Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

MAN wants to know how you support our US military!

Thats right, MAN sports is still going at it strong and bringing you another giveaway

This time we are giving away 5, that's right, 5 free bottles of delta XT.

What's the catch? All you need to do is give us an honest and detailed review on how you liked this product. Easy enough right?
    In case you haven't heard of delta XT, here is a quick run down of the ingredients and what they do.

Fenugreek Seed Extract (std. min. 50% Saponins) – Research suggests supplementing with Fenugreek may support healthy testosterone levels, support sexual health and aid in reducing the conversion of testosterone to DHT (dihydrotesterone).* It has also been studied for it’s effects on blood sugar levels pertaining to diabetes.

Maca (Lepidium Meyenii) (Root) – Maca has been studied extensively for its effects on sexual health, reproductive health and hormonal balance. Studies suggest supplementation of Maca over time can support sexual health and libido in both men and women.*

DIM (Diindolylmethane) – Found in vegetables like cauliflower, broccoli and kale, DIM is a naturally occurring plant alkaloid that has been shown to support estrogen metabolism.* It essentially converts “bad” estrogens into “good” estrogens that display less negative impact.*

Epicatechin – A flavanol found in dark chocolate, has been shown to enhance exercise capacity and is being studied for improvement of skeletal muscle structure. Recent studies have yielded an increase in hand grip strength in subjects and an increase in follistatin, a substance that inhibits the effect of myostatin.

Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI) – An antioxidant that has been shown to increase energy, reduce stress and have healing properties.*

Magnesium (as Aspartate) – Essential in building muscle as it is needed for protein synthesis and displays anti-inflammatory properties.*

Zinc (as Monomethionine and Aspartate) – Contributes to normal cell function and is helpful in the muscle growth process.

How to win this amazing product is very simple. All you have to do is tell us how you support our united states military. whether it be that you have served, are currently serving, family members serving, going to different charities, events, fundraisers, donations, shirts, tattoos, memorabilia, ANYTHING!

*rules*
    positive rep
    18 years or older
    must leave an honest and detailed review

BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    inn
    -MAN Sports Representative -
    Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion and in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

www.instagram.com/damonphysique

CLEAN PROTEIN is HERE on bodybuilding.com!

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Time to show some support for our Armed Forces!
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    !!!!!!!!!!! Innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

flllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyynnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnn
    Owner of some cool companies.

- Haters Make Us Famous -
    ***DSC***

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    oooo epicatechin!

I did my 3 years as an infantryman. Got injured while on deployment. Still can't run full on or do lunges anymore cuz of it, can't really do squats as good as before anymore, have to play around with foot placement till I find the perfect spot before I can do my reps.

My contract ended 20 days ago. Already miss it. Thinking about going to the Reserves after I moved down to Florida this year if I don't get picked up by the police department.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by brazilianbadboy View Post
    oooo epicatechin!

I did my 3 years as an infantryman. Got injured while on deployment. Still can't run full on or do lunges anymore cuz of it, can't really do squats as good as before anymore, have to play around with foot placement till I find the perfect spot before I can do my reps.

My contract ended 20 days ago. Already miss it. Thinking about going to the Reserves after I moved down to Florida this year if I don't get picked up by the police department.
    Thank you for your service MAN!
    -MAN Sports Representative -
    Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion and in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

www.instagram.com/damonphysique

CLEAN PROTEIN is HERE on bodybuilding.com!

OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000)
    in on this

I come from a military family, and i support them with great inspiration. When you are raised in a military family, everything is different. You have this type of disicpline that is not learned from a normal household, and that carries over to how you act in the world. You are more pronounced and you are their to support anyone in need. It helps greatly in building character which is one of the most important aspects in life. I myself will be going in after college to serve as i think the majority of the population should be required to serve for 2-4 years.

eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In on this. Served 13 years active duty as a ranger medic for some time then switched over to working in the eye field. Being in the military changes most people. Went in when 17 years old. I still act sometime like I am in the military. When I mostly talk to people or how I act. Best times of my life.

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OoChadwickoO View Post
    in on this

I come from a military family, and i support them with great inspiration. When you are raised in a military family, everything is different. You have this type of disicpline that is not learned from a normal household, and that carries over to how you act in the world. You are more pronounced and you are their to support anyone in need. It helps greatly in building character which is one of the most important aspects in life. I myself will be going in after college to serve as i think the majority of the population should be required to serve for 2-4 years.
    totally agree here
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm obviously down to rep all military members on sight
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Too Sweet to be Sour! RoadPigJohn's Avatar
    RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Exclamation

For me I support them by doing donations on every sale I do on ebay...

Children of Fallen Soldiers Relief Fund
    Temple Hills, MD

5371 favorites
    The Children of Fallen Soldiers Relief Fund was founded to help support surviving U.S. Military children who have lost a parent in the Afghanistan or Iraq wars by providing them with College Grants and/or Financial Assistance. Our College Grant Program has been expanded to include both U.S. Military children and spouses who have either lost a loved one as a result of the Afghanistan or Iraq wars or have a disabled parent or spouse who was injured during a deployment to either war.

This is their web site:
    http://www.cfsrf.org/

System Administrator
    CISCO CCNP Data Center, CCENT, CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCNA Wireless, CCNA Data Center and CCDA Certified.
    CompTIA Network+ and A+ Certified.

God be with you mother, I love you.

What we think, we become.
    Buddha.

ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My brother served on several duties to Iraq and in his last tour his vehicle was detonated by remote and had and still continues to have shrapnel pierce through the skin on occasion from the bomb explosion. Luckily he was wearing his helmet as it was mangled pretty good and if not for that helmet he wouldn't be alive and well today. He just recently retired from the reserves and he would say it was the best damn thing that happened to him to help focus and appreciate life and the freedoms we enjoy in the United States. Reps to all members in the military either active or retired and will rep on recharge. Also total military time served both active and reserve was 27 years.
    Continually searching for that elusive runners high!

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #53 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #41 ||---||

SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome promo, MAN! Just in here for support.

Both of my grandfathers served in the Army Reserves, and my grandfather's older cousin (still kickin' in his 90's) was an infantryman in the Army's 101st Airborne Division. During WWII he was on one of the gliders that landed behind German lines during the D-Day invasion. Truly an American Hero.

As for myself, I've just recently been selected for Army Officer Candidate School. I ship to Fort Benning, Georgia on July 12th for Basic Training followed by Officer School. I'm hoping to be an infantry officer and earn my way to Airborne and Ranger Schools. I'm definitely very proud and excited to start this new adventure.

Thank you to all of the military brahs in here for your service!
    Army Vet (11A)

warrencd0291 will become famous soon enough. (+50) warrencd0291 will become famous soon enough. (+50) warrencd0291 will become famous soon enough. (+50) warrencd0291 will become famous soon enough. (+50) warrencd0291 will become famous soon enough. (+50) warrencd0291 will become famous soon enough. (+50) warrencd0291 will become famous soon enough. (+50) warrencd0291 will become famous soon enough. (+50) warrencd0291 will become famous soon enough. (+50) warrencd0291 will become famous soon enough. (+50) warrencd0291 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Served 4 years as a medic, deployed in 04 to sunny Baghdad. I workout to maintain my sanity and strengthen my body. Back surgery in 05 which limits me somewhat. Alumni of Wounded Warrior Project and miss my brothers.

Resident Craft Brewer Hooverville's Avatar
    Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My pops was decorated Nam vet. He suffered greatly. Our family suffered with him. Enough said.

He has in turn found Jesus, and he and I volunteers at the local VA with a lot of the folks who still suffer. He kept me out. But I hold our service members on high. Some come home, but never really are back.

Props.
    It's your diet.

*COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW*

ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    MAN bump!

eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Rangers lead the way!
    Originally Posted by slynn46 View Post
    awesome promo, man! Just in here for support.

Both of my grandfathers served in the army reserves, and my grandfather's older cousin (still kickin' in his 90's) was an infantryman in the army's 101st airborne division. During wwii he was on one of the gliders that landed behind german lines during the d-day invasion. Truly an american hero.

As for myself, i've just recently been selected for army officer candidate school. I ship to fort benning, georgia on july 12th for basic training followed by officer school. I'm hoping to be an infantry officer and earn my way to airborne and ranger schools. I'm definitely very proud and excited to start this new adventure.

Thank you to all of the military brahs in here for your service!

Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Served in the USAF from 2008-2012. Grandfather was a Master Chief In the Navy as well. I miss the Air Force everyday.

Thompsoba is just really nice. (+1000) Thompsoba is just really nice. (+1000) Thompsoba is just really nice. (+1000) Thompsoba is just really nice. (+1000) Thompsoba is just really nice. (+1000) Thompsoba is just really nice. (+1000) Thompsoba is just really nice. (+1000) Thompsoba is just really nice. (+1000) Thompsoba is just really nice. (+1000) Thompsoba is just really nice. (+1000) Thompsoba is just really nice. (+1000)
    I haven't been on here in a while (Injury and really busy with life) so I'm here for support for an awesome promo.

Next Friday will be 13 years Active Duty Air Force for me. Plan on doing 20 plus. My wife was also in for 5 years.
    It is what it is, but it ain't what it isn't.

Active Duty U.S. Air Force
    2003-Present

☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wednesday morning bump.

I'm about to start spreading reps to those who are currently serving, or have served!!

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

No help for this one.... Squid24's Avatar
    Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Manzo09 View Post
    Served in the USAF from 2008-2012. Grandfather was a Master Chief In the Navy as well. I miss the Air Force everyday.
    Well, at least your Grandfather was cool.

J/K. The best chow hall I ate in, was the one at Kadena Air Base. Damn good food

Military Service in my sig
    My Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170367151&page=50

"Muff divers local #69.....no muff too tough....we dive at five"

Fierce 5 Programs ->https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1266579671#post1266579671

I'm halfway through my first bottle of Delta XT right now. Love the pumps, fullness, and definitely can't complain about the sleep either!

On recharge. Pass some more reps around later!

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Squid24 View Post
    Well, at least your Grandfather was cool.

J/K. The best chow hall I ate in, was the one at Kadena Air Base. Damn good food

Military Service in my sig

Haha that's cold man! I bet my grandpa would agree though!

superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Innn
    I donate every month to the wounded warrior project they help so many get back into society and I'm just happy I get to be apart of it.

Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    I'm halfway through my first bottle of Delta XT right now. Love the pumps, fullness, and definitely can't complain about the sleep either!

On recharge. Pass some more reps around later!
    The sleep pattern would interest me the most.

vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just Got this triceps' tattoo yesterday evening in Memory of my father that was a Sniper Marine Vietnam Vet, its a exact replica of his patch that is on a jacket that was passed down to me whenever he passed away. I will also be supporting the US Military this weekend and attending Arlington National Cemetery to participate in a few events as well as visit my fathers grave.
    Attached Images

No help for this one.... Squid24's Avatar
    Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

For those who lost Family members, in the pursuit of keeping OUR FREEDOM!!
    This is the day to HONOR THEM!!!
    My Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170367151&page=50

"Muff divers local #69.....no muff too tough....we dive at five"

Fierce 5 Programs ->https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1266579671#post1266579671

BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Both of my grandfathers served in Nam. One died about 10 years later from being exposed to agent orange. My other grandfather is currently battling health issues.

Thanks to all those who haved served! Let's not forget those who have lost their lives.

With all of the military personnel in this thread, I think your five winners should all be vets/active duty.
    Current Log | https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173823581
    Store Reviews | http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/brennanmwhite

Originally Posted by Squid24 View Post

For those who lost Family members, in the pursuit of keeping OUR FREEDOM!!
    This is the day to HONOR THEM!!!
    this^ people seem to forget that memorial day is actually suppose to mean something
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

Remember this is another a weekend to just BBQ and get an extra day off from work. This is a time to reflect. Some gave some some gave all. 13 year vet talking here. Thanks for all the support shown in the thread.