BennyWanna is not very well liked. (-100) BennyWanna is not very well liked. (-100) BennyWanna is not very well liked. (-100) BennyWanna is not very well liked. (-100) BennyWanna is not very well liked. (-100) BennyWanna is not very well liked. (-100) BennyWanna is not very well liked. (-100) BennyWanna is not very well liked. (-100) BennyWanna is not very well liked. (-100) BennyWanna is not very well liked. (-100) BennyWanna is not very well liked. (-100)

Red face is 19 too late to start bodybuilding

just turned 19, I'm 5'9", 227 pounds and 25% body fat, I'm just getting serious with a routine, its the fierce 5 novice, i want to long term build some mass. is it too late to reap advantages of teen hormones for bodybuilding? I'm taking a multi, fish oil, and protein. a buddy recommended ashwaganda and cla so i bought that too (was on sale so why not). any tips for a beginner I'm like 2 months into working out and dieting seriously? my current goal is to be 15% bf, what would my weight be if i currently have 175 pounds of lbm ? when i gets to 15% ima bulk back up to 20%, then drop down to 10%, see where i am at and work from there.
    what are good cheap foods to eat ? I'm in college so budget is tight

17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's never too late!

Multi, fish oil and protein are alright. Ashwaganda and cla are all bs supplements don't waste your money on them.

Tips:
    - don't try to lose weight too fast. 1-2 lb per week is a good pace
    -Follow the routine exactly as written

Assuming you haven't worked out before with those stats you are likely at a higher bf% than 25. Just cut for now and see how it goes.

Just buy food in bulk. Wholefoods are rather cheap and nutritious.
    Also stop wasting money on useless supps since you are on a budget. A sale does not mean you are saving money it just makes you more likely to spend money which you previously wouldn't have so you are just wasting money.
    Texas Method Log *https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173755621*

Program spreadsheet **https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14MPWVNPbfmfkuoTMDaGih3pbM2-KQHZuSjcJPuwVE9c/edit?usp=sharing**

FMH Crew Little Beast

BennyWanna is not very well liked. (-100) BennyWanna is not very well liked. (-100) BennyWanna is not very well liked. (-100) BennyWanna is not very well liked. (-100) BennyWanna is not very well liked. (-100) BennyWanna is not very well liked. (-100) BennyWanna is not very well liked. (-100) BennyWanna is not very well liked. (-100) BennyWanna is not very well liked. (-100) BennyWanna is not very well liked. (-100) BennyWanna is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by 17mahmoods View Post
    It's never too late!

Multi, fish oil and protein are alright. Ashwaganda and cla are all bs supplements don't waste your money on them.

Tips:
    - don't try to lose weight too fast. 1-2 lb per week is a good pace
    -Follow the routine exactly as written

Assuming you haven't worked out before with those stats you are likely at a higher bf% than 25. Just cut for now and see how it goes.

Just buy food in bulk. Wholefoods are rather cheap and nutritious.
    Also stop wasting money on useless supps since you are on a budget. A sale does not mean you are saving money it just makes you more likely to spend money which you previously wouldn't have so you are just wasting money.
    thank you very much sir, i will stick with basics and follow the program and i can't wait to see what the change is

TeenBuilldding is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenBuilldding is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenBuilldding is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenBuilldding is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenBuilldding is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenBuilldding is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenBuilldding is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenBuilldding is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenBuilldding is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenBuilldding is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenBuilldding is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's never to late man ! Agree with everything 17mahmoods said, just get on Fierce 5, ICF 5x5 or Starting Strength and lose 1 - 2 lbs a week and eat nice whole foods and be consistent.

RenePRKL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RenePRKL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RenePRKL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RenePRKL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RenePRKL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RenePRKL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RenePRKL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RenePRKL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RenePRKL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RenePRKL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RenePRKL is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    19 is not late for like anything, expect toddlers swimming.
    For reference males peak in strenght at around 30-35. (That does not mean you cant get big and buff earlier or later)

olympianspirit is a name known to all. (+5000) olympianspirit is a name known to all. (+5000) olympianspirit is a name known to all. (+5000) olympianspirit is a name known to all. (+5000) olympianspirit is a name known to all. (+5000) olympianspirit is a name known to all. (+5000) olympianspirit is a name known to all. (+5000) olympianspirit is a name known to all. (+5000) olympianspirit is a name known to all. (+5000) olympianspirit is a name known to all. (+5000) olympianspirit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not too late by any estimate. Good going and like the others said focus on the important things like lifting regularly, being consistent with the lifting and the diet, don't focus too much on supps other than protein and multi, don't try to lift too much too soon, don't try to lose or gain too much too soon..all the best opie
    *Canadian Crew*

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Started lifting at 26, and I have a chemical imbalance that keeps my test at about 127 ng/dl. No therapy or anything to help. It's never too late lol. You've been watching too much late night tv if you think suddenly after your teenage years your body stops working properly lol. Test isn't even the be-all end-all for gains, proper nutrition and lifting is. You'd be surprised how little test matters if you're in normal ranges. Hell, even below normal ranges. Give your body surplus calories and stress yourself physically and watch what happens. Adaptation my friend. It's a wondrous thing to behold.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners