IAmJude is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJude is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJude is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJude is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJude is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJude is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJude is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJude is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJude is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJude is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJude is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Fat loss plateau - photoshoot coming NEED HELP

Hey guys,

I've been dieting down for a photoshoot for a few months. I have been dieting for 3 months and a half. I started at about 2500 calories and decreasing this number by 100 calories every 2 weeks approx. I am now sitting at 1800 calories every day while doing 3-4 200 calorie cardio sessions (low intensity stairmasters).

I have noticed that from 2000 cals to 1900 cals to 1800 cals, my weight log have not changed much. I have hit a weight loss plateau and I dont know what to do about it. I mean 1800 cals is already pretty low and as lean as I am, I do not show clear cuts or have a grainy look yet for the photoshoot.

I was wondering what could I do about it? take a certain supplement - fat burner? If yes which one?
    Otherwise what can I do to lose even more fat?
    I attached pics of myself right now so you can see where I am sitting at. Some might say I'm lean enough but It is just a personal goal I have set to become as shredded as possible for 1 day.

Stats: 21 yo - 180 cm.

Day 1 of bulk: 181 lbs
    Now: 155 lbs
    Attached Images

IAmJude is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJude is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJude is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJude is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJude is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJude is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJude is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJude is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJude is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJude is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJude is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    just wanted to add that when I pinch my stomach or any other area, i dont get any fat in my fingers (barely, mostly just skin)

Bhigs23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bhigs23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bhigs23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bhigs23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bhigs23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bhigs23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bhigs23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bhigs23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bhigs23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bhigs23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bhigs23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You look pretty good already. Do you have any before pics? Also how tall are you?

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Weight can stall for 3-4 weeks for males, stay with your calories. The only reason they wouldnt result in fat loss is if the individual was lying about it and actually eating more (not fluctuations).
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

Originally Posted by Bhigs23 View Post
    You look pretty good already. Do you have any before pics? Also how tall are you?
    thanks but my goal has not been reached yet! I attached a before pic to this message. my height is in the first post.
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    Weight can stall for 3-4 weeks for males, stay with your calories. The only reason they wouldnt result in fat loss is if the individual was lying about it and actually eating more (not fluctuations).
    I actually track all my macros precisely and weight every bite I eat. I do not cheat on my diet whatso ever.