Registered User GeneticOverride's Avatar
    GeneticOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Just bought GAT Nitraflex....It's great. What can I expect in the long run?

Hi, I just started using the GAT Nitraflex Pre Workout. It is absolutely great.

I am relatively new to pre workouts and started with Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard, then moved onto Jack3d Micro.

Since I developed a tolerance to both of those, I am starting low with only a half scoop of the Nitraflex which seems to be just fine.

*I have experienced "pumps" for the first time in my 8 months of lifting. My muscles puff up for hours and I feel that tight feeling that "pumps" supposedly are.

*I feel an improved general sense of day-to-day wellness, which I think may be the testosterone "booster".

*I look more muscular and a bit more veiny even on rest days.

These benefits have been instant, as I've been on this supplement for about a week now.

So, for those knowledgeable and experienced, what can I expect in the long run?

Am I gonna eventually develop a tolerance, and end up having to cycle off, perhaps with the GAT PMP non-stimulant blueberry flavor for a couple weeks?

How long do folks here take pre workouts for? Years? Decades? ....any long term health issues I should be concerned with? ....And finally, If I stop taking this stuff, will I lose a lot of the gains I made in performance and muscle mass?

Thanks, sorry for the long post.

SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nitraflex is a solid pre.

You don't develop tolerance to specific preworkouts. Instead, your body develops a tolerance to caffeine (and other stimulants). It's inevitable, although everyone's tolerances are different.

I use preworkout before every workout. I'll normally go 2-3 months and then take a 1-2 week stim break. You have to find what works best for you.

No, you won't lose your gains when you stop taking it, but you will lose the benefits elicited from ingredients like caffeine, citrulline, beta alanine, etc.
    Army Vet (11A)

stoverbruce is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stoverbruce is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stoverbruce is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stoverbruce is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stoverbruce is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stoverbruce is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stoverbruce is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stoverbruce is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stoverbruce is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stoverbruce is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stoverbruce is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nitraflex is one of my favorites. You will eventually need to take a break and cycle off due to tolerance. So you either cycle off or increase the dosage slightly. I normally do a stim break for 3-4 weeks every 6-8 months.

Registered User GeneticOverride's Avatar
    GeneticOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Does anybody else have an opinion or experience with the Nitraflex?