jobber3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Tapered/Fitted dress clothing

Need some input here.

What are the best stores or brands for dress or casual men's shirts for a tapered physique? I've tried 'slim fit' shirts. Those are too tight through the arms. I have many 'fitted' or 'athletic fit' shirts, but would still like something more narrow through the waist of the shirt.

I appreciate any suggestions and thank you kindly in advance for your assistance.

AbleBonus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AbleBonus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AbleBonus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AbleBonus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AbleBonus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AbleBonus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AbleBonus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AbleBonus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AbleBonus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AbleBonus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AbleBonus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I use moderntailor.com and tailoredshirts.com for all my dress shirts. You measure your wrists, biceps, arms, shoulders, chest, waist, length, etc. Shirts fit perfect after the first couple. They do any cuff, collar, pocket, stitching, button, etc you want. They have an intro deal for $20 shirts for your first order. After you take your measurements (have a friend or tailor do it for you with a flexible tape) and order the first one you can fine tune subsequent orders with slight adjustments. I am spoiled and will never buy an off the rack shirt again.