Feetnesss is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Do you guys mainly eat or skip breakfast?

To keep this short, I wake up daily for school very early and usually never have time or never bother to eat breakfast.
    Honestly it suits me perfectly since it saves time and I feel better throughout the day and it suits my fitness goals and helps with my diet.
    Do you guys skip or eat breakfast? I've read many pros and cons of supposedly skipping breakfast but a lot of them agree breakfast is an optional meal.
    I feel fine, not very hungry and not very tired in the mornings when I don't eat breakfast. I try my best to eat healthily the rest of the day (like 90% strict) (Sometimes I will eat breakfast if I have enough time).

So basically two questions (i'm also a huge fan of the 16/8 eating method)
    :
    1)Do you mainly skip or eat breakfast?

2)Can I continue skipping breakfast if I feel nothings wrong or is it dangerous in your opinion?

MRG1402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRG1402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Feetnesss View Post
    To keep this short, I wake up daily for school very early and usually never have time or never bother to eat breakfast.
    Honestly it suits me perfectly since it saves time and I feel better throughout the day and it suits my fitness goals and helps with my diet.
    Do you guys skip or eat breakfast? I've read many pros and cons of supposedly skipping breakfast but a lot of them agree breakfast is an optional meal.
    I feel fine, not very hungry and not very tired in the mornings when I don't eat breakfast. I try my best to eat healthily the rest of the day (like 90% strict) (Sometimes I will eat breakfast if I have enough time).

So basically two questions (i'm also a huge fan of the 16/8 eating method)
    :
    1)Do you mainly skip or eat breakfast?

2)Can I continue skipping breakfast if I feel nothings wrong or is it dangerous in your opinion?
    I usually just have a protein shake; quick & easy

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Skip

melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Never ever ever skip it
    I work manual labour job and i train mornings on my days off so i need serious fuel
    I have a massive bowl of porridge and its the only thing i can eat when i wake up
    I think everyone has one thing they can face eating first thing...you just gotta find it
    Without breakfast
    Brb hungry
    Brb migraine
    Brb weak
    Brb tired no energy
    retired from powerlifting, retired from the misc

TeenBuilldding is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenBuilldding is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenBuilldding is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenBuilldding is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenBuilldding is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenBuilldding is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenBuilldding is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenBuilldding is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenBuilldding is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenBuilldding is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeenBuilldding is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Probably shouldn't be skipping it unless you're intermittent fasting

lilaussie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    All depends what my plan is for the day. On workout days I eat it. Non workout days I don’t. OP I think you need to work out what your goals are and plan accordingly