Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    splattenburgers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splattenburgers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splattenburgers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splattenburgers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splattenburgers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splattenburgers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splattenburgers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splattenburgers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splattenburgers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splattenburgers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splattenburgers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

What are the dumbest things you have heard people say about exercise?

What are the dumbest thing you have heard people say about exercise?

In my case it was some considerable time ago when I asked my dad (some years ago he use to go to the gym for a couple of years. He is now fat) if he knew about any good back exercises, and he then showed me a dumbbell front raise and said "it will go straight to your back!". I never took exercise advice from him again. My mother also once suggested I should replace inverted rows with push-ups while I was visting her, because I wasn't able to find any easy way to perform them at her home.

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    women shouldt lift weights or they will bulk up like arnold.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

splattenburgers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splattenburgers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splattenburgers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splattenburgers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splattenburgers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splattenburgers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splattenburgers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splattenburgers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splattenburgers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splattenburgers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splattenburgers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    women shouldt lift weights or they will bulk up like arnold.
    There is actually some truth to the idea that wome can get too much muscle though. It's true that women can't grow as much muscle because of lower test, but people are forgetting that women also have much smaller frames/bodies/bones than men, so it's still possible for them to look muscular.

Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    keto
    paleo

****ing morons need to just buy a rope and use it. srs
    We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form.

~ William Ralph Inge

steaknshake88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steaknshake88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steaknshake88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steaknshake88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steaknshake88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steaknshake88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steaknshake88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steaknshake88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steaknshake88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steaknshake88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steaknshake88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    its to hard

SmAshmoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmAshmoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmAshmoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmAshmoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmAshmoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmAshmoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmAshmoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmAshmoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmAshmoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmAshmoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmAshmoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Weights won't help you lose weight
    U wot m8

painebrah is just really nice. (+1000) painebrah is just really nice. (+1000) painebrah is just really nice. (+1000) painebrah is just really nice. (+1000) painebrah is just really nice. (+1000) painebrah is just really nice. (+1000) painebrah is just really nice. (+1000) painebrah is just really nice. (+1000) painebrah is just really nice. (+1000) painebrah is just really nice. (+1000) painebrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    "front delts are very hard to build"

Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    eat 6-8 meals per day to increase metabolism
    don't drop your cals too low or your body will store everything you eat and you'll stop losing fat
    don't eat carbs after 6 pm
    stay away from saturated fat
    anabolic window
    you must have a steady stream of protein throughout the day
    use carb cycling to lose weight quicker
    HIIT is superior to LISS from a fat loss standpoint
    you must get at least 1 gram per lb total bodyweight in protein, preferably more

mufflonrape is a complete loser! (-2000) mufflonrape is a complete loser! (-2000) mufflonrape is a complete loser! (-2000) mufflonrape is a complete loser! (-2000) mufflonrape is a complete loser! (-2000) mufflonrape is a complete loser! (-2000) mufflonrape is a complete loser! (-2000) mufflonrape is a complete loser! (-2000) mufflonrape is a complete loser! (-2000) mufflonrape is a complete loser! (-2000) mufflonrape is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Heard 2 cashiers talking in Primark

"So I sprained my ankle in the morning, but I read on google that if I eat plenty of greens for a whole day, it should be okay by tomorrow."

Understood immediately why they were working in Primark

inb4 jokes on you, you were at Primark.

mnrvermaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mnrvermaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mnrvermaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mnrvermaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mnrvermaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mnrvermaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mnrvermaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mnrvermaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mnrvermaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mnrvermaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mnrvermaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    When you stop lifting your muscles turn into fat
    Loves pullups
    Stammer crew

Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Groce View Post
    eat 6-8 meals per day to increase metabolism
    don't drop your cals too low or your body will store everything you eat and you'll stop losing fat
    don't eat carbs after 6 pm
    stay away from saturated fat
    anabolic window
    you must have a steady stream of protein throughout the day
    use carb cycling to lose weight quicker
    HIIT is superior to LISS from a fat loss standpoint
    you must get at least 1 gram per lb total bodyweight in protein, preferably more

errr, where have you ever heard any intelligent refutation to this statement? It is vastly known and accepted that HIIT is superior to LISS for maintaining muscle and losing fat

Originally Posted by Aggressive View Post
    keto
    paleo

****ing morons need to just buy a rope and use it. srs
    What is wrong with keto? Most bodybuilders and even many powerlifters are switching to this now. Was listening to a podcast the other day and Chris bell and all the guys he knows are running keto diets, they are great when bulking and shown to give you great energy with less bodyfat increase
    **worthless college major crew**

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    what I hate hearing is

"if I had the time, I could look like that too/go to the gym too"

Brb i work 12 hours on work days, commute 1 hr each way, and still have to cook/meal prep/shower and I stil get in 2 hour workouts

"i could look like that too if I took cell tech"

okay, because taking your multi vitamins and cell tech DOESNT mean now you have to eat more and workout twice as much and hard to get the most out of these great supplement products offered here on bodybuilding.com's store

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Me: Yeah we do too many pushups that's why I like to work the back to balance it out.
    Her: Yeah that's true you have to balance it out or else your biceps will get overworked [does bicep pose]
    Me: *Bertstare*

Also when you discuss diet and people always recommend that you have to eat organic salads all the time.

DueceWaters is just really nice. (+1000) DueceWaters is just really nice. (+1000) DueceWaters is just really nice. (+1000) DueceWaters is just really nice. (+1000) DueceWaters is just really nice. (+1000) DueceWaters is just really nice. (+1000) DueceWaters is just really nice. (+1000) DueceWaters is just really nice. (+1000) DueceWaters is just really nice. (+1000) DueceWaters is just really nice. (+1000) DueceWaters is just really nice. (+1000)
    you have to do a strength program to maximize gains as a natty.

Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was drinking whey protein once and someone said it'll make me get huge or something

when people say stuff like "I don't wanna lift weights because I'll get too big so I'm just gonna do cardio for toning and definition"

Exercising on an empty stomach creates better results

Crunches are the best exercise to torch belly fat

To be fair, a lot of these myths I believed myself before I started to train properly. It's only when you actually read about things and speak to the right people and use a bit more common sense that you learn more things.

MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have trained at many gyms around the world, and the most common piece of moron advise I seem to get is:

A) You need to get fat first so that you can build it into muscle

B) Why are you eating food after training? Why aren't you having a protein shake?

C) Never do deadlifts

Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kronwall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    kid in breakroon eating cheetos today

"exercise of waste of time"

iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When guys with 0% muscle mass and sloots explain their complete lack of weight lifting with "I don't want to get bulky", as if they'll hit the weights for a couple weeks and end up looking like Arnold or something.

Then you explain that even if they hit the weights hard and proper 3-4x a week and nail their diet/macros 100% they are still years away from "too bulky" and they give you this chit:

**MFC**
    **Barbara Palvin is my 10/10 crew**

nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    People who insist on doing warm-ups and stretches, and then do the usual high volume explosive sets, train as many days as possible, and then act shocked when they get injured as if it came out of nowhere and that the rotator cuff work with pink dumbbells didn't save them.

To be honest most prevailing fitness industry beliefs strike me as stupid.

YeahImMad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YeahImMad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YeahImMad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YeahImMad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YeahImMad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YeahImMad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YeahImMad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YeahImMad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YeahImMad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YeahImMad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YeahImMad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I don't talk to anyone about exercise anymore cos I just wanna punch them in the face. If someone brings it up or asks me what I do in the gym I just tell them I do the elliptical machine for an hour and leave it at that.
    ~Alcohol as a PWO crew~
    ~Farts at work crew~
    ~Naked shoulder ride crew~
    ~Poops in an envelope crew~

Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "If you lift, your body will start looking like a man"

...?!?!?!!?
    The only ones who've said that are fat women and cardio bunnies. Their minds are slowly changing when they see my results though. All you can do. Show. Talk is cheap.

Originally Posted by iifymbro View Post
    When guys with 0% muscle mass and sloots explain their complete lack of weight lifting with "I don't want to get bulky", as if they'll hit the weights for a couple weeks and end up looking like Arnold or something.

Then you explain that even if they hit the weights hard and proper 3-4x a week and nail their diet/macros 100% they are still years away from "too bulky" and they give you this chit:

people find it easier to say they dont want to look a certain way anyway than to accept they are too lazy/look that much worse than other people.

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by splattenburgers View Post
    There is actually some truth to the idea that wome can get too much muscle though. It's true that women can't grow as much muscle because of lower test, but people are forgetting that women also have much smaller frames/bodies/bones than men, so it's still possible for them to look muscular.
    lol

Originally Posted by SmAshmoto View Post
    Weights won't help you lose weight
    Exercise in general won't help you lose much weight. A workout season will burn a few hundred calories at most. Diet is what really makes people lose weight.

Originally Posted by mnrvermaak View Post
    When you stop lifting your muscles turn into fat
    Obviously that isn't true, but if people stop lifting but eat the same amount of calories as they did before they will still start getting fat since they are eating calories intended for muscles that are no longer there.

Originally Posted by CoolKnees View Post
    Me: Yeah we do too many pushups that's why I like to work the back to balance it out.
    Her: Yeah that's true you have to balance it out or else your biceps will get overworked [does bicep pose]
    Me: *Bertstare*
    lol this reminds me of a guy who said his bench press sucked cus his biceps weren't strong enough or something along those lines.

Originally Posted by MiniManletBrah View Post
    You need to get fat first so that you can build it into muscle
    What is this I don't even...

Originally Posted by Flexish View Post
    "If you lift, your body will start looking like a man"
    Well, with the right supplements...

LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    don't go past your knees when squatting; it's bad for them!

ew that looks gross! (whey protein). Why would you put that in your body??! *says that while shoving some over-priced mocha fukoffphuknfachino down their throats from starbucks daily*

weightlifing is shallow! *paints face every morning* *wears heels*

tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    People told me I couldn't go to the gym

But I did anyways, against all odds

sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DueceWaters View Post
    you have to do a strength program to maximize gains as a natty.
    Holy sh*t this one pisses me off so much.

Another one is the idea on this site than any leg excercise besides squats are useless. Or that machines are useless

Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sammywatkins View Post
    Holy sh*t this one pisses me off so much.

Another one is the idea on this site than any leg excercise besides squats are useless. Or that machines are useless
    I had a personal trainer years ago who said machines were useless too. I just can't for the life of me understand why people think they are.

sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Melis689 View Post
    I had a personal trainer years ago who said machines were useless too. I just can't for the life of me understand why people think they are.
    The facade of appearing alpha by doing free weights.

andres93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andres93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andres93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andres93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andres93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andres93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andres93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andres93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andres93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andres93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andres93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mufflonrape View Post
    Heard 2 cashiers talking in Primark

"So I sprained my ankle in the morning, but I read on google that if I eat plenty of greens for a whole day, it should be okay by tomorrow."

Understood immediately why they were working in Primark

inb4 jokes on you, you were at Primark.
    jokes on you, you were at Primark