate. You shouldn't be going to failure on every single exercise every single day. I would try looking for a beginner program in the stickies and choose a U/L or Full body. if you want to go into the gym more often consider doing some cardio like bike, swimming, running, sports, etc.

Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    Wow. That actually hurt my eyes reading. Try condensing your posts in the future instead of adding so many spaces and get to the point.

How much do you squat/bench/deadlift? By the way you are making it sound, it seems like you are a beginner and a program like this probably isn't best as it is more suited for an intermediate. Working out isn't about going balls to the wall every day and feeling like you are dying every single day. Stimulate don't annhilate. You shouldn't be going to failure on every single exercise every single day. I would try looking for a beginner program in the stickies and choose a U/L or Full body. if you want to go into the gym more often consider doing some cardio like bike, swimming, running, sports, etc.
    yeah my bad i thought more spaces would make it look better but it did the opposite. next time imma try to be more straightforward. as i said in my other replay due to a back problem which i hope ill be able to fix (going to meet a chiropractor i cant deadlift and scared to squat . my bench record is 25kg each side with a 22kg bar for 6 . i dont do deadlift but i do plenty of other things to make up for it like back extentions for my lower back and more. squats again not doing but iam doing 4 plates on the leg machine for 8 as last set. (cant recall the name) ive been training for a year and a half. . i did full body for around 4/5 months which is enough i guess . i dont think iam a beginner tho but defenetly not an expert :,< right now bulking so Swimming and cardio is off the table xD maby like once a week for 30 min (and by saying gimmi something that would kill me i meant that i want something serious not 30 min in and out gym workout)

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Read the stickies and look around at reputable novice routines such as Fierce 5, Starting Strength, All Pros, Greyskulls LP etc. Pick one and follow it. Check Nutrition Forum stickies. Track calories and carbs/fat/protein daily, as well as bodyweight. (www.myfitnesspal.com is popular for this)

Some starting points for performing the main lifts (click through related videos for other lifts from the same folks)

TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gimmi a hard workout that will make me die. seriosly .
    Do you want to summon RockCrab? Because this is how you summon RockCrab.
    Current PRs: (S/B/D) 145kg / 100kg / 180kg // 2018 goal PRs: 160kg / 110kg / 190kg

log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174500821

Fat fake natty mansloot of the FMH crew

pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000)
    It sounds similar to a program I've done for years with 1 compound emphasized on each day. The compound is heavy. And then your work in two other substitute compounds from the other groups at lower weight and a few more reps. And then you do several small muscle with higher reps. One of your days would look something like:

Deadlifts 6 X 3

Push press
    Pause squat

2 or 3 higher rep auxiliary

It keeps the big compounds consistent. But the substitutes change. It has back squats on one day as the big compound, and front squats on another day. It allows me to get into the garage at 5 am and do the important stuff first. All the little stuff can come later if need be.

Damnentia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Damnentia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Damnentia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Damnentia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Damnentia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Damnentia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Damnentia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Damnentia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Damnentia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Damnentia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Damnentia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    On the bench i managed to hit 25 kg each side for 6(the bar weigh also around 22 kg ), its nothing special but hey i gained 20kg, i started extremely underweight (50kg at 1.80 cm). so 72kg bench
    deadlift. i have a back problem which denys me of doing deadlift because it hurts more then it helps. but iam going to meet a chiropractor this next couple of days which will hopefully help me fix my problem and imma start deadlifting asap. ive been doing like back extension to help me build my lower back.

squat. again i was afraid to even try with my back so i just did it on that machine thingy which you load up plates on each side which kinda mimics it. i do 4 plates each side for 8 reps. (just hit that pr last week xd stil nothing crazy.).
    pullups i never tried more then 12 because thats my workout. but i can say i can do with a+ form around.. uh lets say 17-19 on first set and ofc it will go lower and lower as sets continues
    My friend - what you need is not busting your butt. (harder doesn't mean better).

What you need is a beginner program, that tells you how to progress on your lifts.

Originally Posted by Damnentia View Post
    My friend - what you need is not busting your butt. (harder doesn't mean better).

What you need is a beginner program, that tells you how to progress on your lifts.
    thanks for commenting but as i said. i dont really count myself as a beginner tho :- i mean you can correct me and tell me how you view people( beginner and advanced ext.) i have been training for around 1.5 years. did full body for around 5 months. then i switched to splits and switched every now and then. and now iam looking for a better progrem. right now iam doing . sunday chest and bi. monday back and tri. Tuesday rest. wednesday chest and bi . thursday back and tri and friday focus on legs and abit shoulders. i think there is too much volume. so iam thinking about changing it. idk.

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thanks for commenting but as i said. i dont really count myself as a beginner tho
    You are a novice and a beginner

On the bench i managed to hit 25 kg each side for 6(the bar weigh also around 22 kg )

squat...i just did it on that machine thingy
    my bench record is 25kg each side with a 22kg bar for 6 .

i dont do deadlift but i do plenty of other things to make up for it like back extentions

squats again not doing

i did full body for around 4/5 months which is enough i guess .

What you need is

Read the stickies and look around at reputable novice routines such as Fierce 5, Starting Strength, All Pros, Greyskulls LP etc. Pick one and follow it. Check Nutrition Forum stickies. Track calories and carbs/fat/protein daily, as well as bodyweight. (www.myfitnesspal.com is popular for this)

Some starting points for performing the main lifts (click through related videos for other lifts from the same folks)

thanks farley. ill check those out

maddog352002 is a name known to all. (+5000) maddog352002 is a name known to all. (+5000) maddog352002 is a name known to all. (+5000) maddog352002 is a name known to all. (+5000) maddog352002 is a name known to all. (+5000) maddog352002 is a name known to all. (+5000) maddog352002 is a name known to all. (+5000) maddog352002 is a name known to all. (+5000) maddog352002 is a name known to all. (+5000) maddog352002 is a name known to all. (+5000) maddog352002 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thanks for commenting but as i said. i dont really count myself as a beginner tho :- i mean you can correct me and tell me how you view people.
    I don't count myself as 5'10", i'd rather pretend i'm 6'5" and wear the wrong size clothes.

You bench 160lbs and don't do legs. That eliminates the need for about 80% of the program you put up there. You don't need that many exercise variations. You need big compound lifts to add mass to you frame and progress your big three lifts. And not to pick on you, but every time i hear a 19 year old talk about a bad back, the first thing i think is sissy. Unless you were born with some genetic medical issue or have been in a serious accident requiring surgery, your back pain is caused by lack of use, commonly known as vaginitis. But i'm not a gyno so get it cleared by the chiropractor.

We know you are excited. Get yourself cleared for a full body work out. Stick to the big compound lifts, preferably as part of a professionally written novice routine.

Originally Posted by maddog352002 View Post
    I don't count myself as 5'10", i'd rather pretend i'm 6'5" and wear the wrong size clothes.

You bench 160lbs and don't do legs. That eliminates the need for about 80% of the program you put up there. You don't need that many exercise variations. You need big compound lifts to add mass to you frame and progress your big three lifts. And not to pick on you, but every time i hear a 19 year old talk about a bad back, the first thing i think is sissy. Unless you were born with some genetic medical issue or have been in a serious accident requiring surgery, your back pain is caused by lack of use, commonly known as vaginitis. But i'm not a gyno so get it cleared by the chiropractor.

We know you are excited. Get yourself cleared for a full body work out. Stick to the big compound lifts, preferably as part of a professionally written novice routine.
    True story

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

OP, this ^^^ may sound a tad harsh but it's something you need to hear.

cornman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) cornman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) cornman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) cornman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) cornman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) cornman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) cornman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) cornman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) cornman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) cornman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) cornman99 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thanks for commenting but as i said. i dont really count myself as a beginner tho :- i mean you can correct me and tell me how you view people( beginner and advanced ext.) i have been training for around 1.5 years. did full body for around 5 months. then i switched to splits and switched every now and then. and now iam looking for a better progrem. right now iam doing . sunday chest and bi. monday back and tri. Tuesday rest. wednesday chest and bi . thursday back and tri and friday focus on legs and abit shoulders. i think there is too much volume. so iam thinking about changing it. idk.
    Everyone has already given you the advice needed....

but this gave me a good laugh, thanks.
    Read the fukcing stickies!

S/B/D/P
    565/385/600/270

My Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175988921

Damn. i came here to seek for advises you dont have to bust my balls that hard. but sure. ill take it and improve. thanks for your tips and ye that back problem is my own fault because bad posture leads to lots of other bad things you can read about it if u would like. and btw. what do you mean by lack of use/? or was that the vagina joke i didnt quite get it tho. nvm, bench. squat. deadlift. aight.

Originally Posted by cornman99 View Post
    Everyone has already given you the advice needed....

but this gave me a good laugh, thanks.
    huh ? why because i dont count myself as a beginner? well compared to where i started i progressed quite alot. i didnt start like a normal dude that was slightly over weight or slightly underweight. i was 20kg under the normal weight . 50kg for 1.80. try imagining that. now 72kg. so yeah when i started i could bearly lift the bar in the bench or even 2/3 kg curls so yeah maby to the normal guy who has been at the gym for 1.5 years it aint much but for me its kinda alot.(sorry for getting triggerd) and yeah i know my progrem is dumb hence the change xd

huh ? why because i dont count myself as a beginner? well compared to where i started i progressed quite alot. i didnt start like a normal dude that was slightly over weight or slightly underweight. i was 20kg under the normal weight . 50kg for 1.80. try imagining that. now 72kg. so yeah when i started i could bearly lift the bar in the bench or even 2/3 kg curls so yeah maby to the normal guy who has been at the gym for 1.5 years it aint much but for me its kinda alot.(sorry for getting triggerd) and yeah i know my progrem is dumb hence the change xd
    You are both a novice and a beginner.

cornman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) cornman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) cornman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) cornman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) cornman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) cornman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) cornman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) cornman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) cornman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) cornman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) cornman99 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There are tons and tons of guys that start super skinny like you did, stop thinking you're a special snowflake.

Being a beginner isn't bad, it means you can progress the fastest, all you need to do is eat to gain.
    Read the fukcing stickies!

S/B/D/P
    565/385/600/270

My Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175988921

TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Being told you're a novice is not an insult mate. Stop taking it personally. It's an advantage because you can still progress faster.
    Current PRs: (S/B/D) 145kg / 100kg / 180kg // 2018 goal PRs: 160kg / 110kg / 190kg

log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174500821

Fat fake natty mansloot of the FMH crew

Originally Posted by TheGymJim View Post
    Being told you're a novice is not an insult mate. Stop taking it personally. It's an advantage because you can still progress faster.
    yeah. sorry for sounding like a dick , it was never my intention. thanks everyone for all of the great tips. ill update in like a month whats my stats. :-3