JoshMck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need some guidance and advice :)

So, I have just started getting into a proper exercise routine and I have a lot of friends who have become regulars at the local gym, so I joined with them.

They have put me on a program for doing weights but they arent consistent with the days and tims they go so I have been changing it up myelf frome what I know.

I have been quite unfit and have a lot of extra body fat I dont need. Over the last 3 weeks ive burnt up to 3kg of body fat and have been losing a lot of cm of my waste, so I can see results. I can also see muscle growth. But I want to know if what im doing is a good way to trim the body fat I have and to maintain or gain some muscle mass. I am eating a lot as well.

At the moment, this is what im doing

Monday:
    Chest and tri's

tuesday:
    Back and bi's

Wednesday:
    either cardio or legs and abs

thursday:
    Shoulders and traps

Friday:
    Chest and Tri's

Saturday
    Isolation on musle I don't feel I worked hard enough

Sunday
    Rest

I'm insanely motivated and often find myself only thinking about gym.

My diet at the moment is great as well, on the advice of a fittness friend of mine, im eating every 3 hours with each meal consisting of protein and salads and so forth. Also I am drinking lots of water and having a low carb protein shake after every single workout. I also take 'Jack3d before my workout and since taking this ive noticed much less muscle soreness.

This brings me to one question, I don't seem to be getting sore after my workouts anymore. The weights i'm doing are the heaviest I can handle for sets of 8-10 and im doing 4 exercises per muscle group. Is this normal? is it a result of the food im eating and the supplements? I do 4 sets an exercise and struggle to do the full 8 by the end of the third. Something I should change here maybe?

I have given myself till my birthday (21st of november, which is my 21st birthday) to lose as much body fat as possible and build up a good level of lean muscle.

What do you guys think? is this the right way to go?