sulium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Am I training to much?

Ok so I workout at football 3 times a week soon will be turning into 5. We usually do something like 3 sets of 10,8,6 on bench,squat, and power clean. Then on off days I workout at my local gym and occasionally I will workout a couple hours after football. I run a Upper/Lower program. Is this training to much? I am worried I am not getting enough recovery time, but this is the only way I can workout at the gym where I actually do stuff to grow.

Yev1506 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yev1506 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yev1506 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yev1506 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yev1506 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yev1506 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yev1506 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yev1506 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yev1506 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yev1506 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yev1506 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It`s difficult to say because we don`t know what you do in the gym, with what intensity, how much you sleep, what you eat and so on. If you are overtraining - you will feel it (you will feel weak and tired all the time). Also, a great way to check if you train too much is next: Check your pulse right after you wake up. If your heart beating is higher than usual - it can be a signal of overtraining...

sulium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Yev1506 View Post
    It`s difficult to say because we don`t know what you do in the gym, with what intensity, how much you sleep, what you eat and so on. If you are overtraining - you will feel it (you will feel weak and tired all the time). Also, a great way to check if you train too much is next: Check your pulse right after you wake up. If your heart beating is higher than usual - it can be a signal of overtraining...
    I don't think I am overtraing, I just think I am not having enough time to recover.

Giants95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giants95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giants95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giants95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giants95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giants95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giants95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giants95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giants95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giants95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giants95 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you feel like ur overtraining then you probably are. Lay off a bit and get some rest. Real growth comes from good food and recovery 🙂
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13