Closed Thread
    BOEYJOSA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOEYJOSA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOEYJOSA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOEYJOSA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOEYJOSA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOEYJOSA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOEYJOSA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOEYJOSA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOEYJOSA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOEYJOSA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOEYJOSA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Angry All hail king bosa

Long live lord bosa

niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What are his stats up to date?

Registered BIG BALLER WeekndOrNah's Avatar
    WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    3 tackles in 2 games against the Broncos

LOL

Denver Broncos | Paul George | FC Barcelona | Creighton Bluejays
    808 --> 402 | Former Chef, Future Physician MD2020
    **BIG BALLER CREW**
    *Misc Med Crew*

Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Did I ever tell you about the time Bosa took me out to go get a drink with him? We go off looking for a bar and we can’t find one. Finally Bosa takes me to a vacant lot and says, ‘Here we are.’ We sat there for a year and a half and sure enough someone constructs a bar around us. The day they opened we ordered a shot, drank it, and then burned the place to the ground. Bosa yelled over the roar of the flames, ‘Always leave things the way you found em!'
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    Broncos - Nuggets - Rockies - Avalanche

BOEYJOSA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOEYJOSA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOEYJOSA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOEYJOSA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOEYJOSA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOEYJOSA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOEYJOSA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOEYJOSA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOEYJOSA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOEYJOSA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOEYJOSA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by WeekndOrNah View Post
    3 tackles in 2 games against the Broncos

LOL

WOAT football poster

beastmode knows more about getting laid than you do about football

oh and for the record, Bosa had a 82 rating in the first matchup. Von Miller had an 84.

OH AND BY THE WAY

Bosa had 3 qb hits and 3 hurries on Sunday. Since week 5 Bosa is ahead of miller in pass rush productivity with 26 total pressures, tied for first in the league

Eat a dick twinky
    Last edited by BOEYJOSA; 11-01-2016 at 02:23 PM.

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Joey Bosa, I hate that guy, this reminds of the time he use to work at GNC

So yesterday i walked into gnc looking for some gakic creakic and naturally some cell tech, the clerk, Joey Bosa, much to my surprise, looked at me and smiled, and told me that we have some free samples in the back room. I followed him in, and he led me through poorly-lit hallways and into a room with a table that looked like a medieval torture device, attached to it were several bottles of celltech creakic gakic and anavol.

But as I looked at them, Joey Bosa suddenly grabbed me and threw me on the table, where it immediately had some sort of locking device that kept me on the table with my ass in the air and mouth locked open. I felt my pants being pulled off and soon felt a thick **** slide into my ass. At first it was painful but after a few minutes I had 'opened up' so to speak. He came around to my mouth and i was forced to suck his dick clean, practically licking off yesterdays lunch. Now heres where it gets weird, he pressed a button on the wall and the table began to vibrate slightly...in the mirror in front of me i could see the celltech and other muscletech products being mixed into a single batter by the machine, and after a few minutes a scooper came down and poured the batter into my already gaping ass. Joey Bosa went around and began pounding me again, ramming the celltech batter deeper into my ass. Eventually he came and i tried to fart or **** out the batter along with his cum. But instead he came to my mouth again and i was forced to suck off all the celltech batter and cum that was on his dick..after a few minutes, the celltech got to me and i began to feel dizzy, everything was spinning around me and the last thing i remember was Joey Bosa saying 'hope you liked youre free samples'.

I woke up this morning on my kitchen floor, barely able to walk and surrounded by 5 bottles of celltech, and 3 bottles of each of the other muscletech products. I checked the scale and I had gained 10 pounds of lean muscle. I guess muscletech products really do work, but at what cost?

WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BOEYJOSA View Post
    WOAT football poster

beastmode knows more about getting laid than you do about football

oh and for the record, Bosa had a 82 rating in the first matchup. Von Miller had an 84.

Eat a dick twinky
    84 > 82
    10 tackles combined both games > 3 tackles
    2 sacks both games > 0 sacks
    6-2 > 3-5

**BIG BALLER CREW**
    *Misc Med Crew*

84 > 82
    6-2 > 3-5

you've already been ethered, go back to studying to be a ****ty doctor

inb4 malpractice lawsuit and revoked medical license

smh this kid becomes a fan in 2014 when peyton goes to denver now he's the biggest 'fan' on here. i bet all ur gear has the pricetag still on it fake ass fan probably memorizes the depth chart and name drops 3rd stringers to pretend hes in the loop. fake ass fan

any real fan would take the ban bet for a year. 100% fake ass fan

smh this kid becomes a fan in 2014 when peyton goes to denver now he's the biggest 'fan' on here. i bet all ur gear has the pricetag still on it fake ass fan probably memorizes the depth chart and name drops 3rd stringers to pretend hes in the loop. fake ass fan

any real fan would take the ban bet for a year. 100% fake ass fan
    **BIG BALLER CREW**
    *Misc Med Crew*

mtpktz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtpktz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtpktz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtpktz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtpktz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtpktz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtpktz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtpktz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtpktz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtpktz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtpktz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    84 > 82
    6-2 > 3-5

So much destruction.

RIP BOEY.

Originally Posted by mtpktz View Post
    So much destruction.

RIP BOEY.
    two cucks circle jerking nothing to see here

two cucks circle jerking nothing to see here

**BIG BALLER CREW**
    *Misc Med Crew*

this is what losing looks like

niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Last time I checked the Broncos beat the Chargers 19-27 and have a much better record too.

So Fly My Ash is Lined Up rainieravesouth's Avatar
    rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

These bitches love Bosa
    O End or no end
    ****ing with them O boys
    You gon' get ****ed over
    Raris and Rovers
    These hoes love Chief Bosa
    Hit him with that cobra
    Now that boy slumped over
    They do it all for Bosa
    You boys ain't making no noise
    Y'all know I'm a grown boy
    Your clique full of broke boys
    God ya'll some broke boys
    We GBE dope boys
    We got lots of dough boy

W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by niospecv View Post
    Last time I checked the Broncos beat the Chargers 19-27 and have a much better record too.
    yeah i'm a little confused on where the argument is coming from.

Originally Posted by rainieravesouth View Post

These bitches love Bosa
    O End or no end
    ****ing with them O boys
    You gon' get ****ed over
    Raris and Rovers
    These hoes love Chief Bosa
    Hit him with that cobra
    Now that boy slumped over
    They do it all for Bosa
    You boys ain't making no noise
    Y'all know I'm a grown boy
    Your clique full of broke boys
    We GBE dope boys
    We got lots of dough boy
    lmfao so random. 8/10 post. repped
    DCA'ing FXS since Sept2022
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew
    Bucks N 6

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by niospecv View Post
    last time i checked this thread has nothing to do with records. last time i checked these teams split the season series. you're like a lost child who wanders into a movie theater

JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP posts a lot of chit, but Bosa has turned out to be the real deal so far.

He's disruptive as hell, and I believe tied for sack lead for rookies while missing 3 games.
    6'1 - 240lbs

<HTC>

W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    last time i checked this thread has nothing to do with records. last time i checked these teams split the season series. you're like a lost child who wanders into a movie theater
    Originally Posted by JUGGERNAUT1333 View Post
    OP posts a lot of chit, but Bosa has turned out to be the real deal so far.

He's disruptive as hell, and I believe tied for sack lead for rookies while missing 3 games.
    op does post a lot of chit. too much chit thats taking away from his point. joey bosa is the real deal but getting in that dick measuring contest with weeknd over von miller was dumb.

and so was stating "that's what losing looks like" after san diego lost to the broncos, and after von miller put up better numbers in that match than bosa.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/player/gamel...1389/joey-bosa
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/player/gamel...976/von-miller

thank god for rainierrainsouth for the Chief Keef Sosa thread save
    DCA'ing FXS since Sept2022
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew
    Bucks N 6

Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...e-Browns/page2

Banned already LMAO
    Last year I spent more money on spilled liquor in bars than 99% of miscers make in a year.

Originally Posted by W1LLW View Post
    op does post a lot of chit. too much chit thats taking away from his point. joey bosa is the real deal but getting in that dick measuring contest with weeknd over von miller was dumb.

and so was stating "that's what losing looks like" after san diego lost to the broncos, and after von miller put up better numbers in that match than bosa.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/player/gamel...1389/joey-bosa
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/player/gamel...976/von-miller

thank god for rainierrainsouth for the Chief Keef Sosa thread save
    you had to google who norv turner is. you don't know ****

Originally Posted by Future24 View Post
    LOL I swear I deleted that post afterwards.

Should have edited my sig back to be safe I guess.

Bet the mods were thinking WTF is this guy doing back after not posting for years.

**BIG BALLER CREW**
    *Misc Med Crew*

brownbrah113 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brownbrah113 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brownbrah113 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brownbrah113 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brownbrah113 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brownbrah113 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brownbrah113 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brownbrah113 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brownbrah113 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brownbrah113 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brownbrah113 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I saw Joey Bosa at a grocery store in San Diego yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
    The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
    When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical interference,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
    *2015 Mustang GT crew*
    *crypto crew*
    *buy high sell low crew*
    *portfolio always red crew*

-No lifting for a year to shock my muscles