Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Registered User orderoutofchaos's Avatar
    orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000)

I think that mostly the deadlift is ridiculous

I dunno what the phuck guys are doing deadlifting. It doesn't make CLEAR sense why guys deadlift. Who the phuck d eadlifts for the long haul? Who has clear memoriesof deadlifting every week for a decade? Noone. NOONE! Deadlift phuck your body up whether you admit or not. The body isn't suppose to want to do that. I mean maybe there's genetically a few here and there that are absolutely built to deadlift. 5'7" hulks low to the ground with long arms. Ok, we get it, a few of us can deadlift pain free for years on end. But 95% of us are eventually going to end up either impinged (luckily, to learn a lesson) or worsen slip a disk and be plucked for years or decades.the risks are just so not worth it.

Nothing wrong with deadlifting 225-350 while you're 16 yrs old, no biggie but dont ever think you're a efud muffin deadlifting 400 lbs past high school. You're not a stud. You're an idiot. Most rational lifters eventually discard the deadlift for the obvious likelihood of slipping a disk. We don't wanna destroy our lower backs which are pivotal points to walking. Especially when wwe're still young. There's so much to live to see and enjoy in youth with a strong back that to even consider a possibility of being crippled should deter a guy from deadlifting past teen years
    Yesterday I saw a late teenager doing pathetic Roman d eadlifts with 390 lbs. Slamming the weight down with tremendous force like he was doing something no other man could even fathom doing and he thought he was the biggest stud. He was strutting around and tightening his weightbelt. I thought to myself that this kid has no muscle mass and he needs to stop the retard lifts and start developing a real mind muscle connection before he ends up injured. I was so annoyed because I was lifting nearby to constantly hear that crashing sound of the scary teen deadlifting freakish weights. Only I wasn't scared, I was annoyed because when I was his age I could deadlift 500 lbs and I gave that shyt up well before I ever threw my back up because you will hurt yourself. When you're 28-38, a 400+ deadlift is putting too much strain on the bicep tendons. No-one wants to Max deadlift and have their bicep tendon coil up with a tear resulting in a ruined bicep that never fully heals. No-one wants to be in a wheelchair because of a mind a e exercise.

What's this stupid exercise even prove? No muscles are stretched or contracted. 90% of your body is involved but not one muscle is contracted or stretched. It's just a big retard move. It proves nothing outside of teen age when you can say you are more explosive than your friends. But as an adul it serves zeerrooo purpose.

If you're young and you think yoyou're tough cause you can deadlift 400 lbs you better get your head examined. Every lifter in a gym with any sort of manly look has deadlifted that weight. Do you see them deadlifting still? They all used to. They gave that shyt up and that's likely the reason they still hit the gym. I'm never ever ever impressed with teens deadlifting heavy weights. 95% of teens can deadlift 400 lbs with a solid 4 weeks of hard training, it's really not much to be proud of. If I were in charge of gyms I'd make sure No one deadlifted. I've imprinted my back about 5 times directly from deadlifting, it's not healthy at all.

tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    TL;

Edit: deadlift is the king for measuring overall strength. But it gets a bad rep because it's a favorite among ego lifters who end up trying to pull 4 plates with chit form
    Last edited by quadfecta; 03-02-2017 at 12:00 AM.

AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not cheriff trololol but partially agree.

But brb i just dead low weight and just add a few reps.winning.

Also maybee people dont forever but deads add a over finish that nothing touches.

Also stop being a fayggot and rep out a few deads.
    Habit is powerfull and custom can Kill.

Niceness FTW.

VEGhed #444.

blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cask confirm, am roman deadlift efud muffin
    Last edited by blindsideflank; 03-02-2017 at 12:20 AM.
    Tobacco prostitute
    "Grow up Harriet"

melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Itt op says it's not natural to pick up object from the floo
    IMO squats are worse for lower back anyway
    retired from powerlifting, retired from the misc

Dogolog22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dogolog22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dogolog22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dogolog22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dogolog22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dogolog22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dogolog22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dogolog22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dogolog22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dogolog22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dogolog22 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I live by a few phrases in life. One of them is:

"Never underestimate the power of the deadlift."

BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If I couldn't deadlift/OHP/squat I wouldn't even go to the gym (srs)

I fukkin hate doing isolations, only do them because it helps my deadlift/ohp/squat get stronger and more muscle = more strength.
    [New York Giants] | [Anaheim Angels] | [Los Angeles Lakers]

**We don't negotiate with feminists Crew**
    **Patrice O'Neal/Black Phillip Show Crew (RIP)**
    **Kevin Samuels Crew (RIP)**
    **Kanye West has 6 classic albums AND named the TRIBE therefore he is GOATED Crew**

Location: Merseyside, The North, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Deadlifts & squats are bread and butter of lifting.

That said, deadlifts don't really benefit aesthetically if you are that way inclined.
    fist yourself

andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "How much do you deadlift?" is the new "How much do you bench?"

It's become the ultimate ego lift. I've seen more people throw out their backs in the gym these days because of it.

MitchellPhil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MitchellPhil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MitchellPhil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MitchellPhil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MitchellPhil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MitchellPhil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MitchellPhil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MitchellPhil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MitchellPhil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MitchellPhil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MitchellPhil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BloodyBaron View Post
    If I couldn't deadlift/OHP/squat I wouldn't even go to the gym (srs)

I fukkin hate doing isolations, only do them because it helps my deadlift/ohp/squat get stronger and more muscle = more strength.
    This

forever a lone wolf yungballin14's Avatar
    yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yungballin14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    why do pussies love to make thousands of reasons as to not deadlift/squat, or anything that actually takes balls to do?
    6'8 wingspan masterrace
    6'0
    221lbs
    Loner cause I'm a weird fuk

StandUpAndSlay will become famous soon enough. (+50) StandUpAndSlay will become famous soon enough. (+50) StandUpAndSlay will become famous soon enough. (+50) StandUpAndSlay will become famous soon enough. (+50) StandUpAndSlay will become famous soon enough. (+50) StandUpAndSlay will become famous soon enough. (+50) StandUpAndSlay will become famous soon enough. (+50) StandUpAndSlay will become famous soon enough. (+50) StandUpAndSlay will become famous soon enough. (+50) StandUpAndSlay will become famous soon enough. (+50) StandUpAndSlay will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You are a complete idiot

illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Op I totally agree. Just yesterday I made a similar post on another bodybuilding forum. I mean, I dunno what the phuck guys are doing deadlifting. It doesn't make CLEAR sense why guys deadlift. Who the phuck d eadlifts for the long haul? Who has clear memoriesof deadlifting every week for a decade? Noone. NOONE! Deadlift phuck your body up whether you admit or not. The body isn't suppose to want to do that. I mean maybe there's genetically a few here and there that are absolutely built to deadlift. 5'7" hulks low to the ground with long arms. Ok, we get it, a few of us can deadlift pain free for years on end. But 95% of us are eventually going to end up either impinged (luckily, to learn a lesson) or worsen slip a disk and be plucked for years or decades.the risks are just so not worth it.

Nothing wrong with deadlifting 225-350 while you're 16 yrs old, no biggie but dont ever think you're a efud muffin deadlifting 400 lbs past high school. You're not a stud. You're an idiot. Most rational lifters eventually discard the deadlift for the obvious likelihood of slipping a disk. We don't wanna destroy our lower backs which are pivotal points to walking. Especially when wwe're still young. There's so much to live to see and enjoy in youth with a strong back that to even consider a possibility of being crippled should deter a guy from deadlifting past teen years
    Yesterday I saw a late teenager doing pathetic Roman d eadlifts with 390 lbs. Slamming the weight down with tremendous force like he was doing something no other man could even fathom doing and he thought he was the biggest stud. He was strutting around and tightening his weightbelt. I thought to myself that this kid has no muscle mass and he needs to stop the retard lifts and start developing a real mind muscle connection before he ends up injured. I was so annoyed because I was lifting nearby to constantly hear that crashing sound of the scary teen deadlifting freakish weights. Only I wasn't scared, I was annoyed because when I was his age I could deadlift 500 lbs and I gave that shyt up well before I ever threw my back up because you will hurt yourself. When you're 28-38, a 400+ deadlift is putting too much strain on the bicep tendons. No-one wants to Max deadlift and have their bicep tendon coil up with a tear resulting in a ruined bicep that never fully heals. No-one wants to be in a wheelchair because of a mind a e exercise.

What's this stupid exercise even prove? No muscles are stretched or contracted. 90% of your body is involved but not one muscle is contracted or stretched. It's just a big retard move. It proves nothing outside of teen age when you can say you are more explosive than your friends. But as an adul it serves zeerrooo purpose.

If you're young and you think yoyou're tough cause you can deadlift 400 lbs you better get your head examined. Every lifter in a gym with any sort of manly look has deadlifted that weight. Do you see them deadlifting still? They all used to. They gave that shyt up and that's likely the reason they still hit the gym. I'm never ever ever impressed with teens deadlifting heavy weights. 95% of teens can deadlift 400 lbs with a solid 4 weeks of hard training, it's really not much to be proud of. If I were in charge of gyms I'd make sure No one deadlifted. I've imprinted my back about 5 times directly from deadlifting, it's not healthy at all.
    "But it is a feral world, and if one wishes to be at ease in it he must accommodate to it." - Jeff Cooper

Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Didn't deadlift for ages but started to again. Stiff legged ones in particular get my hamstrings more than any other leg exercise
    **Northern crew**
    **EFC Crew**
    **Brit with teeth intact crew**
    **actually do lift crew**

ognami is just really nice. (+1000) ognami is just really nice. (+1000) ognami is just really nice. (+1000) ognami is just really nice. (+1000) ognami is just really nice. (+1000) ognami is just really nice. (+1000) ognami is just really nice. (+1000) ognami is just really nice. (+1000) ognami is just really nice. (+1000) ognami is just really nice. (+1000) ognami is just really nice. (+1000)
    tf u talking about. Deadlift is the most basic human movement and the most beneficial for any athlete looking to build explosive power.

N = R * fp * ne * fl * fi tank2003's Avatar
    tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    DLs have almost no eccentric phase. The less eccentric phase, the more useless it is. when you do a 1RM, the only eccentric phase is when you bend down to set up the lift and when doing reps, the only benefit you get is when YOU lower the weights rather than gravity
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.†- The Nameless City by HP Lovecraft
    "The higher the prevalence of infectious diseases the higher the probability of totalitarian political attitudes."
    -Dr. Jordan Peterson Sept 2017
    "The search for a moral equivalent of war continues to define American Liberalism to this day."

Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razor Beast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BustaCapp View Post
    Deadlifts & squats are bread and butter of lifting.

That said, deadlifts don't really benefit aesthetically if you are that way inclined.
    Strongly disagree. You can't get back thickness like you get deadlifting naturally without using gear. Go ahead and compare someone's back who has deadlifted 5+ years to someone who hasn't and the difference is clear as day.
    -No Limits-

sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No deadlifts

Vs deadlifts

Thats not to say that there a bad excercise. But if you thik s/b/d alone is gonna make you aesthetic just stop lifting rn, and save yourself the trouble.

BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Razor Beast View Post
    Strongly disagree. You can't get back thickness like you get deadlifting naturally without using gear. Go ahead and compare someone's back who has deadlifted 5+ years to someone who hasn't and the difference is clear as day.
    Every dude who deadlifts 600+ pounds has insane traps/upper back development and a thick posterior chain.

**Kanye West has 6 classic albums AND named the TRIBE therefore he is GOATED Crew**

Location: Merseyside, The North, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Razor Beast View Post
    I disagree even more strongly than you.

Rows are all that's required for a thick back.

Originally Posted by yungballin14 View Post
    why do pussies love to make thousands of reasons as to not deadlift/squat, or anything that actually takes balls to do?
    It takes balls to do deadlift?

I'd say it takes far more balls to squat heavy.
    fist yourself

Originally Posted by sammywatkins View Post
    No deadlifts

Vs deadlifts

Thats not to say that there a bad excercise. But if you thik s/b/d alone is gonna make you aesthetic just stop lifting rn, and save yourself the trouble.
    I'm confused by this post..

Are you trying to say the 1st dude has a better physique then the second guy?

Because to 99% of people Jesse Norris looks better srs.

godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

this the 2nd guy looks sick you ***o

sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

By what standard? Jesse norris has drastically less muscle, worse symmetry/proportions, worse insertions, way higher bf. Just an overall terrible physique in comparison to phil hill.

And i purposely picked the "best" powerlifting physique. To show its still worse

hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sammywatkins View Post
    By what standard? Jesse norris has drastically less muscle, worse symmetry/proportions, worse insertions, way higher bf. Just an overall terrible physique in comparison to phil hill.

And i purposely picked the "best" powerlifting physique. To show its still worse
    lol@ thinking you picked the best not sure if you're autistic or just trolling

Who was Dan Green?

800lb+ deadlift.

hnnnnnnnnnnnng
    "Gotta do what you gotta do in order to be successful"

*Mod changed my sig to "Sig line can't be a novel" even though lots of people have longer sigs crew

*Mod is watching me while I sleep.....

*KENKONGs fan club crew*

Registered Bowhunter shortstrokegym's Avatar
    shortstrokegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shortstrokegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shortstrokegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shortstrokegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shortstrokegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shortstrokegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shortstrokegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shortstrokegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shortstrokegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shortstrokegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shortstrokegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by blindsideflank View Post
    Cask confirm, am roman deadlift efud muffin
    lost it, LOL

J3remy is a name known to all. (+5000) J3remy is a name known to all. (+5000) J3remy is a name known to all. (+5000) J3remy is a name known to all. (+5000) J3remy is a name known to all. (+5000) J3remy is a name known to all. (+5000) J3remy is a name known to all. (+5000) J3remy is a name known to all. (+5000) J3remy is a name known to all. (+5000) J3remy is a name known to all. (+5000) J3remy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by orderoutofchaos View Post
    I dunno what the phuck guys are doing deadlifting. It doesn't make CLEAR sense why guys deadlift. Who the phuck d eadlifts for the long haul? Who has clear memoriesof deadlifting every week for a decade? Noone. NOONE! Deadlift phuck your body up whether you admit or not. The body isn't suppose to want to do that. I mean maybe there's genetically a few here and there that are absolutely built to deadlift. 5'7" hulks low to the ground with long arms. Ok, we get it, a few of us can deadlift pain free for years on end. But 95% of us are eventually going to end up either impinged (luckily, to learn a lesson) or worsen slip a disk and be plucked for years or decades.the risks are just so not worth it.

Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    supplement misc ------->
    straight white male and proud

fat as fuk and disgust

no hover - no enter thread crew

Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bob Cicherillo was talking about squats being known as the king of all exercises, but it applies to the deadlift as well
    "King of All Back Breakers and Butt Builders."

Strong legs and glutes is a must, but too much hypertrophy and you get the beach ball look

Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000)
    never deadlift crew