Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Stay Away From Network Marketing MLM Cults!

Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol. If you can make money join the damn mlm. only reason I haven't is there has been only maybe 1 that I would actually join. It would be a hard market to be in.

AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnCapWarlord88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Realclout View Post
    lol. If you can make money join the damn mlm. only reason I haven't is there has been only maybe 1 that I would actually join. It would be a hard market to be in.
    Only 1 out of a 100 people make any money in MLM. It's a ****ing pyramid scheme. Totally immoral

Anyone got any MLM horror stories?

makadelic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) makadelic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) makadelic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) makadelic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) makadelic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) makadelic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) makadelic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) makadelic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) makadelic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) makadelic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) makadelic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I hate MLMs. My mom got suckered into the Beachbody one and tried to get me in it but I told her it was a sugar coated pyramid scheme since you make more money recruiting people under you to sell product than you do actually selling product.

Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by makadelic View Post
    I hate MLMs. My mom got suckered into the Beachbody one and tried to get me in it but I told her it was a sugar coated pyramid scheme since you make more money recruiting people under you to sell product than you do actually selling product.
    As much as I hate mlm/pyramid schemes the cultist mentality that develops from beachbody leads to a high level of program adherence which is pretty good for working out. (If only the body it build was more aesthetic for females.)

The problem is that you end up with a bunch of retarded bro-scientist "coaches" that don't even understand the fundamentals of programming and nutrition.
    Finance Degree - USAF INTEL - IIFYM - Injured Crew - KTM XCW300 - Single Track Trail Rider - NRA Supporter - Shunned from MFC - Libertarian - Pragmatist
    B: 345, S 375, D 445
    Trying to get your ideal outcome often leads to the passing up of practical alternatives that deny your adversaries theirs.

PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In.

Cannot even handle all the people trying to shove Plexus and Medifast down everyone's throats on my FB. I'm fat, but I'm not stupid enough to believe a packet you dissolve in water + a probiotic is going to fix my weight problem.

Just LOL
    MISC Blood Drive (MOD REPS): https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

Start: B-175/S-185/D-185/OHP-95
    Current:B-335/S-365/D-365/OHP-215
    Goals: B-365/S-405/D-495/OHP-225

Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by PeaceWithin View Post
    In.

Cannot even handle all the people trying to shove Plexus and Medifast down everyone's throats on my FB. I'm fat, but I'm not stupid enough to believe a packet you dissolve in water + a probiotic is going to fix my weight problem.

Just LOL
    Well of course that doesn't work. You need to put a wrap around your belly with some defining gel and you will slim down in no time...

"It Works" is one of the worst on my FB feed.
    Finance Degree - USAF INTEL - IIFYM - Injured Crew - KTM XCW300 - Single Track Trail Rider - NRA Supporter - Shunned from MFC - Libertarian - Pragmatist
    Trying to get your ideal outcome often leads to the passing up of practical alternatives that deny your adversaries theirs.

that's how they all are. Recruitment pyramid schemes. If the recruitment stops, the pyramid collapses.

makadelic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) makadelic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) makadelic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) makadelic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) makadelic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) makadelic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) makadelic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) makadelic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) makadelic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) makadelic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) makadelic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Austanian View Post
    As much as I hate mlm/pyramid schemes the cultist mentality that develops from beachbody leads to a high level of program adherence which is pretty good for working out. (If only the body it build was more aesthetic for females.)

The problem is that you end up with a bunch of retarded bro-scientist "coaches" that don't even understand the fundamentals of programming and nutrition.
    My mom was literally eating out of all these tiny containers. She had like a 2"x2"x2" container and told me, "This is my carb container. I can only eat carbs that fit in here each day." I love her but she's never picked up a book about programming and this MLM has her and a few of her church friends "coaching" people.

Beachbody is pretty much in line with getting fitness advice from a Cosmo magazine.

Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I cringe hard when I see the skanky single mums on my FB bombarding the **** out of my news feed with whatever MLM crap they are selling. You get 6 weeks worth of constant posts, them saying how they just had a skype meeting with their team leader and they are now being fast tracked to becoming a team leader themselves and how amazing it is to be part of a family......and then it all goes dead and they never mention it again. The cringeworthy posts like "I need 3 people to trial a new product and program" and "is there anyone who wants to lose weight and enjoys drinking tea?".

An old neighbour of mine, a policewoman got involved with one and the walls between our houses were quite thin I remember once hearing her practicing her speech she was obviously giving at a meeting to recruit new members. It was creepy as ****. She was even practicing the manufactured crying of emotion to add at certain parts.
    Original board member since 1999

Originally Posted by Dan101 View Post
    I cringe hard when I see the skanky single mums on my FB bombarding the **** out of my news feed with whatever MLM crap they are selling. You get 6 weeks worth of constant posts, them saying how they just had a skype meeting with their team leader and they are now being fast tracked to becoming a team leader themselves and how amazing it is to be part of a family......and then it all goes dead and they never mention it again. The cringeworthy posts like "I need 3 people to trial a new product and program" and "is there anyone who wants to lose weight and enjoys drinking tea?".

An old neighbour of mine, a policewoman got involved with one and the walls between our houses were quite thin I remember once hearing her practicing her speech she was obviously giving at a meeting to recruit new members. It was creepy as ****. She was even practicing the manufactured crying of emotion to add at certain parts.
    Painfully accurate lol. I remember my first experience with one I was only 17, in college, and this complete stranger FB messaged me asking if I can skype him to "discuss a business venture." As if that doesn't sound sketchy enough.

PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Had a guy approach me while I was working at Staples. He was a regular customer, polite, well dressed and I had done plenty of tech support work for him. Gave me a business card one day and wanted to meet for a business lunch.

MLM insurance. Young 17 year old me was so disappointed. Wanted out of retail so badly that summer, but not that badly
    MISC Blood Drive (MOD REPS): https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

My mom was literally eating out of all these tiny containers. She had like a 2"x2"x2" container and told me, "This is my carb container. I can only eat carbs that fit in here each day." I love her but she's never picked up a book about programming and this MLM has her and a few of her church friends "coaching" people.

Beachbody is pretty much in line with getting fitness advice from a Cosmo magazine.
    If you pull the macros from their "portion control" it basically put me on 1800 a day. (800 Cal Deficit) A lot better than the standard diets people pull from the magazine.

Also the if it fits you can eat it works pretty well. I bought that Tupperware for my wife. (The 4 dollar pack from amazon)

Much easier then weighing your chit.

Still a scam, but has solid principles. They just never teach the "why" It is basically an IFYM Program without the scale.

people that have to rely on cults or fundamentalist thinking to survive are useless

Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    MLM insurance. Young 17 year old me was so disappointed. Wanted out of retail so badly that summer, but not that badly
    LOL this. I love how they try to spin MLM insurance salesman as a "financial advisor." Brb taking financial advise from a 20 year old broke guy living with his parents.
    It is the current year.

Originally Posted by Howiester View Post
    LOL this. I love how they try to spin MLM insurance salesman as a "financial advisor." Brb taking financial advise from a 20 year old broke guy living with his parents.
    Basically what I told the guy. Who is going to take life advice from a 17 year old? Lol.

"Well you are really good with people..."

Yeah... No thanks

Originally Posted by AnCapWarlord88 View Post
    people that have to rely on cults or fundamentalist thinking to survive are useless
    I would rather have a fit useless female then a fat useless female... Just something to consider.

That's all just such a joke. It doesn't really matter WHAT you eat.

Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Not to sound like a dikhead but church is the ultimate breeding ground for MLM.

If you can convice the majority of the population that an entity exists and is in control of the universe, then getting someone to sign up for beachbody doesnt seem too hard.
    PUBG - X1
    xX nRAG3D Xx

MCC Crew: WTC crew

Registered Sex Defender SAD_COW_DISEASE's Avatar
    SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The worst part is that the first and usually only profits come from selling to direct family and friends. They prey on people in church groups because they can use that social leverage to sell them expensive crap.
    Operation Swole.

Basically what I told the guy. Who is going to take life advice from a 17 year old? Lol.

"Well you are really good with people..."

Yeah... No thanks
    Yeah it's a joke, you have 20 year old MLM people trying to sell to 40 year old guys and they just look so stupid and pathetic

ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LOL I remember my old man used to try to sell Amway Quixstar or whatever, we all made fun of him and he used to carry a briefcase with presentations and make it awkward wherever we went. lol

We still say chit like so when is that quikstar check coming in. lol

The only way to make money is if u are the first people to join and on top of the pyramid.

I know of a very good one that just started locally, they just rented several floors in the office building and I see a chit load of money comin (money orders)

It has to do with bitcoin crypto mining and new coin. Was contemplating joining for free just so I can be at the top but still unsure because I dont like this business model and think it should be illegal.

What u brahs think? People at the top make all the money

I would rather have a fit useless female then a fat useless female... Just something to consider.
    if she has to reply on a cult in order to motivate her, she is useless regardless. Plenty of women stay fit without being part of cults.

Originally Posted by AnCapWarlord88 View Post
    if she has to reply on a cult in order to motivate her, she is useless regardless. Plenty of women stay fit without being part of cults.
    Might want to get your vision checked. Most of the women out their are obese ogres especially 30+.

If some MLM scam allows the percentage of disgusting land whales to decrease I am all for it.

Originally Posted by Aesthetical View Post
    Not to sound like a dikhead but church is the ultimate breeding ground for MLM.

If you can convice the majority of the population that an entity exists and is in control of the universe, then getting someone to sign up for beachbody doesnt seem too hard.
    Churchs and MLMs go hand in hand, it seems. Amway was started by two christian fundamentalists.

Might want to get your vision checked. Most of the women out their are obese ogres especially 30+.

If some MLM scam allows the percentage of disgusting land whales to decrease I am all for it.
    Haha I won't argue with you there. Most women nowadays are indeed fat ugly pieces of ****.

Originally Posted by ineed$ View Post
    LOL I remember my old man used to try to sell Amway Quixstar or whatever, we all made fun of him and he used to carry a briefcase with presentations and make it awkward wherever we went. lol

We still say chit like so when is that quikstar check coming in. lol

The only way to make money is if u are the first people to join and on top of the pyramid.

I know of a very good one that just started locally, they just rented several floors in the office building and I see a chit load of money comin (money orders)

It has to do with bitcoin crypto mining and new coin. Was contemplating joining for free just so I can be at the top but still unsure because I dont like this business model and think it should be illegal.

What u brahs think? People at the top make all the money
    might as well be at the top if you get the chance. Nothing wrong with scamming useless people. The types of people who join MLM are all ****ing losers anyway.

GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I got approached about some rewards program where you keep getting points for shopping @ home depot etc...then you add your brother and when he shops @ home depot him and you get points also.

forget the name of the company but legit dude drew me a pyramid when trying to explain it....too bad was very nice and liked his attitude but you could tell he was quite desperate.

Originally Posted by GabrielNovar View Post
    I got approached about some rewards program where you keep getting points for shopping @ home depot etc...then you add your brother and when he shops @ home depot him and you get points also.

forget the name of the company but legit dude drew me a pyramid when trying to explain it....too bad was very nice and liked his attitude but you could tell he was quite desperate.
    yea sounds about right. They act nice but they are also super desperate to get people to sign up under them. My god, I ****ing hate MLM. I regret ever wasting my time with that ****ing bull**** scam.