theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cute chicks into "chubby" brahs?

I know this is a question ideal on a female misc type of forum, but i'm a dude and so here goes

Cute girl at my office, solid 7/10, cute face but maybe 5'7 @ 150 lb so definitely carrying a little in the hips/belly region. Pretty average build.
    There's this subcontractor brah that visits our new office anytime we need his services, which was frequent but not so much anymore. He is roughly 5'11 @ 190-200 lb, low BF with a build, definitely lifts, but isn't "big". Many of the women flirt with him non-stop as he is trying to do his work, asking if he needs a soda or food, etc. They even fed him a sammich last week. One woman even jokingly threw a dollar bill at him as he had to stand on a table for overhead work. Solid beard with a "bad boy" attitude

Anyway I ask said female co-worker, "do you think he's attractive, whas the dill?" and she says "no, he's way to skinny, i'm into bigger guys, like with some fluff". Guy she's dating is chubby, broad shoulders but not buff, i'd guess 5'10 @ 220lb

Point is, do you think this is like a 1/50 type of woman, or do lots of women like a fluffy/chubby look? It seems that most women don't want a 10% ripped dude, they'd rather have a muscular dude but more like 15-20%. I was shocked as this is the first time i've heard of wanting a chubby dude. She told me she'd tell me all about her male hierarchy ranking and such, when we have time. I used to study PUA and cold approach, so i'll indulge soon

Oh and she called me small and thought I wear a medium t-shirt (6'0 @ 180) a month or two ago. Medium is definitely short and tight.
    Misc jawbrah appreciation crew
    Amanda Todd was pretty cute crew
    Friendzon'd by my own aunt crew
    Eats fast as fuk crew

rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You are better off being a bigger guy without six pack (not obese) than a skinny guy with six pack who weights 120 lbs.

PhillipQ25 is not very helpful. (-500) PhillipQ25 is not very helpful. (-500) PhillipQ25 is not very helpful. (-500) PhillipQ25 is not very helpful. (-500) PhillipQ25 is not very helpful. (-500) PhillipQ25 is not very helpful. (-500) PhillipQ25 is not very helpful. (-500) PhillipQ25 is not very helpful. (-500) PhillipQ25 is not very helpful. (-500) PhillipQ25 is not very helpful. (-500) PhillipQ25 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Feel your shoulders, press on chest, wrap your hand around your torso.

You'll find that it's actually not very comfortable, yes you look good and have muscle but when girls wanna cuddle witchu all they feel is hardness.

However I can give 2 ****s about that, sorry I'm not comfortable to lay on I like looking good and taking care of my body