flannel wearin sumbitch blue9249's Avatar
    blue9249 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blue9249 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blue9249 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blue9249 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blue9249 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blue9249 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blue9249 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blue9249 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blue9249 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blue9249 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blue9249 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Fell to the wayside

Ok, so long story short last year at about this time I was getting hammered on by my football coaches that I needed to gain weight, at the time I didn't know with the insane amount of cardio I was doing I was lucky to have only lost 5 pounds from off season. Once football was over I graduated early and no longer had access to a weight room, well I kept eating alot but still only gained 5 pounds from x mas to now. The thing that bothers me the most is my stomach sticks out from my chest just a little bit and if always has even during football, I have just noticed it getting bigger the other day and it has been bigger consistently (my shape changes alot due to water weight and posture changes depending on mood ) so it was kinda a kick in the nuts to get going again. My question is, do I keep going and hope my body fat stays close to what it is our do I do a mini cut and go from there.

My diet is a variety of everything meat veggies fruit bread ect and my family eats a **** ton of meat however I frequently eat unhealthy foods and drink 1 can of pop at least per day but I'm slowly reducing junk food and am drinking more water and green tea with blueberries. Thanks

Stats

5 ft 9
    146 pounds buck naked
    Around Christmas when I was wrestling before I graduated and got a full time job I was 20 percent body fat using that claw pincher thing on my arm stomach and back. I know this is a light weight but I'm having a hard time packing on weight when I look in the mirror if that makes sense
    Broke my collar bone
    cut off a finger
    lost a chunk of my hip bone
    was down to 80 pounds at 5 ft 8
    now back to 155

John Deere technician

ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if you don't lift it's just gonna go to fat.
    "he who says he can and he who says he can't are both usually right" - Confucius