StingyChiken is on a distinguished road. (+10) StingyChiken is on a distinguished road. (+10) StingyChiken is on a distinguished road. (+10) StingyChiken is on a distinguished road. (+10) StingyChiken is on a distinguished road. (+10) StingyChiken is on a distinguished road. (+10) StingyChiken is on a distinguished road. (+10) StingyChiken is on a distinguished road. (+10) StingyChiken is on a distinguished road. (+10) StingyChiken is on a distinguished road. (+10) StingyChiken is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Sunday Cheat Meals

I came down from Obese Class 1 BMI (31) to a Normal of 19. A little under for my height though (well maybe a lot under since I'm 5'8 and weigh 127lbs).
    Anyway, I hit the gym 6 times a week with a variation of cardio and a lot of strength training. I eat clean during the weekdays (high protein + mod carb + extremely low fat) I don't skip meals and I meet my maintenance cals.

Sundays I do long distance endurance runs anywhere between 17-20 miles, and then I binge all day. All entire day on sugar.
    On an average I consume anywhere from 7-8k calories (sometimes exceeding). Mostly surrounding ice creams, donuts, soda, cookies and whatever I can get my hands on.

I put on about 2-3 pounds by the end, which I think is mostly water weight, because post Monday's cardio I am back to my regular scale if not a little more on the lower side.

What I need advice on is:
    > How do I break this Sunday sugar binge?
    > Why don't I put on weight when I consume such a **** ton of cals mainly sugar on the weekend?

:\

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I stopped reading at "extremely low fat." This is not a good decision as dietary fat intake is critical for health. Also noticed you "binge all day on sugar." You have some very concerning dietary habits that will lead you down a path of poor health both physical and mental. I would recommend you read the stickies at the top of this forum and educate yourself on how to build a proper diet that supports your goals. I'd also recommend seeing a mental health professional, and if you can, one that specializes in eating disorders. Good luck.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How many calories do you eat during the week (excluding sunday), and how much do you exercise?

Also, how is your libido?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Male 5'8'' 127lbs, trying to lose weight, binging, low fat.

Stop starving yourself, start training and eating to gain muscle. The binging is a sign of your body craving nutrients - it shows you are unhealthy both from a physiological and psychological point of view. This is a bodybuilding forum and we don't support unhealthy or extreme diet practices.

Read the sticky threads regarding macros and the DCA thread regarding so-called clean eating nonsense.