ImranJ786 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need some Guidance and advice

Im a 22 year old guy looking for a bit of guidance in terms of training and diet wise. Ive been training for about 2 yrs, I spent the 1st year crash dieting, with no real idea of nutrition, in order to lose weight rapidly which ultimately led to binges and no real success apart from some weight loss, 0 noob gains were acheived. As of last year I've been eating 1600-1800 calories in order to lose weight and have seen moderate success but stalled as of late. I am a former fat child and mentally I wont lie and I've always been self conscious of weight gain. Last 4 months or so I've been eating 1600 calories, 145 protein, 45 fat and 150 carbs, doing a 6 day PPL split integrating Wendlers 5/3/1 and cardio 300 calories everyday as well as playing Football (Soccer) twice a week so I am very active. I got down to about 143lbs from 150lbs (because of the cardio)but was knackered and stalled eventually on weight loss for 1 and half months and realistically wasnt losing any fat because my body composition hadnt changed much.Ideally I wanna look good for the Summer because Im going on a couple holidays and then lean bulk after that but just wanted some advice. I also weigh everything out meticulously with a Food Scale incl suaces, oversetimate if I go out to eat etc

I know im probs gonna get advice like Bulk for ages etc but I do play Football for Uni and so dont want to get fat af and not be able to play. So not really sure what to do atm. Have I fxcked my metabolism with this long **** cut on super low calories. Should I slowly increase calories and macros to maintenance and see what happens. Pls halp me. Feel like I've been spinning my wheels for 2 yrs because I lost decent amount of fat but not seen that much progress due to crash diets and super low calories

imgur. com/a/4XxSd
    (taken​ middle of day with food and 2L of water so probs a bit leaner cant attach properly)

Lifts are currently

Bench 75kg 1RM
    Deadlift 135kg 1RM
    Squat 120 kg 1RM
    Military Press 55kg 1RM
    Last edited by ImranJ786; 03-17-2017 at 07:00 AM.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ImranJ786 View Post
    I know im probs gonna get advice like Bulk for ages etc but I do play Football for Uni and so dont want to get fat af and not be able to play. So not really sure what to do atm. Have I fxcked my metabolism with this long **** cut on super low calories. Should I slowly increase calories and macros to maintenance and see what happens. Pls halp me. Feel like I've been spinning my wheels for 2 yrs because I lost decent amount of fat but not seen that much progress due to crash diets and super low calories

imgur. com/a/4XxSd
    (taken​ middle of day with food and 2L of water so probs a bit leaner cant attach properly)

Lifts are currently

Bench 75kg 1RM
    Deadlift 135kg 1RM
    Squat 120 kg 1RM
    Military Press 55kg 1RM
    Let's be honest...

When you say you play football at uni, are you saying you play for a flag or two-hand-touch recreational league team? As thin as you are, as little muscle as you have, and as light as your lifts are, I can't hardly imagine another scenario.

You know what's coming here, you MOST DEFINITELY need to start a bulk and lift some heavy weights. And a bulk done correctly is to gain about 2 pounds a MONTH so do you really think getting too fat to play is going to happen anytime reasonably soon?

Ari99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol he's using KG and calls it Uni I'm sure by football he doesn't mean American football, probably is talking about soccer in American English terms.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Ari99 View Post
    lol he's using KG and calls it Uni I'm sure by football he doesn't mean American football, probably is talking about soccer in American English terms.
    Ahh, yea. That makes sense. This southern boy thinks of football a little differently. (But it doesn't change my advice in the last paragraph. ;-) )

ImranJ786 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah it's Soccer. Quick update with pics in Half Natty lighting. Would it be worth upping calories slightly and seeing if i can cut down a bit further and then slowly lean bulk at a leaner body fat. It's my understanding that the leaner you are the better your nutrient partitioning therefore on a Bulk I would most likely gain less fat and see better results if leaner? Or is it worth slowly raising calories to maintenance and seeing how my body responds then cutting down from there but this time taking it much slower? Thanks for your help so far!

imgur. com/zunVVRM
    imgur. com/nV2Zphw

Originally Posted by ImranJ786 View Post
    Yeah it's Soccer. Quick update with pics in Half Natty lighting. Would it be worth upping calories slightly and seeing if i can cut down a bit further and then slowly lean bulk at a leaner body fat. It's my understanding that the leaner you are the better your nutrient partitioning therefore on a Bulk I would most likely gain less fat and see better results if leaner? Or is it worth slowly raising calories to maintenance and seeing how my body responds then cutting down from there but this time taking it much slower? Thanks for your help so far!

imgur. com/zunVVRM
    imgur. com/nV2Zphw
    You're plenty lean enough to be able to handle a long slow bulk - while lifting heavy. Go slow (no more than 2 pounds a month and lift heavy and the vast majority of the gain should be muscle.

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would do a program intended for athletes like WS4SB. Keep up with your conditioning work & sport specific training and you should be good to go.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01